Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:12 pm
"Beats me," Seraphine said in response to the Jirachi; though she had some idea, it was science and science never was her strong suit, and thus she didn't even bother to consider thinking about it, instead quirking a brow at the excited little boy nearby. Who was this kid?

Nicolette, who regretfully didn't know enough about the subject to offer a proper answer, refrained from answering the little legendary. Instead, she offered a warm, albeit concerned smile, coupled with an energetic wave to the little boy and to Henrietta. The boy, at least, looked familiar. He had when they were there before too, but she hadn't been in a proper state to consider it. Now that she was, she was trying her hardest to recall if she'd met him before. Surely she had; he looked so familiar...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:49 am
Flynn blinked in confusion at the talk of clones. That wasn't really his expertise either, so he had nothing to contribute to that.

Thus as Ray and the group that went to find her came in, he turned back to Dove.

"I think Tymiko had something to do with it, yes. After seeing what that Mewtwo can do I wouldn't doubt that it was the one to attack Yuri."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:49 am
Henrietta turned to look as Jace called out.
"Wow!" It really was a Jirachi and that Jirachi had come with some people and-
"RAY!" She grinned and then recognised that Rosie and Nicolette were there too.
She smiled, and waved, but they hadn't been 'missing' the last time she'd heard about them, as happy as she was to see them all.
"You guys are here!"

Lin was with them, but silently bringing up the rear; he didn't really know the two kids- though he remembered talking to Jace before- or Flynn, though he recognised Dove, of course, and offered a wave and a smile.
A new pokémon, a baby Chikorita of an unusual red and black colouring, was tucked, sleeping, in his good arm.
Jeeves was walking, but he didn't seem unhappy to do so.
The grass pokémon stopped and offered a little bow as they approached the group.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:04 am
Jace's eyes widened hugely as it came closer, and instead of stepping back in shock as some might have done, he simply extended his hands to it in case it wished to stand or rest a moment, his palms flat and his expression bright, accepting the pokemon's presence with ease and care. "You can talk?!" he asked it with a soft laugh, toning his voice down a little now that it was near. Hen earned a smile with her exclamation, but then she was gone and he turned his attention to the Jirachi again, with a tiny shrug, sort of in agreement with the other girl that had said something. "It's like a copy, I think. I don't really know though. I just heard it a lot." Nicolette's wave pulled a surprised look, then another smile. He remembered her a little, he thought. She was really pretty...

Dove looked up at the others as they approached, giving a tired smile in their direction, though her immediate conversation took precedence for now. "That's..." She shook her head. "I mean, Tymiko isn't exactly a normal teenager, but... he was nearly killed..." The information was incredibly unsettling, and paired with the arrival of the group that had left earlier that day--especially given Ray and Sera's presence-- she was uncomfortable, unsure of what to do or how to behave, and it showed plainly in her features, even as Lin approached and Jeeves gave his bow. Her attention, however was drawn to the tiny pokemon in Lin's arm, and she relaxed a little, very interested. "Hey, you guys are back... Did you pick up a new friend on the way?" she asked, perhaps a little too hastily to play off her anxiety.

Dawn perched atop Jace's head, and something rustled under Dove's hair around her neck as she conversed, Lovey curled around Diana who was sleeping in a chair nearby.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:39 am
Northern looked down at the hand that Jace was holding out, but with a confused almost cautious glance from him to his hand.
She lowered herself but remained floating int he air.
"I've always been able to." The Jirachi replied to his comment about talking, something she also knew caught a lot of people off guard for some reason.
A slight look of confusion crossed over the Jirachi's expression when he gave a vague explanation of what a clone was "A copy?" She repeated, falling quiet for a moment, though it was joined with an unsettled kind of curious frown. "A copy of what?"

Ray grinned wide when Henrietta called out to her, lifting a hand up and striding over toward the girl "Hey Hen! Long time no see."
The women looked cleaned up her hair was back in its normal state and she had since showered and changed clothes. though she had opted to not put her makeup on, giving her a tired look to her face, the bags under her eyes dark from the weeks she spent in conflict in the mountains. But her smile and usual tall demeanor would be no evidence of fatigue.

As Dove greeted them, and noticed the baby pokemon in Lin's arm Ray chuckled "Oh BOY did we." She announced, glancing to the Serperior who slithered up next to her. "a whole dudgeon room of them. That one was just the cutest of the bunch." she teased, winking at Lin.

Rosie gave the others a tired sigh as they located the other group and made their way over.
She looked much like the rest of the group might, having spent the entirely day out in the wilderness and mines. she had cleaned herself up the best she could but it certainly showed that she could probably use a cleaner change of clothes.
"How are Ty and Yuri?" She asked as she joined them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:09 pm
Flynn was quiet as Ray walked up. His good arm cradling the one in the sling, and a slightly distant look on his face. The doctors had told him he probably had a bit of a concussion too so focusing was difficult. All the sudden there was a lot of people, but he did pick up Ray's question.

"Tymiko is alive and well."

As far as Yuri he left that up to Dove to answer since she knew more than he did.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 pm
Rosie let out a breath of relief when Flynn confirmed that Ty was alright, though she paused, blinking a couple of times at Flynn's current state before she tilted her head.
that was now how they had left him. "What happened? Are you alight?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:00 pm
"Yeah!" It had been kind of a long time. "We caught Swablus! Before Yuri got stabbed... Jace says he's awake now but I haven't seen him yet..." Hen' told Ray "and we found Ty' but she didn't seem okay to me and she was with a Mewtwo!" Which Hen' had entirely thought was some kind of Mew evolution until recently. She also disagreed with Flynn, a little; Tymiko hadn't seemed 'well' to her, even if she had been lying about not knowing Yuri.

Lin stepped forward and held the baby Chikorita up a little way so Dove could see her more clearly.
"This is Loro." He introduced her, a little proudly; he was grateful now, to Gregson, for picking up her egg.
The baby Chikorita blinked bright blue eyes open for a few moments, peering, still rather short-sightedly for now, and quite tiredly, at yet more new surroundings, before returning to her sleep- she would be much more active once she'd had some time in the sun, but there hadn't been too much time for that yet.
Lin grinned at Ray's comment, and couldn't resist retorting.
"Well, you didn't exactly find me in that place, and I kind of think Loro's almost as cute."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 pm
Jace remained still, his palms still flat, and he offered a reassuring smile, nothing pressuring at all in his demeanor. "That's so cool! Can you talk to other pokemon, too, or are you like me and have to kinda guess?" he asked, completely at ease in talking with the unfamiliar legendary. At its question, and it's frown, he paused a moment, looking thoughtful. "A copy of a thing. Like, sometimes even a person, but that's just in movies, I think. Dove has a mew--it's name is Trill, and it looks like a normal mew, but we don't know if it's a copy or not of a natural one. And Yuri's got a Ho-oh with him, but it's big and scary, and not normal colors. And you're gold! But--" Shrug. "I dunno if that makes a difference. Guess it just makes you special," he explained with a bright smile. No matter what, it was a pokemon-- a really cool one.

Dove looked on at Flynn with concern, but turned her full attention to Lin, still unsure how to handle Ray given what had happened. She did, however, listen, and nodded a little, then grinned at Lin's comment. "Loro, huh...? She's adorable... but a dungeon?" she frowned, looking between the members of the group that had just arrived. She needed to be filled in, though it looked as though things had been successful. Ray was there, and in one piece, afterall.

Left to give an explanation about Yuri, she looked at Flynn, then addressed the others. "He woke up for a little while, just after you left, but he's very weak..." Painfully so, she thought, given how upbeat and active he generally was. "He didn't say much..." A pause, as she turned to Flynn. "He did react to Ty's name though... he tensed up for a few seconds and held my hand tighter."

From under her hair, a little pink head would appear over Dove's shoulder as Jace talked with the Jirachi, its wide eyes blinking at the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:23 pm
Flynn looked to Rosie and gave her a weary smile. "Tymiko's Mewtwo friend attacked us. I'm afraid logs win against bones, but I'll be all right. Thank you for your concern."

He then looked to Dove as she mentioned Yuri and nodded slowly. "That only helps my theory. I need to talk to Yuri."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:10 pm
"Well... Kind of." Lin nodded a little. "It was a room in all these tunnels- uh, mines- that this group was holed up in and keeping a bunch of pokémon and eggs down in it. Gregson kind of insisted we hang onto this one, and Jeeves agreed and, well, now I guess I have a Chikorita. She's not done very much but sleep yet though; she's really only just hatched..."

He didn't think he knew Ty... Though, there was some memory, some nudge, that he thought he'd heard the name somewhere before. Lin frowned slightly as the missing girl was discussed.
"We met a Mewtwo." That was probably relevant, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:47 pm
Dove nodded slowly, still unsure what he meant completely. "Wow... So she's really new, huh?" She tilted her head a little, reaching out to pet its leaf if it would allow it, though she tilted her head at Lin. "Gregson...?" A slight smile. "Well, if she's so young, of course she'll be sleepy... she probably needs sunlight, too, I'd guess, since she's a grass type," she explained, glancing over to Flynn. A slight frown crossed her features. He was moving slowly. Nevertheless, she nodded. "We should probably let him know everyone is back before anyone goes back there to see him, in case he's awake..." she told the blonde softly, tucking her hair back.

Trill continued to peek at Lin, its eyes wide.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:03 am
Putting a hand to his head Flynn looked over at Lin with a confused look. "There's more of those running around?" That did not seem like a good thing to him considering what had happened.

"That's a good idea. No need to overwhelm him," Flynn said to Dove. He imagined that Yuri was still in a fragile state despite having woken up.

His eyes then traveled across the faces there, some he knew even if only a little and some he didn't. His gaze then rested on a red head and Flynn mustered a small smile.

"I'm sure he would like to see you, Luke."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:19 am
She could tell by the inconstancy of his own understanding of the subject that he didn't really properly convey what he meant by a copy Thus she continued to look a little confused as he spoke, even as he continued to speak names that she never heard of.
Lowering herself a little more with a slight wrinkling of her face.
"Gold?" she reached down to one of the extensions coming from her back, the crystalline structure drawing her eyes for a while before she looked back at the boy.
"Yeah-Alder said that I'm special becasue I'm a Jirachi. He said what I am is very rare. I've never heard of a clone before." clearly she didn't understand what he was talking about.

Ray lifted the corner of her mouth as she watched the boy talking to Northern, Northern looking more and more confused.
Ray reached a hand up to gesture to Jace to stop on that certain subject, though Ray would forget that she couldn't exactly hide that kind of feeling from the Jirachi, as Norther snapped her head around the next second to the women, floating up a little higher.
"What is it?" She asked forcefully.

"I promised I would tell you remember? But I couldn't here." Ray assured, with a wink.

Northern watched Ray for a couple of seconds, but argued no further, there was a resolve in the women that told the Jirachi that the women would keep her word, and that arguing further would do little help.
Feeling the sense of someone watching them she instead turned her eyes to the presense that had newly noticed her. "... You're pink." Northern spoke to the Mew, drifting over to it. "I just saw another pokemon like you."

She looked to Flynn as he spoke, taking a step forward
"Called its self Lovelace," She continued "It wasn't the only one we found there either, I'm sure it won't be the last either."
she lifted a corner of her mouth at the mention that they were also attacked by a Mewtwo, humming lightly "Was it really un-trusting of humans by chance?" She asked, "I mean, going off the battle scars you've got going here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie looked surprised at the news of a Mewtwo attacking him, and that it was with Tymiko. What Flynn said next drew a confused look from Rosie.
"What Theory?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:14 pm
Loro squeaked slightly as Dove petted her leaf, and opened her mouth in a yawn, but made no move to object- she seemed happy enough about it, or at least just happy to stay sleepy for now.

Lin nodded. "Really new, and yes, we haven't really had time to stop and sunbathe yet. Anyway, I guess you haven't met Gregson..." He realised, and reached for the little pokémon's ball... Which earned a small sigh from Jeeves.
As far as the Snivy was concerned, the Igglybuff being out -usually- meant trouble.
Gregson blinked as he appeared and peered up at the woman in front of him, and the little pink thing, and the star-headed thing so close by. Well, he knew one of those. He wasn't sure why he was out, and he didn't really care- he liked being out.
"Buff!"

---
"The one we met was called Indigo! She was kinda awesome but she only really liked Tymiko..." Henrietta interjected- she had been -slightly- disappointed with the fact that all the 'really cool' pokémon had wanted to do was to stop Tymiko going anywhere and throw a log at them.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff