Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Mischling [Shadow x Reo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 am

Tanya Erebus a.k.a. Connor

User Image
OOC;; Lol to be honest, I used a translator since I do not know s**t! but thanks. Anyways I am relieved your character doesn't plan on saving her (or does but it's not too obvious) because I could do this post right here.

She knew she had to find a safe spot...a safe spot where she can use her powers. If she uses it right here, surely it will get attention so her eyes narrowed determined to make a few steps and get to an alleyway where it is dark and prying human eyes would have a hard time trying to decipher. With that she turned, with her eyes glowing deep red: "Yo aight! yo' da one who ******** drugged me! You think it's cute or somethin`?!" She attempted to talk gang-like but now she is no longer in the mood for the stupid, illiterate talk.

"So? Like any other beotch we's wonder 'bout the body type. You only been wif us fo' uh couple o' months an' now we's be starting ta git curious on if yo' little body can stand da sugar sho 'nuff!"

Oh ******** fantastic, their perverts. She coughs lightly as she can see her slightly getting better but she cannot risk it. She needed to do this. With that she took deep breaths; in and out.....in and out. Then her eyes starting to change, seeing the human aura of two men.....and many more. They were right: the whole gang is 'curious'. What a bunch of s**t she is in right now....and now she has to get out of it.

Sorry Ma......Sorry Pa. With that her demonic energy flow broke through the angelic barrier and now was on the tippy-top of power. Her teeth shaped into canine's and her eyes glowed even more like a flashlight. With her red eyes gleaming in the darkness, the men wondered what the ******** were they seeing. Connor Erebus, now mad as hell, reaches her hand out as it sprouts up a dozen, and dozen more auras that acted like tentacles going after each and every gangmember that tried to hurt her. One even tried to get at Cerebus, but something made it stop halfway and retreated back into the darkness.

Now with each gang-member levitated up in the air, the moon shone high enough for the men to see what Connor truly is; a demon. Her 6 foot-span wings depicted a bat with sharp teeth, and a blood-red glare that could be a child's worst nightmare. "So? You tried to make a fool out of me eh? Do the same thing like you did to the other whores of this bullshit of a community. Well now, I must say.-" She then got two hands up and chucks him downward to where the tentacles each holding a man spiraled downward in such a speed. "YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!"

With that the tentacles hit the ground in such a mighty slam, that blood just sprouted on the walls. The bodies of these men went limp, covered in their own blood as now they looked like dismembered corpses from the Holocaust era. The demon breathes heavily as she used up most of the energy, hiding her demonic eyes, teeth, and her wings to make her look human. The exhaustion and the drug was not making things swell so she knew she had to get out before the cops got here. So she does, getting away from the scene of the crime. I better get home....I NEED to get home!

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:11 pm
Cerebus stood there as the girl let her inner demon come out & break her assailants & dismember them. He smiled a toothy grin as she lost control, but he was sure to move out of the alleyway when the blood started to spill, so he wouldn't get any on his clothes.

Cerebus thought to himself as he walked down the street what he seen break in her aura, there was no question about it now, the aura that he saw break was that of an angels, she was the forsaken spawn of an angel & demon, that would explain her last name. Her father was the traitor. "If her father is taking care of her I'll have to get close to her in order to get to him & once I've found his location I'll unleash hell onto him & that angel b***h!" Cerebus thought as he found an abandoned 4-story building to take refuge in.

Cerebus walked into the dark building & walked up to the second floor, he outstretched his hand & opened a portal to hell on the wall, toothy demonic smiles could be seen accompanied by various coloured eyes. Eventually the demons came out they were about 4 feet tall they were imps. Cerebus used them for menial labour, like furnishing this building for instance. He would have them use their dark magicks to transform this dump of a building into a palace fit for a king.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm

User Image
OOC;; I hope you don't mind I had this story set in Florida XD. And I am also wondering...since your character is like 200 years old...would Cerebus and Keiko know each other pretty well?

With determination, and some good steps...she had finally reached her home. And not wanting to knock on the door, Connor flew up toward her window and opened it up as she plumped on the bed, wanting to snore.......

-timeskip-

Now it is a Friday afternoon, and Connor had no choice but to be absent since the drug not only made her throw up...but also get a fever as well. She is now in semi-trouble since her parents soon figured out her aura was more powerful hence she used it to attack somebody. So they wanted to ground her until she had to humbly explain why she did such thing....and then they had to let it go once realizing she was in fact 'drugged'. So her mother, whom actually works as a Museum Curator decided to stay at home while her Father went back to work as a CSI agent. Her mother, named Keiko, is now cooking up some soup as she poured in a few 'demonic' ingredients which will get the girl better faster than most humans, and by the fact that it is Connor's birthday today...she officially turns 16...finally catching up to her class. As a junior in high school, she had this year and next year to deal with before she can officially leave this place and find a better place to live. And probably get out of where she had committed murder [which she did not tell her parents about].

"Tanya." Her mother called out, needing help opening the door. The tomboy got up, wobbled slightly as she gets the door open to look over at the woman with cyan-colored hair...whom she calls 'Mom'. "Hey."

"You feeling better?"

"Somewhat....why?"

"Well, your father wants us to meet him for Lunch. Which totally destroyed my plan on the soup....but where he wants us to meet can get rid of those migraines." The tomboy rubs her head, nodding slightly. "I better find better attire then huh?" She then closes the door softly as she changes off the clothes into an oversized hoodie with flared jeans and reebok shoes. "Is this alright?"

"It's fine." Her mother helps her down, not really caring hence she is now used to her daughter's 'conservative' style...now she just cares about it being 'clean' and not filled with stains. With that, they get inside their 2004 GMC Envoy which is technically 'Connor's car now...but she is unable to drive from the migraines. With that came a silence between the two until the mother spoke up. "Can I ask you something...where were you yesterday?"

Great...not this of all time.... Connor thought in disgust but she cannot get away with this because her Mom, a demon, can easily tell which ones are lies. Some say it's why the daughter was scolded right then and there because of her 'lie detection'. "I was at a restaurant...and I decided to go to the bathroom leaving my Roy Rogers out. Then I came back to notice it tasted funny. Then I guess I just started noticing my eyesight becoming blurry so I had to leave."

"You didn't even pay?" The mom raises a brow through the head mirror as the questions were about to begin. "I'll pay her...I promise. I told her it tasted funny and she has seen that stuff happen all the time. I'll go there tonight."

"Not by yourself you aint." She snarls, showing her demonic self. "How much was it?"

"Mom...I just had a drink...I didn't order any food." That made the mother blink. "So....it's just a drink?" "Yes." She groaned, the migraines killing her. Their conversation ended there until they got to the place.

After a few stoplights and streets later, 5 miles away from the school, they reached the restaurant with good timing. The restaurant was a nice Asian place. "Really? This will cure me?" She criticizes Mom's approach to this. "If you have traditional herb dishes then yes, you'll be better. The Wonton Soup will do some good too." With that they entered. "Yes, did Mr. Erebus come on by?"

And he did. So the hostess guided them to where Connor's Father was...sitting at the booth using his phone for business. Her father, Audrey Erebus, wore his regular outfit of a business shirt, tie, and dress pants as he sat there with their chardonnay. "Ah! You made it!" He spoke up, clearly giving away the fact Connor looks a bit more like her Dad in ways.

"Of course." The mother chimes as she got Connor to sit down. "Although in late timing, I was cooking."

"My bad." Audrey took another sip of his Chardonnay, not taking too much as he knew he has work after this. "But I just thought we talk about things." That was when Connor slammed her head on the desk. "Hey-"

"Audrey." Keiko interrupts him. "She has migraines. Her head hurts a lot." She then took a sip of her water, encouraging her daughter to do the same.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:06 pm
OoC: That's cool I could care less as a matter of fact that gives me an idea. Also sure me & her can have some history we'll make it up as we go.

Cerebus was sitting in his blue & black themed room, he sat in his black gothic chair with blue cushions looking in the mirror trying to get used to his change. He'd cloaked himself in a way, his yellow eye was now teal like the other one, his hair was black & had the texture of a normal black persons, plus it was in dreads now. Also he had a series of tattoos on his body, but
2 were showing, a smiley face in between his index & thumb on his left hand & the spade in the same spot on his right hand.

Cerebus had been watching Connor all day through a magic portal, so he knew what she was doing, good thing it wasn't his magick, because her mother & father would have been able to sense it. Instead it was imp magick, very stealthy.

Cerebus was getting dressed for the restaurant he'd seen them at so he decided to dress a bit more formal than usual. Cerebus was wearing a black dress shirt with an orange tie & a blue vest over top of it. He also had on a pair of black levis with a wallet chain hanging off of them, & on his feet were a pair blue & black adidas with orange strings in them.

Cerebus left the building & turned into an alley next to it where a black sedan was, the imps had made everything, they thought of a lot of the stuff too due to their mischievous nature deception was something they were good at they even cloaked his aura somewhat. Cerebus entered the car started it up then headed to the restaurant.

Once Cerebus arrived he parked the car then entered the building. He was seated 3 tables away from Connor & her parents.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:11 pm

User Image
OOC;; Just wanted to make sure, people here get touchy if they don't head a heads-up XD.

"Here you go guys." The waitress smiles as she hands out the entrees to the family. Her father happened to get the rod cod fillet, with her mom getting the sweet & sour chicken...what did Connor get? "Thanks." She mumbled to her parents, as she looked down onto a bowl of soup. "Oh don't be such a pansy, this will make you feel better." Her mother takes a sip of her iced tea, mocking her daughter from her complaining. If only this mom was like any ordinary mom.....but of course, Connor can't say much...because most Moms would die if they had a tomboy child...or the fact that this mom Connor had would rather listen to Dane Cook and Kevin Hart in her free-time than go to the salon and gossip like normal women.

"Gee thanks for the enthusiasm." She responded with the dad chuckling: "She gets it from you." The mom puts it out there before eating her food. It was probably an hour before Connor explored the place with her eyes, bored out of her mind. The mom nods and stands up: "Imma go to the restroom for a bit." She then walks off, leaving the Connor alone with her father. "Tanya." He spoke up to talk to his daughter. "I need to know...did anyone see you 'change'?" He probably asks that because since he and his wife are marked traitors, he cannot risk himself, and his family to be in danger. "The only ones who saw are now dead." She spoke, taking a sip of her soda. "All 31 of them."

"That's not something to brag about. But I can't say anything hence it was for self-defense. So for the time-being you need to come straight home right away."

"Oh c'mon! Can we not talk about this?! I just turned 16!"

"Your right, it is your birthday today. Which is why I wanted you here." He then eyes back and forth before speaking up. "Which is why we're going on an early vacation for your brithday."

"We can do that? School's gonna kick your a**."

"Humans need to learn that kids also should have a learning experience with families...and not stuck in desks writing about nothing worthwhile. But yes, on Monday we're going on a nice week-long vacation. Hey...it is almost christmas break." He said the truth, it is only a good 2 weeks from now before a big long break begins.

Meanwhile, the Mom had went to the square-shaped mirror and kind of felt her cheek. Although not longer a soldier for Satan...she knows her powers are growing weary by the minute. She does take the bad souls to hell once in awhile, but she can't do it as often because if her husband found out...it can be some serious trouble. And she cannot have them track her down. She rubs her pale skin softly with her plain fingertips as she sighs: "I wonder how long this can't last...we cannot hide forever and yet.....we are so close."

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:55 pm
Cerebus looked as Keiko left the table & went into the bathroom, he looked back at Connor for a moment over hearing the vacation conversation. There wasn't much happening with Connor so Cerebus decided to walk over.

"Hey Connor. Are you alright?"

Cerebus was acting generally concerned when really he didn't care. He glanced over to her father & his eyes squinted into a glare as he thought of him being an angel & not only that a traitor. He was going to hurt this man greatly when he got the chance.

"I hope I'm not bothering you two, if I am I can leave."

OoC: Sorry I'm kinda tired, I got writers block.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:17 pm

User Image
OOC;; It's ok...I'll try to help out anyway I can if you need help with that writer's block issue.

The voice that emitted from her ear made her cringe slightly, almost in surprise as the voice was pretty damn familiar. She looked upward to see a familiar face; Cerebus....wait? Wasn't he dead? She asked herself over and over again but then realizes she was only going after someone that tried to harm her: And he was definitely off that list..

The father blinked a couple of times, only in a state of shock for five seconds as he sees the man's toned muscles but catches that glare pretty damn quickly and narrowed his eyes as well. He soon realizes that this kid must not like cops that much...but something about the boy made things....peculiar and made him be on guard. "And you are....?"

"Cool your jets, it's the new kid at school. It's Cerebus." She leans against the booth chair with a smirk: "And I'm ok.......once I fell asleep on the bed anyways." She tells him, letting him know about what had happened last night. She had no idea if he saw her kill or not...but if he was smart, he will not say any s**t to her dad. "Cerebus huh?" He repeated, realizing that the man's name was familiar...and a name that made the man be 'careful' about this guy. ".....nice to meet you."

After a bathroom break, Keiko came back to the table, planning on hearing Connor's thought about a nice vacation. But her mind was fully interrupted by an appearance of someone familiar...someone that made her darkened heart beat a millions miles a minute. Her bright eyes widened in fear as the man with toned muscles, dark skin, and white hair seem to be talking to her family....HER DAUGHTER! "wha-wha-......who's this?" She spoke in such a squeak that the two just gave her a raised eyebrow. "Uuuuh.....Cerebus mom?"

Her fears have come true. "Hi............." She slowly said, knowing fully well who this guy was...and now her fear is growing strong, which was sensed by the father. "Nice.........to meet you." The mother was in full panic mode, why is this guy here?! OF ALL THINGS?! Not to mention talking to her daughter?!

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:05 am
"It's nice to meet you to sir."

Cerebus was about to out stretch his hand for a hand shake when Connors Mom Keiko came out, he turned towards her before she made it to the table & smiled a devious demon smile. His canines & other slightly sharpened teeth in plain view to those in her direction. Then came the anticipated question in the nervous voice

"Who is this?"

Cerebus opened his mouth to answer, but quickly closed it when Connor answered for him. Her obliviousness to who he truly was, was such a delight. He gave the mother a warm smile when she said,

"Hi...........nice to meet you."
& replied with,
"It's nice to meet you too."

Cerebus noticed the angel's awareness which was to be expected, but this also put him a little on edge, but not enough to make act any different from how he was currently portraying himself. Then an idea came to Cerebus as he was standing there searching for words for a minute. Why not lie & say that Cerebus wasn't his real name, but a strong nickname.

"You know Connor my name isn't actually Cerebus, it's Tiran (Tearen), I just prefer to be called Cerebus, you know how names can be."

Cerebus rubbed the back of his head & gave a fake nervous look & laugh at the same time.

"Well I'm sure I'm interrupting some well earned family time. Sorry to bother you. It was nice meeting you all. Connor I'll see you at school."

And with that last statement Cerebus walked out of the restaurant & back to his car where he sat, waiting to see what car they'd drove here in.

OoC: I noticed I mispelled my own characters name, I meant to name him Cerberus, but I messed up lol.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Once he had left, the two fugitive warriors went on full panic mode. They had paid the check and left, with their teenage daughter demanding on what the hell was going on. The mother soon created droids, ones with the appearances of herself and Connor walking toward the car and drive off someplace far away from home. The Father decided that if he was looking for him, he will just drive off normally in his BMW sports car.

The mother gets a cab and has him drive them home.

When they got home, Connor was frustrated: "Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?"

"HOW many times do I have to say this?! Everything is handled!" The mom was easily angered, much like Connor when her patience grew thin. "You heard of ignorance is bliss? This is the case. And we ARE having an early vacation!"

"WHAT?! I got school!" Despite her toughness and reputation at school, she did not want to miss any days unless she was really sick or if there was a family emergency. The mother cannot handle the fact that Cerberus was at the school, probably loitering all over her daughter. "Well too bad! We are heading off first thing in the morning!" The daughter groaned and stomps off, releasing some demonic energy in the meantime. She then falls on her bed, screaming into her pillow out of confusion and anger.

-timeskip-

Now it is that morning...or well 2 am. The GMC Envoy came back from a LOONG drive, thankfully it remembered to fill up the tank before coming home. And the girl groaned when her parents gets her up to catch a plane. "Seriously?! 2 in the morning?!"

"The only time we could get the plane...sorry." The father apologizes sheepishly, but it is for his daughter's safety...away from that demon warrior. Normally they would not mind it but when Keiko explained to him that Cerberus was a ruthless general and she had worked under him for awhile, he knew they had to leave right away. The three packed up their stuff in luggage and stuff them inside the Envoy. Then they turn on the car and drive off, with Connor listening to her music through her earphones and the two parents giving each other a nervous look, almost prepared for someone to ambush them.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:12 pm
Cerberus watched the two get in the car & drive away, but he had no intention to follow them. Instead he pulled off to leave & seen the two get into a cab he chuckled at the attempt to give him the slip, but with her knowing how he was since she was his subordinate, she should've known he was smarter than that. Cerberus pulled off to his "home" to continue watching this forbidden child.

As soon as Cerberus seen that the child was being woken Cerberus was on his way out of the door not to attack, but to follow. The imps were following him from above they used their magick to cloak themselves from detection.

Cerberus had the car the family was in, in his sights he followed a few cars behind & acted acted casual so as not to cause any attention.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 pm

User Image
OOC;;

"Can someone explain to me what is going on?!" The impatient tomboy breaks the silence in the car, tired of not being aware of the whole situation. "There is nothing wrong!" The mom responds harshly, a sign that something is wrong, making her stressed. "Suuuuure..." She rolls her eyes, mumbling a few curse words before letting her head lean on the cold window.

They finally get to the airport within thirty minutes as they all checked their bags in, go through the long security line which almost tempted Connor to piss off the TSA, and then grab a small snack. "Anyway.....where are we going?"

"Hawaii." The father responded calmly, making it easier to talk to him than the cranky mom drinking her chai latte. "Hawaii huh?....which island?"

"Kauai, it's suppose to be a nice place...and not as crowded as the big island...and Maui." He then drinks his coffee before standing up. "Imma check on the flight status."

*timeskip*

The plane ride lasted almost forever....more than 5 hours if Connor calculated it correctly. But now it was starting to make somewhat sense to her...hence they are 5 hours apart. It is funny because it is still late at night in Hawaii...being probably 1 in the morning.....ok, Connor is still confused. But she just lets the two parents argue their way through baggage pick-up, the car rental, and then the hotel situations. Right when Connor got in the room though, she headed straight to the bedroom and yelled out: "GOODNITE!", as she fell on the bed with a thump, heading to deep slumber right away.

On the meantime, the Mom sat on the balcony, watching over to make sure NOTHING had followed them....and Cerberus.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 pm
Cerberus followed them the entire way he didn't expect there to be any trouble & there wasn't not even with the random flight checks he was of course cloaked for awhile. Until they got to hawaii as for the car situation, he had his teleported to him. No need to use money for a rental. He found their hotel thanks to the imps & their tracking magic. He booked a room close to theirs down the hall. He sat in his room waiting for Connors mother to go back into her room, but when he seen that wasn't going to happen. He had the imps create a portal that connected Connor & his room, then walked through it & closed it. He sat in her room staring at her for awhile then walked over to her on the bed & kissed her cheek. He was sure this would wake her up.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:42 am
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:25 pm

User Image
OOC;;

The girl instantly woke up...well not instantly but she got back up. She yawns slightly, assuming it was her Mom...or Dad. But it felt more like her Dad considering it wasn't soft....and also a bit more sturdy. "Man....couldn't you wait until the morning?" She wipes her eyes slightly as she then eyes the shadow that turned out to be unfamiliar...a stranger.

"MOOOOM! DAAAAAAAAD!" She screams as she gets a lamp and instantly throws the lamp at the shadow figure, not really knowing it was Cerberus. She needed them over here and right now, her 'girly' instincts of a potential rapist grew strong.

Reo Kage
Writer's block...

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:30 am
Good thing Cerberus had the imps around they muffled the walls so nothing would be heard, a lot of things would've been different if they weren't around, they were almost essential to his mission, they kept things covert & disscrete. Cerberus turned around & grabbed the lamp & put it on the floor before he quickly stepped forward & covered her mouth. "Shh. I'm not going to hurt you. It's me Cerberus. I seen you arrive to the island a little after me & my parents, how creepy is it that we picked the same island & hotel to vacation on? I wanted to surprise you. Must be a sign." Cerberus said sort of mumbling the last 2 sentences, also the imps were using their magic to make some fake parents in an empty room they had so much magic due to there being 10 of them.

OoC:It's cool let's get this bacc rolling.

ShadowStream-chan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces