Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
"Shadowed Nights" HTTYD Rp (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:08 am
MeoBunny
Kittykittkitt13

- Exavier -
He puffed up angrily, ready to continue chase. Then he heard Isabo call him off. His eyes slitted and he hissed and shot another, much weaker, fireball after Nadder and his servant, warning them that this wasn't over yet. Not if he had any choice, and he sensed his own servant felt the same way. He could tell she was going to come back with Aroara, her other dragon, and track them down. Obviously, many of the elders would say no; but she would tell them who she was after, and they would agree, grudgingly. She would have to bring him, even if she didn't want to. He snickered quietly, knowing they were going back to camp.

Nadder growled as they continued flying away he almost had half a mind to turn around and give him a peace of his mind but realized that would be reckless and flew on.They landed in a usual place instead of going to camp,Nadder agreed with that plan but soon had another one that Alexzot picked up on immediately.After finishing their plan they returned to there mountain.Nadder nuzzled Alexzot happy they had such a close bond and understanding of another.Alexzot was much more than a rider to Nadder and Nadder could tell his was more than just a dragon to Alexzot.

Alexzot sighed,being chased in your own territory wad not fun.All he wanted to do was get back to camp,but he soon realized how Much of bad idea that he would be he had the only windwalker it berk! Finding him would be easier than finding a diamond in a pile of coal.With a shake of his head Nadder who seemed to be thinking the same thing changed course and flew towards a mountain.It was where he was found by the tribe. They landed there and settled but Nadder made a coo that gave him an idea. He hopped on Nadder and they began flying around vast areas of land,all over the place throwing off the trail of there sent.They would land random places and roll around or run through the woods. When it was absolutely impossible for there scent to make a path to where they was they went back to the mountains. Now all of the sky and land from the point of them leaving there chase to where they were now smelled like windwalker.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:50 am
Kittykittkitt13

((sorry, I wanted to let Aroara and Gal'Skad have a minute to talk, but I guess that didn't happen. xp sweatdrop Sorry... Again...))

~ Isabo
She hissed under her breath as the elders denied her request. She stalked out, and clambered upon Aroara's back, 'I'll show them what's dangerous...!' She sent Exavier to fly ahead and find their tracks. He had found something! She signaled to Aroara to fly. They flew around, but was getting nowhere, but the Terror seemed to pick up a fresher scent, "now we're getting somewhere." She soon realized it lead towards the mountains, 'oh great, I just wanted to spend my night in freezing ice and snow!' She told the Night Fury to fly faster. Isabo really didn't want to be in the mountains any more than she had to...

- Exavier -
He couldn't wait to show the duo when they caught them... Eventually. He huffed as he found out they had hid their tracks well; but not well enough. He grinned evilishly as he found their track. His little wings couldn't battle these strong mountain winds, so he flew back to his trainer, his eyes bright and dangerous in the winter night.

. A r o a r a .
((Half an hour/ an hour ago)) - She could tell her trainer was approaching, and sent the Deep Dragon away. She then flew to meet Isabo.. And Exavier. Well at least she got one warm welcome. She brought them back to the elders, and listened to what had happened. She couldn't lie that when she heard of the escapees flying faster away when they heard the little dragon's hiss, she made a huffing noise, similar to laughing. She was quickly silenced by everyone's looks/glares.
((Back to now)) - She rode swiftly, knowing how much importance this had to her young trainer. She had never seen a Wind Walker before, and was quite curious to see what they looked like.

MeoBunny

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:19 am
MeoBunny
Kittykittkitt13

((sorry, I wanted to let Aroara and Gal'Skad have a minute to talk, but I guess that didn't happen. xp sweatdrop Sorry... Again...))

~ Isabo
She hissed under her breath as the elders denied her request. She stalked out, and clambered upon Aroara's back, 'I'll show them what's dangerous...!' She sent Exavier to fly ahead and find their tracks. He had found something! She signaled to Aroara to fly. They flew around, but was getting nowhere, but the Terror seemed to pick up a fresher scent, "now we're getting somewhere." She soon realized it lead towards the mountains, 'oh great, I just wanted to spend my night in freezing ice and snow!' She told the Night Fury to fly faster. Isabo really didn't want to be in the mountains any more than she had to...

- Exavier -
He couldn't wait to show the duo when they caught them... Eventually. He huffed as he found out they had hid their tracks well; but not well enough. He grinned evilishly as he found their track. His little wings couldn't battle these strong mountain winds, so he flew back to his trainer, his eyes bright and dangerous in the winter night.

. A r o a r a .
((Half an hour/ an hour ago)) - She could tell her trainer was approaching, and sent the Deep Dragon away. She then flew to meet Isabo.. And Exavier. Well at least she got one warm welcome. She brought them back to the elders, and listened to what had happened. She couldn't lie that when she heard of the escapees flying faster away when they heard the little dragon's hiss, she made a huffing noise, similar to laughing. She was quickly silenced by everyone's looks/glares.
((Back to now)) - She rode swiftly, knowing how much importance this had to her young trainer. She had never seen a Wind Walker before, and was quite curious to see what they looked like.

Alexzot and nadder had just fallen asleep Alexzot wrapped in nadders wings for warmth.And as they slept they didn't even realize there pursuers were close by. The reason for the chase was still unknown.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:50 am
Kittykittkitt13

~Isabo~
She had finally found them! She landed outside the small cave and silently got off Aroara's back and walked inside. Exavier was still on her shoulder, Aroara following close behind. She walked over to the sleeping companions and made a clicking noise to the Terrible Terror. She watched her small friend propel itself onto the human's face, landing with a 'Oof'. She smiled, and called back the small dragon, and waited for it to return to it's perch on her shoulder. Then she spoke, "hey! I've been tracking you down all day. And just for a lousy letter to trade for some info." She grabbed the letter out of her bag and held it out. The dragon upon her shoulder made a low growling noise, just to make sure this time they knew not to run.

MeoBunny

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:43 am
MeoBunny
Kittykittkitt13

~Isabo~
She had finally found them! She landed outside the small cave and silently got off Aroara's back and walked inside. Exavier was still on her shoulder, Aroara following close behind. She walked over to the sleeping companions and made a clicking noise to the Terrible Terror. She watched her small friend propel itself onto the human's face, landing with a 'Oof'. She smiled, and called back the small dragon, and waited for it to return to it's perch on her shoulder. Then she spoke, "hey! I've been tracking you down all day. And just for a lousy letter to trade for some info." She grabbed the letter out of her bag and held it out. The dragon upon her shoulder made a low growling noise, just to make sure this time they knew not to run.

Alexzot was woken up by something being beamed at his face and with a groan looked over at there "guest" he just stared at her and laid there "gosh your persistent huh?" he asked and nudged nadder to wake him up. He sat up and looked at the girl so it was clear he was paying attention.
Nadder~
Nadder looked at Alexzot then to the 3 extra people in the cave and let a murmur escape him.He hadn't wanted to wake up but those people had found him.He stared at the terrible terror a bit upset with it before noticing another one in the back and looking with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:00 pm
Kittykittkitt13

~ Isabo
She laughed, "you could call it that. I just say I'm stubborn..." She was silent for a few minutes, still holding the letter out, "You gonna take it? My arm's getting tired." She wasn't going to hurt him. That would go against her personal values. She just wanted to go back to camp, knowing she had completed her mission. Back to her nice.. warm.. cave... She passed out. She had been pushing herself too much these past days; not getting enough sleep, and to much rigorous training and small missions.

- Exavier -
He let out a shriek when his servant collapsed. He was utterly bewildered as he fell towards the ground, and was relieved when he was caught by a familiar charcoal colored reptile. He growled his thanks, grudgingly. Then crawled over to his trainer and nuzzled her face, wanting her to wake up. After a minute, the small dragon glared at the two, believing it was their fault...

. A r o a r a .
She watched from the shadows, that is, until she saw her owner falling. Then, she instinctively lunged forward and saved her. She wrapped protectively around them, and growled warning. She grabbed the letter from her unconscious rider's hand, and dropped it in front of them.

MeoBunny

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:24 am
MeoBunny
Kittykittkitt13

~ Isabo
She laughed, "you could call it that. I just say I'm stubborn..." She was silent for a few minutes, still holding the letter out, "You gonna take it? My arm's getting tired." She wasn't going to hurt him. That would go against her personal values. She just wanted to go back to camp, knowing she had completed her mission. Back to her nice.. warm.. cave... She passed out. She had been pushing herself too much these past days; not getting enough sleep, and to much rigorous training and small missions.

- Exavier -
He let out a shriek when his servant collapsed. He was utterly bewildered as he fell towards the ground, and was relieved when he was caught by a familiar charcoal colored reptile. He growled his thanks, grudgingly. Then crawled over to his trainer and nuzzled her face, wanting her to wake up. After a minute, the small dragon glared at the two, believing it was their fault...

. A r o a r a .
She watched from the shadows, that is, until she saw her owner falling. Then, she instinctively lunged forward and saved her. She wrapped protectively around them, and growled warning. She grabbed the letter from her unconscious rider's hand, and dropped it in front of them.

Alexzot ~
Alexzot saw the girl and lunged forward only to find her already caught. He sighed in relief but was made unhappy again at being growled at.He took the letter and frowned.They had chased him and were in his land and yet had the nerve to growl at him. The tribe people thought they could do anything and be right.Having the nerve to be in his house,uninvited and be mad at Him. Gosh tribal people were annoying.
Nadder ~
Nadder was happy she was okay but tensed at the growls he growled back talking to them " why are you growling at Us, You came here. We didn't invite you" he answered calmly but was irritated.Theses tribe people thought they could do what ever they wanted and that they had right of way. It was sickening.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:39 pm
Kittykittkitt13

A r o a r a

She huffed as if to say, 'oh? Really?' Then she spoke slowly, making sure the other dragon understood her, "you blame me for growling when I don't even know you or your rider? As if you wouldn't do the same! My human had gone through a lot of trouble for this." She let out another huff, calming down, and spoke, explaining. "Like she said, she's overly stubborn. Not all of the tribe is like her, but, she is special to the tribe for she is their leader. Why? because she lost her parents at a young age because of you Vikings!" Then she carefully picked her rider, and said in good-bye, glancing at the letter, "you have been warned..." and flew into the night, invisible as a shadow.

((Aroara got her sassy pants on, and maybe said more than she should of xd ))  

MeoBunny

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:08 pm
MeoBunny
Kittykittkitt13

A r o a r a

She huffed as if to say, 'oh? Really?' Then she spoke slowly, making sure the other dragon understood her, "you blame me for growling when I don't even know you or your rider? As if you wouldn't do the same! My human had gone through a lot of trouble for this." She let out another huff, calming down, and spoke, explaining. "Like she said, she's overly stubborn. Not all of the tribe is like her, but, she is special to the tribe for she is their leader. Why? because she lost her parents at a young age because of you Vikings!" Then she carefully picked her rider, and said in good-bye, glancing at the letter, "you have been warned..." and flew into the night, invisible as a shadow.

((Aroara got her sassy pants on, and maybe said more than she should of
xd ))

Nadder ~
Nadder huffed at her getting annoyed " You came after us, in our house.We don't know you,you chased us here so yeah I have every right to be mad" he hissed." Your friend threw Fire at me! and your the victims?" he asked.He sighed " Oh and Newsflash me and my rider are not v ikings or tribal people, we are orphans...Alexzot doesn't even know who his parents are or where he comes from.He was found in the forest near your land. So before you go telling backstories and accusing others learn who your against." he shook his head " He doesn't even look like them or talk like them, he's a kid who was found in the tweaking forest after he was left all by himself so yeah." he growled and took the letter as thy flew away " Go On LEAVE!" he hissed at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:11 pm
A r o a r a

She decided not to go back to the angry dragon and teach him a lesson. First of all, Exavier hadn't actually wanted to hit them, or else he would have. Glancing at the small reptile flying ahead of her. Terrible Terrors have remarkable aim. She learned that the hard way. Second, it wasn't her fault Isabo was too pushy and stubborn.. and a bit rude, she was forced to be that way. Also, how would she have known that they weren't part of the school? From what she had heard from the story, they were near the meeting place, at the school. In any case, she would go back and apologize. She carefully dropped off Isabo and Exavier and told him to stay and keep guard, which he did gleefully. She didn't want either causing an problem. She left them and took off again. Heading carefully back to the mountains.

MeoBunny

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:48 pm
MeoBunny
A r o a r a

She decided not to go back to the angry dragon and teach him a lesson. First of all, Exavier hadn't actually wanted to hit them, or else he would have. Glancing at the small reptile flying ahead of her. Terrible Terrors have remarkable aim. She learned that the hard way. Second, it wasn't her fault Isabo was too pushy and stubborn.. and a bit rude, she was forced to be that way. Also, how would she have known that they weren't part of the school? From what she had heard from the story, they were near the meeting place, at the school. In any case, she would go back and apologize. She carefully dropped off Isabo and Exavier and told him to stay and keep guard, which he did gleefully. She didn't want either causing an problem. She left them and took off again. Heading carefully back to the mountains.

Nadder sighed and shook his head, he looked at Alexzot and nuzzled him to comfort him.He purred as he was pet and once again wrapped himself around his partner. Nadder was Alexzot's only family and so he had to take care of him and protect him.He sat there and looked at Alexzot slowly picking out what was different between Alexzot and the berks. One was his name,two was his accent, three was his personality, four was his riding style...as he went through the list he smiled.

Alexzot~
Alexzot smiled and pet Nadder when he was nuzzled " its okay Nadder...they disintegration know" he murmured.He hugged Nadder " There there, its okay" Nadder was more than just a dragon to Alexzot...he was family.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:14 pm
Kittykittkitt13

A r o a r a

She realized that the human couldn't understand her, and decided to go hunting. She decided to go fishing first. They were a bit slippery and slipped out of her claws. At least she caught a few. Then, she grabbed the fish she did get, and left it outside the cave, then zoomed off again, hoping to catch a boar or something.  

MeoBunny

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:58 am
MeoBunny
Kittykittkitt13

A r o a r a

She realized that the human couldn't understand her, and decided to go hunting. She decided to go fishing first. They were a bit slippery and slipped out of her claws. At least she caught a few. Then, she grabbed the fish she did get, and left it outside the cave, then zoomed off again, hoping to catch a boar or something.

Alexzot
Alexzot heard a noise and looked over to the corner, he noticed a fish and smiled towards nadder "Hey look nadder Diner!" he smiled he tail curling happily

Nadder~
Nadder liked the fact that Alexzot was happy.He nuzzled Alexzot and wondered who left the fish  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Alexzot
Alexzot heard a noise and looked over to the corner, he noticed a fish and smiled towards nadder "Hey look nadder Diner!" he smiled he tail curling happily

Nadder~
Nadder liked the fact that Alexzot was happy.He nuzzled Alexzot and wondered who left the fish

Aroara wrestled a young boar to the ground, it's tusks slashing a wound on her cheek. It wasn't deep, but it was painful..
The dragon let out a grunt as she grabbed the carcass in her jaws, feeling a sharp pain from her injury. She shouldered the pain and carried it back to the cave mostly on foot, as it unbalanced her in flight.
When she finished her trek, she lay down, exhaustion taking over.  

MeoBunny

Friendly Shapeshifter

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas