Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
DAMN, Goldie's gonna be so proud of me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HA
  AH
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:28 pm
Citrus Novii

Yeah I know for me time is a huge issue with baking. Since I usually have to transfer whatever I'm making between work and home. That's what I did with my rolls lol, made the dough at work let them rise and bake at home. <3

Sounds awesome! I would love to be that talented at it, 3nodding
It's going to take me a while, but my schedule is something like; Cake, Icing, Fondant, Shapes with Icing, Shapes with Fondant, Cupcakes, Cupcake icing, Pies.

Nice nice. Hmm some time Im going to have to come down and try some of your stuff. I know I want to visit the resturant at some point.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:43 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Yeah I know for me time is a huge issue with baking. Since I usually have to transfer whatever I'm making between work and home. That's what I did with my rolls lol, made the dough at work let them rise and bake at home. <3

Sounds awesome! I would love to be that talented at it, 3nodding
It's going to take me a while, but my schedule is something like; Cake, Icing, Fondant, Shapes with Icing, Shapes with Fondant, Cupcakes, Cupcake icing, Pies.

Nice nice. Hmm some time Im going to have to come down and try some of your stuff. I know I want to visit the resturant at some point.

YES. YOU HAVE TOO SO I CAN IMPRESS YOU WITH MY AMAZINGNESS.

Or...just to see what I do all day depends on how dramatic your feeling I guess.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Citrus Novii

Or...just to see what I do all day depends on how dramatic your feeling I guess.

I am considering dropping down to the states for a bit at the end of this visa. Though not really sure how long, and where, It kinda depends on how much money I have saved at that point as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I am considering dropping down to the states for a bit at the end of this visa. Though not really sure how long, and where, It kinda depends on how much money I have saved at that point as well.

WELL I hope you have enough to come visit me by then I'd be able to put you up at my place. c:  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:07 pm
Citrus Novii

WELL I hope you have enough to come visit me by then I'd be able to put you up at my place. c:

Would you be cool with that and the people in your house?
Is austin your closest major hub (city that transit readily goes to). Do you trust me enough to put me up... I would be happy to make you my 5th GDAPWer I have met. Of course I not making any promises to anything. It took me several years before I got to Gkun emo  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Would you be cool with that and the people in your house?
Is austin your closest major hub (city that transit readily goes to). Do you trust me enough to put me up... I would be happy to make you my 5th GDAPWer I have met. Of course I not making any promises to anything. It took me several years before I got to Gkun emo

Yeah, we're turning the office the room outside of mine into a guest room anyways.
Austin is closest, and it's a straight shot from my house to the airport there. 3nodding

Of course I do! If I didn't trust you I wouldn't offer~ Besides, the hotel rates around here are nuts. Like 85/night + on the weekends. Resort town, it wouldn't say much about my Texan hospitality if I put you in one of those lol. The EASIEST way to do that would be for me to just pick you up, because austin is like 1.30 away, and Dallas is like 5. Houston is 7-8. I'm not sure if there are any Taxi services that would bring you all the way out here. You'd have to research it~

No promises are good. I think I mentioned once that we'd have to plan something around my crazy work schedule anyways lol~  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 pm
Citrus Novii

Yeah, we're turning the office the room outside of mine into a guest room anyways.
Austin is closest, and it's a straight shot from my house to the airport there. 3nodding

Of course I do! If I didn't trust you I wouldn't offer~ Besides, the hotel rates around here are nuts. Like 85/night + on the weekends. Resort town, it wouldn't say much about my Texan hospitality if I put you in one of those lol. The EASIEST way to do that would be for me to just pick you up, because austin is like 1.30 away, and Dallas is like 5. Houston is 7-8. I'm not sure if there are any Taxi services that would bring you all the way out here. You'd have to research it~

No promises are good. I think I mentioned once that we'd have to plan something around my crazy work schedule anyways lol~

Im very used to working around peoples work schedules when I visit them, like when I spent a week with gkun she was still working most days. I wouldnt mind helping with some stuff to earn my keep some how if I could. Most likly It would be around late april or early may. Whats your schdule for then....(Im kidding, but is that a more or less crazy time do you know?) Also I tend to spend a week with people when I visit them (Any less and I feel I havent visited, anymore and I feel like Im imposing/taking advantage. Does that work?

If you were picking me up I would want the closer/easier option.

Yeah I have heard storys of Southern Hospitality, southeners tend to be pretty nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:35 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Im very used to working around peoples work schedules when I visit them, like when I spent a week with gkun she was still working most days. I wouldnt mind helping with some stuff to earn my keep some how if I could. Most likly It would be around late april or early may. Whats your schdule for then....(Im kidding, but is that a more or less crazy time do you know?) Also I tend to spend a week with people when I visit them (Any less and I feel I havent visited, anymore and I feel like Im imposing/taking advantage. Does that work?

If you were picking me up I would want the closer/easier option.

Yeah I have heard storys of Southern Hospitality, southeners tend to be pretty nice.

Well that's good, since I work a lot of the time lol~ I can't see my days off changing too much by that time but you never know. The time frame MAY or may not be a bit difficult but not from a work stand point, April is when the baby is due, but I really don't know too much about that.

Anyways, ignoring that (since I'd have to talk to my uncle and it's a bit off in the future) a week is a very reasonable amount of time, not too long and not too short. Would give me plenty of time to show you the awesomeness of central texas. If you want to pitch in around the house that's cool too, I won't stop you lol. Especially since we're spending our time getting it ready to sell there will probably be stuff that you could do to stay occupied if you wanted~  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 pm
Citrus Novii

Well that's good, since I work a lot of the time lol~ I can't see my days off changing too much by that time but you never know. The time frame MAY or may not be a bit difficult but not from a work stand point, April is when the baby is due, but I really don't know too much about that.

Anyways, ignoring that (since I'd have to talk to my uncle and it's a bit off in the future) a week is a very reasonable amount of time, not too long and not too short. Would give me plenty of time to show you the awesomeness of central texas. If you want to pitch in around the house that's cool too, I won't stop you lol. Especially since we're spending our time getting it ready to sell there will probably be stuff that you could do to stay occupied if you wanted~

Yeah I totally understand that. Yeah babys can make things a bit crazy. I dont mind helping with babys....but I dont do diapers...

Yeah, if I dont do anything I feel like a mooch...and mooching isnt cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Yeah I totally understand that. Yeah babys can make things a bit crazy. I dont mind helping with babys....but I dont do diapers...

Yeah, if I dont do anything I feel like a mooch...and mooching isnt cool.

Mooching is certainly NOT cool XD
It's irritating to say the least.

I am weirded out by babies, but I'm basically going to do what my uncle did with me growing up about stuff like diapers and baby sitting.

*ninja smoke bomb, magically gone* No one will know where I went either.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:58 pm
Citrus Novii

Mooching is certainly NOT cool XD
It's irritating to say the least.

I am weirded out by babies, but I'm basically going to do what my uncle did with me growing up about stuff like diapers and baby sitting.

*ninja smoke bomb, magically gone* No one will know where I went either.

Im fine with babys, if they are formula feed (breast is best but not always possible) I am happy bottle feeding, and when they are big enough to start on solids (even though solids means mush) I am happy spoon feeding. I am okay with crying and bounching and stuff. Diapers just suck, I feel weird cleaning someone elses babys diaper areas.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff