[PRP] Hello, I hope you're not scary [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoudmouthedTasi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 pm
"Where I'm from, the only thing that grows anywhere is mold on bread from a lack of good refrigeration during the not-winter months!"

"It's what I'm good at, and it's my job. I don't take their pokemon, I don't get my meals. I'm a growing girl, hah!" She stands proud, puffing her chest out a bit. Don't beat it too hard, girl.

"You owe it to your Pokemon to make sure you both get fed so she can look after you, y'know! The world doesn't give handouts - it's give and take! Better to be taking than giving."

She leans forward and examines the Pokeball - but she's not moving with the usual underhanded shiftiness she would if stealing. Instead, her movements are without fear, having nothing to hide for once. "What kind of Pokemon is Tea?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:36 pm
"That seems... unfortunate. You're from a city, then..?" Lu had been from a smaller city, and on top of it it he lived far away from the main part of the city.

"I... I see. I haven't been told to steal, yet... I- um, I don't think I'd be the best at that- at least, being sneaky. I think I'm kind of hard to miss... a little." It was true, he was a little difficult to overlook. He thought, the girl was much shorter than him and she probably wasn't spotted quite as easily.

Lu took the Pokeball from his pocket and expanded it, letting Tea out of her ball. "She's an Absol," he said, sitting back some and making room for Tea on his lap. The Absol let herself onto his lap, sitting there like it was her place. Well- it was. Lu patted her head softly, giving her a small smile that was hidden as quickly as it appeared.

"She's calm- she won't bite or anything," he said, just a little proud.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

LoudmouthedTasi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 pm
"To be fair, you'd probably trip every burglar alarm in a 5 mile radius when you fall on your face." She sticks out her tongue like the brat she is. "Been the only way I can get food in my belly, so I had to learn to make it work one way or another. It's something you pick up from working with similar minded folks. But most of the people I worked with ended up getting caught sooner or later. By then, I learned the ropes pretty damned well." She beams. Was it possible that she had no regrets about these teammates? Or maybe she just hid it very well?

She crouches down and stares at the Absol, and smiles a bit. "Doesn't take no Pokemon Center expert to tell that she likes you." She reaches her hand smoothly, but slowly, to the Absol's mane, making sure to keep her hand in view, and scratches around the neck of the Absol. Even with the Absol's disaster-sense, there was no immediately dangerous intent from Tasi, even as mischievious as she would be normally.

"I keep Rabble Rouser in his ball around here - I only let him out when we're outside the base. Kind of my eyes - uh, forget that he doesn't have 'em. Whatev." She drops a pokeball out of the cuff of her uniform, the shrunken ball growing as it comes out of the sleeve. The Zubat squeaks as it immediately takes to the ceiling and hangs off a convenient beam, scanning the room, and tilting her head bewilderedly.

"Thbbt. Relax, Rouser." She gestures to the Absol and the awkward man. The Zubat seems to...face and study them despite the lack of eyes, before squeaking again, before wrapping its wings around itself. "She's slow to warm, don't mind her. Prissy little b***h." Tasi grins, and the Zubat SQUEAKS angrily at her partner in crime before...seeming to harumph and wrap herself further in her wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:01 am
"I would hope she likes me..." Lu said quietly, "We've been together for a while." Tea stood still while the girl pet her, watching the girl's hand. The Absol wasn't sure about her, didn't get the same vibes she got from the few people Lu had introduced her to before. Tea wasn't the most trusting, especially not when it came to people around Lu.

Lu jolted when Tasi teleased her Zubat, shoulders stiffening as the pokemon flew up to the rafters. Lu kept an eye on it while Tasi spoke, watching her warily.

"She doesn't, erm... she's not violent, right? Or... aggressive, I think would be a better word. She won't attack for no reason?" Lu asked quietly. Tea tilted her head up, looking away from Tasi, to watch the Zubat. Her eyes stayed on it even after it folded its wings and close herself off from those below it.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

LoudmouthedTasi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:59 pm
Tasi snerks at Lu's jumpiness. "Rabble Rouser doesn't bite or anything so direct. She's just a distraction so I can pick pockets and locks easier!" The pink pigtailed pygmy grins. "Slow to warm up. Dunno why she hangs with me so much, hah!" Tasi backs off of the Absol a bit, noting the wariness. "I think the Tea is a bit bitter towards me." She giggles at the Absol despite this. "Don't blame her."

She then looks up at the clock, checking the time. "Hm. Getting a bit late."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:21 am
"That doesn't seem..." Polite? Acceptable? ...Legal? Lu trailed off in a combination of not knowing what word he wanted to use and the slow realization, hey, he was in Team Rocket, pick pocketing was probably on the bottom of the totem here. "I mean, as long as she's happy, so..."

Lu looked down at Tea, and patted her head softly. "She, um... I think she's just used to quiet people. I mean- I don't talk a lot, she's used to that." It was true- the only other people Tea had spent much time around were Lu's sister and mother, neither of whom were very loud or brash. Well, his sister could be, but usually she wasn't. The Absol looked up at Lu, then hopped down from his lap and sat by his feet, resting her chin on the seat next to him.

"Y-yeah, it is... I think I'm going to let her walk around before it gets too much later," Lu said, standing up and looking at his feet. "Um, if you don't mind..." He said, hoping to excuse himself. "It was nice meeting you," yes, that was probably good. Tea didn't seem to want to wait for a response and started off on her own, leading Lu away.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

LoudmouthedTasi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:00 am
Tasi chuckles and holds out her hand outright like a bird trainer would, and whistles briefly. Rabble Rouser descends and hangs off Tasi's arm. "We're a team. Only thing I really trust in this shithole of a world. And she's all I need." She pauses. "Not to say you're on my bad side. Just...experience has taught me that I should always keep one hand open and another with a concealed switchblade."

Tasi looks to Tea as they walk away. "You take care of your trainer, you hear? You two take care..." She smiles until they walk out of sight. "...take care not to get eaten alive here," she whispers to herself.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff