Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilCraftedKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
Kyoya Fuji

The Fighter

Kyoya walked into the large library and sighed running a hand through his short black hair
Man this place is big.
He sighed again and looked around looking for the fiction section hoping there were some good poe books or romantic novels in stock
I got to find a new book I get so bored in the dorm being alone. I wonder if i could get a roommate soon it is no fun being alone in a place like this. I wanna meet someone fun and loving
He looked around some more and smile spying the section marked romance and nearly ran over to it and start to scan the books looking for one that he hadn't read

tiny ladybird

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
N a g i s a ~ O k o z a k i

User Image

A small boy poked his little head in to look at the library. It didn't seem packed... And that was good. He walked into the library and roamed through the books. Hmm... Let's see... he thought to himself as he walked around the big library... Only to run into someone.

The poor boy wasn't paying attention and he ran into a black-haired man in the romance section. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" He apologized and bowed. That was Nagisa for you. Always being klutzy like that.

User Image

Out Of Curiosity:{~~~~}

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

EvilCraftedKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:13 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
Kyoya Fuji

The Fighter

Kyoya felt a small nudge on his side and looked down to see the small boy
It is quiet alright no harm no foul hehe.
He said taking down a book called Never Let Go and smiled again patting the boy on the head
All i ask is to watch were your going next time it maybe someone not as nice as me
He laughs and stares at the boy with his deep cool black eyes
That person may want something in return for bumping them. Who knows what it could be.
He whispered low and deep into the boy's ear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Nagisa was relieved that this man didn't seem bothered. Actually, he seemed rather laid back about it. All the other times people would yell at him to "watch it" then carry on with their days.

The boy was thankful this guy was nice to him. He blinked when the man suddenly stared at him and whispered in his ear. "Huh? What do you mean? Like what? Money? I don't really have much on me though... Um..." The boy spoke innocently, trying to figure out what the people could possibly want from him if he had ran into them.

User Image

EvilCraftedKing

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

EvilCraftedKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
Kyoya Fuji

The Fighter

Kyoya smiled and leaned against the bookself being careful not to knock it down
Nothing never mind about that.
He said running his hand through his hair and looking down to the boy
So why you in here looking for some thing to read like me?
He asked sliding to a sitting position and set the book on his lap

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

The small boy tilted his head in confusion. He wanted to know what this man meant by that... But decided to let him go. He didn't want to scare him off with his constant pestering..

Nagisa smiled and nodded when the man asked him a question. "Yep. I thought I should pick one before I go to class... That way I can read it between classes and not grow bored..." He told him, rambling slightly. "But I can't seem to find one that catches my attention... That was why I was wondering around aimlessly..." He admitted.

User Image

EvilCraftedKing

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

EvilCraftedKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
Kyoya Fuji

The Fighter

Kyoya nodded down to the boy and looked at the romance novel on his lap and smiled
Here try this I think you would like it.
He said holding out a book called Never Let Go and smiled again and getting up to look for another book for himself to read
I love romance novels they are always..... have a good theme behind them and usually make me happy
He laughs and scans the shelves for a good book
I can also count on them to make me a little sad because they usually have some kinda of tragic event that happen to the lovers in it
He smiles a sad smile and looks down to the boy
Like one of the characters meeting someone new and falling in love with them and out of love with the other character. Leaving that one to just waist away.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Nagisa blinked when the man handed him the book that he had. "Oh... Thank you..." He said then looked down at the book cover. The book seemed interesting to him.. And he couldn't wait to read it.

When the man began to speak again, Nagisa looked up and him and listened. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah... I always thought that romance novels were the best... They always touched your heart in more ways than one..." He said then looked back down at the book. "Thank you again for the book. I can't wait to read it," he told him truthfully, smiling up at him once again.

User Image

EvilCraftedKing

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:28 pm
Anything is possible...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mr. Landers

Ace walked into the library, noticing a few students here and there. He smiled happily, knowing that kids still read made his day a lot better. He shuffles through a few shelves, picking some classics to read for the class. "I should probably get the bookworms advice..."He pondered, taking the books to a table to sort them out and trying to narrow them down."Hmmm..." He looked up to the boys near by. "Would either of you have an idea as what to read this semester? I can't decide." He chuckled childishly.

Just have to put your mind to it!

EvilCraftedKing
Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image
Kyoya Fuji

The Fighter

Kyoya nodded and got up onto the latter and looked up at the higher books for one that sounded good
They truelly are the best books
He said trying not to look down being afriad of hights and keeping his grip tight on the latter with it being unsteady
They make me happy and hope for love one day
He laughs and scabs the books more and reaches for one a bit far away but he loses his footing and start to wobble abit hearing the teacher

Yoshimi Sohma

EvilCraftedKing

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm
Anything is possible...

Mr. Landers

"Try not to fall....students don't usually go on the latters." He eplained, looking back at the books to scoot one away. Ace looked up as the student stumbled on the latter. "Uh oh..." He rushed over and held the later steady. "Uh....it'd be best if you got down from there...Let's hurry so nobody gets hurt." He held a hand up for he raven haired boy to take. He looked to the brunet. "Be ready to get the doctor if he does fall."

EvilCraftedKing
Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
Kyoya Fuji

The Fighter

Kyoya Steadied himself and sighed looking down
I need to get that book first sir then I will get down
He said down to the two men trying to reach for the book again only to just barely tap it out of its place on the shelf and catch it before it fell
Looks out I'm coming down now
He says a little to happy to get off the latter and smiles at the teacher and the boy happily having the book he wanted and takes the red heads hand

saki-stranger
Yoshimi Sohma

EvilCraftedKing

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:57 pm
Anything is possible...

Mr. Landers

Ace chuckled and stepped aside for the student to come down. "You're quite interesting if your willing to fall at that height for a book." He chuckled. "What kind was it? Sy-Fy, fiction?" He asked, tilting his head to the side curiously. "I'm Mr. Landers, the English teacher." He held out his hand in greeting.

EvilCraftedKing
Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Nagisa almost jumped in surprised when the two of them were joined by another. The boy shook his head, not knowing really what to suggest. There was just too much!

The boy watched as the man he just met get on a ladder then almost fell off of it. Of course he was just worried, anybody would be worried about that! He was about ready to go get a doctor in case the boy fell, but luckily he didn't.

Nagisa breathed a sigh of relief at that and watched as the man came down and off of the ladder. He smiled when he saw that he was alright now. The boy blinked when the newcomer introduced himself as a teacher. You really couldn't tell at all! He looked really young! But he figured that was a gift to have. That was Nagisa. Always looking at the positives in things.

User Image

Out Of Curiosity:{Gak! I feel like I missed so much!}

EvilCraftedKing

Saki-stranger

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

EvilCraftedKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image
Kyoya Fuji

The Fighter

Kyoya blushed a bright crimson at the question and looked down at his feet find the floor more interesting
It is romance book
He said hold up the book to the man and showed the title Hearts of two Kingdoms
I enjoy them and usually have one with me at all times
He says still looking at the ground

Saki-stranger
Yoshimi Sohma

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers