Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Sticking out his tongue at Kai and pulling a face, Virile grumbled some kind of mimicking words under his breath and turned towards Alec and Keahi. Not too please at the display of violence he motioned for Keahi to come over and sit in the front where Virile could keep an eye on him.
'How rude' he thought to himself, exchanging the piece of chalk he was holding for a red piece and numbering each box 1 - 4.
He set the chalk down and dusted his hands off. Glancing at the clock he realized that the class would end soon, he had such a lively class. "Please put your papers away, tomorrow we'll draw out some steps, and then we'll start working with clay. This first week we'll be making pinch pots and decorating the room with paintings and drawings on still life that we'll be doing as well. " He turned to Keahi.
"Kitten, I'll need to talk to you after you're packed up."

σσȼ :』  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:32 pm
Saki-stranger

Rageroomies

Annahilate

User Image

As the bell rang Aoi smirked this class is finally over, time to finally change room's and torment other people. Hearing the professor talk about what they where going to do tomorrow and what not. As the professor spoke to the other student dumbed 'kitten'.
"Damn old man your a *****." he snorted and stood up walking to the door.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:42 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The teacher rolled his eyes. "Hush up Pup, or you'll be stayin' after too." He threatened, smiling slyly. He made no move to defend himself against the accusations though. He ran a hand through his hair once more and removed his scarf, remembering the spider and deciding to go and deal with it while he waited to chat with Keahi.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:07 pm
Saki-stranger

Rageroomies

Annahilate

User Image

Kai snorted and flipped the man off.
"What ever you say grandpa!" he laughed and walked out of the room, he loved teasing this man because he didn't deny it.

{Kai left the room.}  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Throw it away
xxxxxxxForget yesterday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe'll make the great escape
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We are finally free tonight

xxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████

☀ Unlike a kitten, Keahi changed seats to the front with as little emotion as the one time he blinked while doing so. Had he not been putting on a front for pipsqueak, he'd resemble something more of a dog, because after Mr. Mortimer ordered him to stay over Pipsqueak his ears perked up with shock. Him? Pipsqueak was the one who was late, hid under the teacher's desk, disrupted the class, AND took his lollipop! All Keahi did was rip the thing out of his mouth. Some people... Keahi slid down in his seat until class was over and the room was empty.
                                      While Virile stalled, Keahi walked up to the his favorite thing in class. "Don't forget to refill these before next class." He said picking up the jar filled with anything but lolli's.

rageroomies

O O C : *cough* Edited. *cough*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:50 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile gave a short hum of irritation, being too preoccupied with grabbing a paper plate and a bowl from a nearby cabinet. He carefully hovered the bowl over the spider and scooped it up with the paper plate, effectively trapping the creature. He walked over to the classroom door, careful not to open the container he made from the bowl and plate, and placed let it free in the hall before shutting the door.
He stepped over to Keahi, placing the bowl and paper plate on his desk. "Listen pet, dont be thinking you can steal all my candy just 'cus you're kinda cute- lemme get one thing straight here." he said, running a hand through his hair.
He paced back to his own desk and cleared a space, sitting down a top it. He picked up a blank action figure, usually used for pose reference and wiggled its arms about. "I ain't gonna tolerate the fightin' and attitude because of things like that." He said, motioning to Keahi's wrapped hand.
He stood and paced over to the boy's seat, reaching over and taking the injured hand. He looked Keahi in the eye and smiled his sly, ever so charming smile. "He'll get an earful later, but right now, you cant participate properly in my class, also because you stole all my candy, which im willing to let slide... IF and only IF you behave."
Virile brought Keahi's hand to his lips and kissed the bruised knuckles lightly before returning the other's hand. "And dont think that brat will go unpunished either messin' around like that in my classroom, not acceptable, but i wasnt about to have a fight between you two right here and now- though that might have been entertaining hmm." Humming thoughtfully, he moved to his desk and grabbed his scarf, trying to decide what to do next.

σσȼ :
Annahilate
ovo
』  

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:10 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec frowned as his head was yanked forward, the stick to his sweet treat having been removed. He watched the blonds eyes carefully as he leaned closer. "Nope, watermelon, smart-a**." He chuckled, waiting patiently for the class to end. He kicked his legs back, hitting the desk leg of the boy behind him. He grinned as Keahi was called to stay after class. I picked up his bags and walked down the class, waving to the foreigner before he exited the class.

Hazen Yami

Rageroomies

Annahilate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Throw it away
xxxxxxxForget yesterday

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keahi tuned out as long as he continued the typical teacher student discipline lecture. Mimicked him even. "I'm not gonna tolerate this! I'm not gonna tolerate that! Behave! Not acceptable!"
                                      Keahi was beginning to think he was no different than the rest, until the skinship sensation between them returned. Affection and discipline, confusing when combined. Keahi didn't know what to think. It frustrated him. Why couldn't he just pick one?
                                      Keahi sat up abruptly with a grimace. "Then why isn't he here instead of me?" It was obvious the choice upset him. Usually Keahi would just fight the person and got on with it; with Mortimer, he was helpless.

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:31 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Wrapping the scarf carefully about his neck, the silver haired man did little more than bat his eyes at the boy's outburst. His slim fingers ran over his own coat, smoothing at the wrinkles and straightening the sleeves as he let the quiet sit between them for a few moments.
He picked a trinket off his desk, a small cartoon rabbit figurine, and turned his attention back to Keahi with a playful look in his eyes. "It's because I like you more than him." He stated bluntly.
To any objective eyes that would be viewing their interactions, that much would be clear. The young and even juvenile way the other acted seemed to bring out interest in the older male, who loved to have someone between his fingers to play with and torment.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Throw it away
xxxxxxxForget yesterday

☀ His eyes said "it's not fair," but reality said if it was the other way around: Keahi would be jealous it wasn't him who got to stay after class. Kids want what they can't have.
                                      "It's because I like you more than him."
                                      And there went the switch. From discipline to affection, just like that. Keahi couldn't take it any longer. He didn't know what he wanted anymore. Discipline? Or affection? Pipsqueak stay? He stay?
                                      The angry boy stood up without pushing his chair, causing the motion to send the frail chair flying. "I came to class on time. I wasn't late. I didn't hide under your desk. I listened to your EVERY, order!" He shouted, adding emphasis to the parts where he talked about himself. "What more could you want from me?!" It was outrageous. He could get away with ditching class on Oahu but he couldn't when he did something right? He needed a popsicle on top of Kauai right about now.

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:37 am

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The shouting surprised Virile a bit. He hadn't expected Keahi to get so upset so easily, but he smiled at the other anyways. "Yes, you did, and I'm very happy that you were so good."
The man set the small rabbit figurine in front of Keahi on his desk and he took a moment to think about the other question that was thrown out at him. What did he want from the boy..? A perplexed look crossed the silver-haired man's face and he brought his hand up to stroke his chin thoughtfully. "This was supposed to be mainly about the hand injury you got before class, but I supposed I veered off track..." Virile tried to think about his words a bit.
"Kitten, I'm not angry with you, do you understand? You aren't really in trouble I suppose nn"
A perplexed look crossed his face and he began to rub his temples with his finger tips. "What about you though, what do you want?" He finally managed, thinking that the hot-headed boy couldn't possibly be staying if he didn't want to, considering how brashly he seemed to act? Virile wasn't sure, and he wasn't entirely sure how to approach the other.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:58 am

Throw it away
xxxxxxxForget yesterday

☀ With each subject change like a slap in the face, Keahi collapsed into the chair he slid half a body distance away. So he wasn't in trouble after all. He face palmed.
                                      Keahi rubbed his temples as well. "A lollipop." He said pulling one out of his pocket full of ten. Lollipops to him were as cigarettes to adults. Already at the door, Keahi pointed to the empty jar on his desk. "A lot of them." He reminded before disappearing, because that's just what he would need to get through next class.
                                      [Exit.]

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:54 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile let out a long sigh as he turned to his empty candy jar. Might as well get lolipops then...
He was a bit bummed, his new pet left sooner than he had wanted him too. Virile bit his bottom lip and walked around the room, rather bored now that the events of that class had worn off. He had this class period off, so he wondered if he should wander around and see if he could find anyone interesting to mess with.
After a few moments the man shrugged and decided to wander off, locking his door behind him.
[Virile exits]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:56 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The teacher returned before the next period started, the taste of one of his students lingering on his lips. He unlocked the door to his classroom and stepped inside. He closed the door behind himself. "What a cute new pet I have hmm" He walked to the board and erased it, drawing a diagram of a pinch pot on the board. Then He moved to on of his many cabinets and opened the one labeled "Clay". He took out two 25 pound blocks of clay and set them out on the nearest table.
Virile then moved over to back of the room and uncovered the concrete table with bright nylon thin ropes tied tightly to posts build onto the sides of the table in order to cut the clay.
After he went to get the clay and set it on the table. When he finished Virile went to go sit in his chair and wait for his next class.

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:58 pm
Rageroomies

User Image

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
Remi - 3 - Lockheart
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

thoughts : please say yes...
with : Mortimeer
feeling : nervous

3 closed his eyes tight, feeling the hair being moved once again, and even tighter as his head was tilted. 3 gasped softly as he had felt virile's thumb moving across him, and across his lips. Virile had him under his thumb, and could have done anything to him, but he only chose to kiss his cheek and behind his ear. As Virile had kissed his neck, 3 felt himself let out a very soft and extremely high pitched.
As he was kissed on the lips, 3 leaned into it a little, actually kissing back. Once again as the kiss came to a close, 3 leaned forward, not wanting it to end. Before 3 could think straight, Virile told him they had ran out of time and that he had to go, and was walking away. 3 bit his lip, grabbing a hold of his shoulder bag tightly, and following.

{{ 3 exits the rooftop - 3 enters the art room }}

3 opened the door, looking at the ground, knowing he was the only besides Virile in the room. He moved quietly, not making any noise as he moved to his normal desk in the back of the room. Sitting down, and looking up to see the clay, he thought for a moment, and took out his color pencil's. He would use them to design something on whatever they made out of the clay.
He took a deep breath, waiting for Virile to start. He was still rather embarrassed at what happened. Virile had him under his thumb, and 3 had no idea how to get out. He bit his lip, pulling out his notebook while he waited. He opened his colored pencils and started drawing. Well not drawing. 3 had gone back to one of his old pictures, and started to color it.
3 was best at abstract art. Art that was different, and was never the same. 3 connected to this kind of art. He took out his pencils and started to color with reds, yellows, and greens. This drawing made him think of long braided hair died all different kinds of bright colors. It also made him think of flowers in fall.

OutOfCookies : __  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces