Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:47 am
the Charmeleon taunted with another sharp poke.

Abel watched with mild interest as the woman spoke to her pokemon, and though he briefly debated chastising the fire-type, he decided against it. It would just be a waste of his breath, and she would learn much faster and much better by herself, the hard way, than she would from him telling her not to do something. Instead, he offered Ray a smile and a shake of his head, "Ah, no, I got that. Sorry, I should've clarified; Sonia uses her illusion abilities to make moving targets for target practice sometimes, so she's the only one that actually does work-type stuff with me. None of the others do, they just bum around at home." The Espeon and Growlithe seemed mildly offended by this statement, regardless of the endearing tones in which it was said. The former of the two flicked his tail, lightly smacking his friend's face with his forked tail, though Abel pushed it away with a soft chuckle. Hearing about Ray's work seemed to pique his interest though, and he turned to regard her curiously as he shoved his hand back into his pocket to keep it warm. "Yeah? I haven't been to Sagestone yet. What's it like there? Do your pokemon help you or work with you there?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:40 am
Double Stripe muffled uninterested, and having no intention of leaving what warmth he had.

"Whatever makes them happy right?" Ray chuckled. glancing to the pokemon who he had just tease.
"Yeah I've got some pokemon partners for my tours, Helps out a lot in getting people interested, knowing they'll be going on a tour thats helped run by pokemon.
The local town hero-" Ray chuckled "He's called Breezychu by the miners, he helps light the way in the dark, DS helps out too, knows the mines just as well as I do really."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 am
Elizabeth frowned and dropped both her lengthy arms to her sides, thoroughly disappointed in the lack of a reaction from the snake. Well, that wasn't any fun at all. With a huff, Elizabeth turned away and rumbled her disappointment before she circled around to the back of the bench, presumably to find another way to taunt her target - or perhaps find a new one.

"Yeah, that sounds like it'd be much more interesting than just going with a tour guide without a pokemon. No offense," he added, "but pokemon are just so interesting, they're fun to watch and interact with. That's really cool that they know so much about the job too. Better watch out or one day they'll replace you," the blonde warned with a chuckle, though he doubted that pokemon would actually replace a tour guide. Pokemon couldn't talk, for one thing, so how would they offer explanations or details about the area?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:47 am
As he spoke the eccentric person followed along with a series of laughs, though with an air of agreement.
"Ah well I don't know about that, A human is fine and dandy, we can do amazing things on our own, and a pokemon is just as fascinating and great, but in experience its only together that humans and pokemon can become something more. We need each other too much to simply rely on just one species."
She pointed out with a wink, of her visible eye. "I best watch out and not loose them, or I would be worried for my job."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm
He nodded his agreement with a small grin and a chuckle. "Yeah, I hear you. Though, I can't help but be envious," he admitted, gesturing to the Serperior who still looked quite comfortable buried in the woman's coat, "that you get to work with pokemon at your job. That must make it a lot of fun."

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes from her spot behind the bench, as if thinking long and hard about something. After a few long moments of calculation, she reached out to give Ray a firm poke in the shoulder, to see what she would do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:11 pm
Her boots slid out a little in front of her, a cheeky grin sliding across her face before she spoke again "I won't do anything unless it involved pokemon in one way or the other." She said "so its much less a 'I get to', and more like that's who I am, and always will be."

As she was jabbed in the shoulder she glanced curiously over to the Charmeleon "Yes? What can I help you with?" She asked, watching the pokemon as if fully expecting an answer.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out