Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm
Nicolette wasn't sure what to make of the Jirachi's lack of a reply, but it seemed as though it only didn't reply so that it could help Luke instead. What a wonderful, sweet little pokemon.

Sera blinked and raised a brow at Rosie, feigning ignorance at her friend's obvious dissatisfaction with her choice of beverage, "What? You don't want pizza? Ray, I could totally go for some pizza right about now." And beer, but she'd already achieved that requirement.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:12 pm
"Hey I like your spirit, that's a good attitude to have." Ray gripped his hand firmly in hers, "Isn't the first time you've been flattened in battle and certainly won't be the last, its just all part of the risk we run in this life style." The tall women winked at the boy. "Oh! and hey, if it means anything to you, those guys were at least connected with Rocket, even if they weren't Rocket."

"So whats the egg? Did you feel a connection with it when you saw it?" Ray asked, setting into the Kitchen with Sera and taking a moment to wash her hands, the water practically turning black under the suds as layers of dirt and grime were finally scrubbed from her long fingers.
"Lin you can come on in, have water, have a beer, whatever, Make yourself at home, your pokemon too."

Rosie tilted her head at Sera blinking at the reply and shaking her head. "Its just... that's a beer." She said, approaching the entrance of the kitchen.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:14 pm
Seraphine blinked at Rosie again, looked down to the beer in her hand, then back up at her blonde friend, "Yes..?" Did she know what Rosie meant? Duh, of course she did - not that that meant anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 pm
Rosie waited for a reply from her friend, but what she got was again more dodging. Rosie wondered for a moment if she just wasn't making any sense
"its just... do you think that's a good idea?" They were still under age for drinking after all.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:20 pm
She glanced at her drink again then shrugged as she took another sip, then lowered the can again, "Yep."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:23 pm
At this Rosie seemed a little flustered, her face flushing a little. "Its just, we're not 21 yet so..."
Rosie wasn't oblivious to the fact that her friend has consumed alcohol, and obviously still does. And it made her wonder if it was really that big of a deal bringing it up at all.
But the last time she had been aware of Sera drinking, involved her uncle, bringing the intoxicated girl back home after catching her flirting with men in his bar. Something she wasn't surprised her Uncle had little tolerance for, especially knowing how old Sera was.
Rosie had spend most of the night taking care of her extremely intoxicated friend until she managed to fall sleep and Rosie was sure she would be okay.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:42 pm
"That doesn't matter," Sera replied before taking another sip. "And besides, one beer isn't gonna hurt me or anything," the brunette said with yet another shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:57 pm
Rosie paused, "Sera... please?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:26 am
She had taken another sip of her drink as Rosie spoke, and the girl's plea was dismaying. "But... but I already opened it," she argued.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 am
"Yeah... Yeah, I guess so. I'm kinda new to this stuff really." Lin admitted.
"I've battled before, and I fought with the League teams to try and take the Rockets down before..." He frowned slightly "Before that, I didn't really travel much- Spent all of my time in Sandalwood, but I've battled, and survived, for quite a long time... It's the pokémon that aren't... uh... Sandalwood pokémon, and the travelling. That's new... And, yeah. Thanks," Lin nodded and smiled, a little bit toothily; that was good news "That is important."

He glanced down at the egg when the question was asked, prompting Jeeves to lift it high enough for the boy to touch gently.
"I don't know. Honestly, Gregson kind of insisted we take it with us. So. I'll look after it now. Or, we will." The amendment got a nod of approval from Jeeves who lowered the egg again.
"And, uh, thanks! I... I guess I'll have water." The whole nearby 'beer' tension was a little bit uncomfortable, besides, water was always good enough for him before.

He found himself curious though.
"So, uh. I know what we were told, and why we came to find you, Miss Ray, but... How did you really get involved in all of this?" It sounded slightly more like admiration than a standard question; she seemed to be living, from Lin's point of view, the kind of life he wanted to, though with a lot more experience.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:34 am
Though it was a private exchange meant to be kept between the two, Ray couldn't help but over hear it, since she too was standing in the kitchen.
Drying her hand off on a rag, Ray reached a hand out toward Sera "I'll take that off your hands then!" She burst with a grin.
Her other hand picking out the phone and handing it to Sera. "Figure out what Pizza you're getting, My cards right here" she said, slapping a credit on the table, still holding her hand out for the beer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:42 am
Sera had been fully prepared to respond to Rosie again, but Ray's sudden interjection caused her to purse her lips in obvious displeasure at the woman. Obvious, obvious displeasure, given the fact that Ray held out both hands at her, when the brunette only had one to speak of. With a disgruntled, unintelligible noise, the girl made to offer it to Ray, but changed her mind almost immediately to take another big sip of it before relinquishing it to her and taking the phone instead. It really sucked only having one hand. She grumbled dramatically something about being ganged up on as she dialed into the phone and held it to her ear in preparation for ordering pizza. There would be so much pizza - so much pizza. So much pizza they would be drowning in it and it would be all Ray's fault. Ray, not Rosie, for obvious reasons.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:57 am
Grinning when the beer was handed to her. Patting Sera on the shoulder as she took a swig of the beer and stepping out of the Kitchen back over to Lin to continue their conversation, not before getting into her fridge where she pulled out some water bottles, placing some on the counter for the others, and bringing Lin over one, handing it to him.

"New at this huh? Well you've got the most important step down, seeing as you and your pokemon seem to have a really good bond."
a nod to him and a lifting of the beer she had just confiscated from Sera.

"Mm, Do you mind if I hold it? Its been such a long time since I've held a pokemon egg." Ray asked, the tall women bending over a little to take a closer look at the egg, her eyes glinting with delight at the smooth shells surface.

"MM! Hey hey, none of this Miss Ray stuff alright." She laughed patting him on the shoulder, and again getting her hand all dirty. "Oh- ah, Ray's just fine."
When questioned about the events that had just passed Ray tilted her head, humming softly and looking around to the Legendary "It started with her actually, Have you talked to her yet?" Ray asked "Its pretty interesting, but she doesn't know where she's from, not quiet anyway. Just little things, but it got me thinking, just some of the things she said reminded me of events that happened about the same time she was found. So I went to go check it out."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:59 am
Rosie watched the exchange between Ray and Sera with arched eyebrows, not expecting Ray to step in, and giving an apologetic look to Sera, feeling really bad that she might have upset her friend. AS she was given the phone to order, and the water was handed out, Rosie picked up Three of the bottles, turning to move back further into the living room to first offer one to Nicolette, the bring one over to where Luke was sitting.

The Jirachi was again not paying attention to anyone in particular, her usual curious and every observing Legendary not just floated somewhere by the window, staring down at the trailing ribbons as she played with them in her hands.

"Jirachi." Rosie spoke, catching the Legendary's attention, and giving her a soft smile, "Do you want some water?" she asked kindly

Caution, and again worry, and there was sympathy. The Jirachi replied by shaking her glistening head, making the light from the lamps dance off of the surface in dancing lights around the room.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 am
Seraphine narrowed her eyes a bit at Ray as the woman walked off with her beer, then switched the phone to her other ear so she could hold it in place with her shoulder, which freed up her hand to grab the card the older woman had left on the table. With that in hand, the brunette left the apartment to order out in the hallway in peace - and think, too, as she wasn't quite sure what exactly to order.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff