Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A changing world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir blushed deeply "i-its not a date. its just nice to have someone nice to hang around." he shrugged as he helped her stand up "it doesnt bother me itll only bother me if your trying to arrest me." he laughed as he started to walk torwards the bakery. "its this way Ayana"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:48 pm
Name: Mont Buer
Species: Lunar Cat (in the full moon and waxing, silvery fur, and under the new moon and waning, black)
Height & Weight: 5' 11"/145 lbs (copy/paste, but that is amazingly accurate, except I haven`t checked my weight for a while...)
Weapons/Abilities/Powers: Medicine bag and a few minor trinkets not intentionally meant as weapons. He has only little power of his own, but is average in channeling other entities, both outside and within.

(I feel really low using other peoples' pics for rp at the moment. XDDD Too much listening to artists talking about stolen work)

Walking from the bakery, Mont went out purring, with a basket of loaves in one hand, as he ate a melon bread with the other. He had kept his eyes closed, but happily, as he laughed and nibbled at the bread a bit more, before he had heard people nearby. Taking a turn, he casually went as before, but cautiously peeping an eye in their direction, subtly through his lashes as he went. He hadn`t expected people, but he didn`t think they were bad, at least by looks. It was just that the day was radiant and warm, sided with the bread, it seemed like a good start to a day, though every now and then, he did have to look about at some point, because his senses were in training (simply another reason to let his eyelids relax against the light, but it had its benefits). He sat on a bench and continued watching this pair move, though he had discontinued eating his bread, because he had the mind to save it for later, and to enjoy the sun.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:59 pm
Meister_Solstice

"As long as you aren't trying to cause mass chaos, I won't have too," Ayane smiled and walked along with Noir, "and you know I was just teasing you about the whole date thing. So how long have you been working at the bakery?" She asked him, as they walked to the shop, multiple wonderful scents filled her nose.

User Image

Name: Kate Silvercrest
Species: Arctic Wolf
Height & Weight: 5' 9"/135 lbs
Weapons/Abilities/Powers: Mk. 14 EMR, Enhanced Reflexes & Senses, Aurorist (Can see others aura)

River of Time

If you want, you can rp with me, I'll just use this character.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir smiled as they walked torwards the bakery "About 5 years." he laughed as they walked to the bakery he opened the door and waved at the clerk.

"awwww. Why arnt you cute Noir" said the clerk said laughing "Is this your girlfiend?"

"LILY" noir hid his face blushing deep red "we just met.:"  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 pm
Meister_Solstice

With a soft giggle, Ayane just shook her head, "Like he said, we just met a few minutes ago, I'm Ayane by the way." She told Lily, looking over at Noir with a smile, before stepping further into the bakery. Letting Noir regain his bearings, Ayane looked through the glass display cases, at the assortment of sweets and pasteries they had, some she never heard of.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir smiled "enjoying yourself Ayane?" he said as he started to head into the back "ill be back here when you wanna learn hahaha" he smiled and got out all the necessary materials to make struffoli or Christmas fritters as they were called. He got out lemons oranges honey lemoncello and flour and eggs and put a pan of oil to eat up  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 pm
Meister_Solstice

Ayane's ear flicked towards Noir's direction, her tail flitting back and forth, as she eyed a red velvet cake, but she quickly followed after Noir. Once in the back, setting her things in a place where they wouldn't get in the way, Ayane looked at the items Noir had gotten out, "I am, to answer your question, so, what will I be learing today, chef?" She asked teasingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Today well be making Struffoli." He smiled at her and got measuring cups out. "So put 3 and a half cps of flour in the bowl aloong with 6 eggs and zest of the orange and lemon and salt and mix until a hard dough." he laughed and SMiles and hands her the bowl and ingridients. "There delicious trust me." his tail flicked side to side "I saw you eyeing that red velvet cake out there.If you want i can get it for you."  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 pm
Meister_Solstice

"Hmm, sounds good," Ayane was surprised when he handed her the bowl and ingridents, "oh, you're going to have me make them? Well alright, and yes I was eyeing it, I haven't had red velvet cake in quite some time, so I would love some." She answered with a smile, while measuring out the flour, making sure to level it off, then putting into the bowl. After all the flour was in the bowl, she mixed in the eggs, zest, salt, and mixed till the dough was hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:37 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Noir smiled and went out front for a few minutes and came back with a slice of red velvet "here you are." He msiled and nodded at the dough and began to roll it into a rope.and every half inch cut it. "now all we do is rolld the into tiny balls and deep dry em"  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:46 pm
Meister_Solstice

Taking the cake, Ayane set it on the counter, then began to eat it; while Noir rolled out the dough and cut it. "This is the best red velvet cake I've ever have, did you make it as well?" Ayane asked happily, as she nodded at his words, she didn't know of very many fried pastries, so this was a new one for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

He nodded shyly and began to plop the dough balls into the fryer and fried them till they puffed up and turned golden brown. and then dried off the oil then heated up the honey and lemon zest and lemon juice the put the fried dough in the mixture and took one and handed it to her "here you go struffoli."  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:46 pm
Meister_Solstice

Ayane set down her slice of cake on the counter, then took the fried dough ball, eating the whole thing in one bite. The taste was interesting, but sweet, "Struffoli huh? It's good, much better than I expected from something that was fried, I might have to get some of these for later." She told Noir with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:13 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((guess everyone died out =c ))

he smiled at her laughing. "im glad you liked it." he smiled and yawned sitting in the main area and sipped some tea  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:28 pm
Meister_Solstice

((I guess so, not really a surprise though))

Ayane got her cake, then followed Noir out to the main floor, taking up a chair across from him, as she continued to eat the cake. "So Noir, besides being a really good baker, what else do you do? If you don't mind me asking." Ayane asked curiously, her eyes looking him over once, before she focused on the red velvet cake.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff