Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:07 pm
Tala of Darkness
So, I've got a few pairing ideas that I think would be interesting for an RP (considering I want to tackle some more role plays).

Anyways, please send me a PM or quote me if any of these ideas seem like fun.

Pairings
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Teacher x Student x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Demon x Human x Demon
Master x Slave
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight
Elf Princess x Human Knight
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Rebel x Jock
God x Human x Devil
Devil x Human x Devil

I despise literate people for they take everything seriously. You dare adventure online and criticize people with talent, I will rp with you but you must help me be literate because I failed. Unlike other random people I stay and entertain you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:57 pm
Dawn Landers

I despise literate people for they take everything seriously. You dare adventure online and criticize people with talent, I will rp with you but you must help me be literate because I failed. Unlike other random people I stay and entertain you.

I don't mind helping you, and you shouldn't despise all literate people. Everyone's different.  

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 pm
Tala of Darkness
Dawn Landers

I don't mind helping you, and you shouldn't despise all literate people. Everyone's different.

Well okay dear. People use everyone all the time for something they lack ( You turn me literate, in the end I become your best online friend.).

I just want to write one because I feel like doing the jock popular school girl feel. She live in Los Angeles with her straight father on the beach in the paradise location (she can be rather bright and beaming with life as a 16 year old girl with daddy).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 pm
Alright, that's a lovely girl. How about you send me a message and I can help you with creating her back story for our role play and I can even give you some literature lesson to help you be literate? I'd love to role play with you, and teach you proper English grammar.

Dawn Landers

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:21 pm
Tala of Darkness

I had to revise my first email, this is my finished on. Kind of sorry I bothered you with two e-mails.

Tittle

Kiss X Kiss Los Angeles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dawn was born to Melisa Stork and Backster Stork, her mother died in Iran for refusal to reject Goddess Celtic as her lord and savior many years back. She is a bright girl with the sensitive side, making her the weaker one in her relationships. Dawn is the type who want a mistress to own her and she be her property. Most people know her to be active in many things and never has a dull moment around her. Dawn can be a super sweet girl that any bisexual and lesbian person would want. To be direct, Dawn prefers women over men. Dawn is more into her girly, feminine side than most girls, when her moods kick in, she becomes a lusty devil and is hard to control. A few times, her father caught Dawn having an orgasm in her room late at night, she explained to him."The female body is a sexual animal sometimes." When her daddy heard her he tired to solve the problem.
Dawn now attends 'White Lark Acadamy High', an all girls school on an island in the ocean. Her life often consist of events, people, her girlfriend, her father, random people around her, and etc. Although this lesbian girl is sweet, she is kind of inexperienced with society, if not protected, the society can crush her. Dawn had always been way to emotional to really survive on her own, for her entire life she longed to be under some control. Now her love is intoxicating, so strong, people said she made them hooked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:45 pm
Tala of Darkness
Alright, that's a lovely girl. How about you send me a message and I can help you with creating her back story for our role play and I can even give you some literature lesson to help you be literate? I'd love to role play with you, and teach you proper English grammar.

Dawn Landers

Can you please respond to me I feel like your ignoring me.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:27 pm
Dawn Landers
Tala of Darkness

Dawn Landers

Can you please respond to me I feel like your ignoring me.

Can you please respond the silence is tormenting me. Do you have any idea how annoying that is? I have people helping me if my type was the problem. I hate to be a troll but your silence is really bothering me. Was it my post? That was why people helped me edit, I didn't want to sound creepy, you're making me cry!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:53 am
I'm happily accepting more role plays.  

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items