Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 am
"Understandably," Sera replied with an amused snort. "You just got engaged today, after all." Holy s**t that was so weird to say, holy crap. She still wasn't even used to the idea of them dating yet, and now they were engaged? "I am tired though. It's so weird though," she said suddenly, a thoughtful frown crossing her features - or, well, the features visible above the blankets covering half her face. "Usually I'm up super late - but tonight you're up later than I am. What's up with that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 am
She made a motion as if to laugh, but no more then a light breath escaped her lips.
"Yeah that is a little strange, now that you mention it." she agreed, tilting her head "I guess I should try and get some sleep, and let you sleep." Rosie admitted, reaching over as she sat up to give Sera a hug.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:44 am
"Probably a good idea," the brunette said as her eyes squeezed shut and she yawned, though the action was largely covered by the blankets. Rosie's hug was returned after a bit of flailing to get her right arm free first. "We're going back to Kodo tomorrow, right?" While she certainly liked how pretty the city was, it wasn't home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:48 am
"Mmm, I'm not sure, I know Luke has something to do tomorrow, if not tomorrow I think the day after." She explained.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:57 am
"Oh, okay," she said with another shrug, her pale eyes sliding closed with another yawn. "His father isn't gonna be a jerk again, is he?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:59 am
"I hope not." she whispered "He said he was going to talk to Luke about something involving him going back to Kodo. I'm not sure."
She supposed they would hear once Luke found out himself.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:01 am
"If he's a jerk again, I'll punch him," the brunette muttered in response. Luke's father could be such a jerk sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:03 am
She gave Sera a small smile at this, lifting her head a little "You and Luke, both of you threaten to punch him when he's mean."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm
"Well yeah," she scoffed. "Jerks deserve punches to the face."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:44 pm
she lifted her head a little more, letting out a light sigh before pushing herself up onto her knees again. "I hope it never comes to that." She said earnestly  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:49 pm
Sera actually kind of hoped it did, given everything Luke's father had put him through, but she at least had the sense not to voice that opinion. Instead, she yawned and curled up more comfortably under her blankets, her eyes half-lidded. "WelI doubt it will between right now and when we leave, so," she shrugged a little bit. Why worry about something that probably wouldn't happen?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:07 am
"Yeah, I think you're right." she admitted, she knew she had no plans on seeing the man again anytime soon, and certainly not again this trip.
She fell silent for a couple of seconds, recalling the things he had said earlier that evening, reliving a great hurt from what he said.
"Luke will have to go see him tomorrow though." she sighed lightly "I hope it won't keep him for a long time like today,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:14 am
"I doubt it," the brunette replied sleepily. "What's he have to keep him that long for? His party's over with."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:24 am
Rosie shook her head in reply, "I don't know." She answered honestly, "He said something about and appointment that he missed today."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:25 am
Oh, well that wasn't bad. "Well if it's just one, then he'll probably only be gone for an hour or two, or something. One appointment or meeting wouldn't last all day, right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff