Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:08 pm
He allowed his eyes to fall closed, soaking up the warmth and comfort to balance the worry that weighed on his thoughts. "I don't know. I thought maybe I could show him that he doesn't need to worry about protecting me all the time, but that's sort of gone wrong at every opportunity." It just so happened that every time he was hurt, it was in Mieu's absence.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:33 pm
Just one thing after the other it felt like, and the pokemon who probably was tired of feeling like he can't do anything to protect not just his trainer, but his brother.
"I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out." she spoke softly "Oh, but... you know they're opening those trainer centers here in Kodo soon, I'm sure if you needed some advice there would be someone there to help with that kind of thing. You could try talking to them?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:51 am
A hum of consideration. "Maybe. I guess they were advertising that kind of thing, huh? Something about improving bonds with pokemon… though I don't think it's the bonds that need improvement." Well, either way, there were supposed to be a lot of skilled trainers gathered there to help the less experienced through their troubles, so he was fairly certain there would be something to learn from a visit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:13 am
"I wouldn't be surprised if they knew something that might help." she reassured "There will be people there who have been working with pokemon for a lot longer then any of us." it was and exciting idea to her, that much was clear from just how she spoke about it "I guess we'll find out in January."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:21 am
"Yeah, it should be good in a lot of ways," he considered. "They seem to be playing up how new and unique it is… I wonder if it'll draw in trains from other regions." He remembered telling Alder that that was his concern: that trainers had no firm incentive to stay in or come to Kodo. Perhaps the new Centers would begin to rectify the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 am
"I really hope so." Rosie admitted, eyes stuck on the dancing flames in front of them "It would be nice to see more trainers around, they're so good for training. and there hasn't been an abundance recently." She paused, tilting her head "Though there has been a lot of talk about Kodo recently from what I've been able to glance in the boards, So maybe."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:29 am
A slight nod in agreement. Training wasn't impossible as things were, but it certainly could have been easier. Hopefully the new facilities would improve things even beyond what they had been before the trainers had started to trickle away from the region.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 am
It was something that Rosie thought about a lot, it was hard not to notice as she regularly went out and tried to find trainers to battle, often times leaving her with a lack of challenge as she would usually end up finding wild pokemon to train against, or work with her pokemon on their specialty training.

She missed the groups, deeply, she missed making friends, and sharing skills and knowledge with others who have experienced different things throughout their journey, and who had to benefit from hers.

She took in a silent breath, and just as silently let it out in a sigh, deciding not to worry about anymore, at least not tonight.
With that breath she shook from her those concerns and instead focused on the person next to her,
"We picked up some hot chocolate last time we went shopping, that goes nice with a setting like this don't you think." she offered, her hand falling onto his shoulder.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:57 am
The situation affecting the trainers in Kodo was troubling, but it certainly seemed that there was hope for the future, and they couldn't really ask for more than that. He inclined his attention towards Rosie at her offer, nodding with a light smile, "Sure. That sounds pretty suitable."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:13 pm
"Alright." It was with a reluctance that she moved to get up from her seat, in the goal to get them something warm to drink. Thankfully it would help, it was extremely cold outside, and it was making the house a bit chilly too.

"You know, I always see this, sitting by the fire and drinking hot chocolate while its snowing outside." Rosie noted "I had this discussion before with some of my friends, and its surprising how many people haven't actually done that before. So this is a first."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm
"It seems like it makes sense," Luke said, thoughtful. "If it's snowing it's probably extra cold, so staying near a fireplace and having something hot to drink are pretty reasonable things to do… Maybe it's uncommon because just one or the other is usually enough to warm up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 pm
She grinned "Most people will admit to being too lazy to put much effort when they're cold, you'll find them bundled up under their covers with a book instead." her voice was joined with a light laugh. "Who's not guilty of that?"
Her own hand was raised, before she moved to head down stares to make their drinks.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:01 pm
He laughed at her admission, excusing it, "Understandably, though, right?" Who wanted to do much moving around when it was so cold, after all? A blanket, maybe a fire-type… though a fireplace and a mug of something warm sounded worth the effort.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:38 pm
It wasn't long before Rosie was making her way back up stares.
"Here you go." She stopped just in front of where they were sitting and handed a mug down to him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:44 pm
"Thank you." He extended his hands to receive the cup, offering to hold hers as well to allow her to situate herself without worrying about spilling.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff