Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:43 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix looked at Professor Snow. Narrowing his eyes. "Are you wanting me to come torch your precious garden there Snowman?" He asked with a sign of beginning irritation. He had been easy going but he was a hot headed youth. Angered at the oddest things without a moments notice. Hair trigger flame on temperment...so to speak. "I am not a pansy." He anime bishounen style smack swatted the Professor's hand off. "Getting fresh there aren't you space cadet? I don't recall inviting you to play touchy feely. Even if you are kinda cute in a ditzy professor sort of way." he said with obvious irritation. Though he barely even swatted the guy's hand. He had some respect...he held back punching him in the face.

He glared at him. "Don't patronize me Professor Snow. I know damn well what should be done. Telling me to stay out of here is just making it more inticing to come in here." He was beginning to doubt his giving of respect to Professor Snow. Albeit it was minor but still it had been some.

His gaze shot to the new blondie that entered. Damn...teachers had looks but apparently all of them had sticks wedged up the asses. Not the fun kind of kinky type stuff either. "I fail to see where your point is. Of course I'm not supposed to...thus...I am." He said in smart assed retort. What an idiot. Of course he wasn't supposed to be. If he went where he was supposed to be he'd be in class right now wouldn't he?

He sat up with a devilish grin. "Eh? Whats that now old man? I could've sworn I heard you talk like you had balls to you." He smirked a bit. "Make sure I know not to come back in here? Sounds very kinky old man. Are you sure you are threatening me not hitting on me with hopes of dirty innuendos?" He said challengingly. Smirking a devil may care grin at the new guy. "I don't feel like leaving. If I was a good boy you wouldn't be having this conversation would you? I'd be in class where I was supposed to be. Not the emphasis on supposed to be." He said nonchalantly.

"I chose to tell you to take the easy way and shove it the hard way up your a** old man. I don't have to listen to you blondie. Bring it." he said with a flipping off of his middle finger to add to the emphasis. Sitting up and looked at him without any sign of backing down or caring.

With: A Neko Nurse, Professor Space Cadet, Blondie With Attitude
Doing: testing the waters and trying to control his temper
Where: teacher's longue
Thinking: Let the games begin blondie.

OOC: LMAO  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:52 pm
TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan looked between Jason and Feonix with a worried look, this could get ugly and the soft spoken professor was not a fan of violence, "Maybe we should all just calm down." He said softly and took a step back from Feonix and put his hands up between the two, "I can see to it our fire starter leaves the lounge." he said to Jason.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:53 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKeys

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Nachiken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The neko smiled at hearing about the mint and nodded. "That will come in handy when we get upset stomachs this year. Thank you." The male looked at the student for a moment and let out a sigh as Jason came in and told him to leave. "Do you have to get into a fight over it? I don't see any harm in letting him stay here... Sure it is for teachers, but the dorms are shared between teacher and student, why not the lounge? Perhaps we could ask for a student lounge at some point. Would that solve the problem?"

The neko looked at the two men tensions rising in the room and he started to get nervous. As a nurse he treated the aftermath of fights and this one didn't look like a good outcome for anyone. "At least take it outside if your going to fight... And allow me to prepare for any injuries that might occur..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:00 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking over to Snow calmly he moved stepping forward slightly till the hand was touching dead center in his chest. "I am calm Snow, but go deal with your class. I will come join you shortly and help you out but after I deal with the hot head over here. So go Snow and I will see you later for lunch time"he said calmly before looking at Feonix smirking a bit. "Seems to me someone needs a lesson in learning the difference between ages when it comes to people or is it because you can't tel the ages anymore consider you are repeating your years here? What keep failing math since you can't count or is it because the teachers don't want you moving on and having someone else deal with your attitude. And watch your tone on who you are calling old man, boy. Even though some of us here may be older then you but that is no way to treat people yet let alone your teachers. So why don't you go shove it and get to class or I will kick your a**. Then the whole school will know you got your butt handed to you by a 24 year old"he said firmly. Calmly he pulled Snow behind him leaving his arms slightly extended so Snow would not try to stop this. Either way he found Feonix interesting and slightly attractive but he would not say it right out loud. Looking over he saw another teacher in here as he ran his hand through his hair and stepped back not wanting this to get any more out of hand yet alone anger them more.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 pm
THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan was easily moved and was behind Jason, a soft pink blush crossed his cheeks, he wasn't used to being so easily manhandled but tried to maintain an air of dignity, "I-I think Nachiken is right, this is not the time nor the place and a small alarm started to beep on his watch, yep he was late alright. The blush worsened, "Oh no, I'm late." He turned for the door and started to run, he knew he'd still be late to his own class.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:36 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix stood up off the couch when Professor Snow and Blondie spoke. He looked at Snow. "Snowflake you must need hearing aids...I have no intentions of bouncing." He looked at the nurse. Yes. He was right. It was that nurse who drugged him up to fix his battle scars and wounds. Least...someone had because he had no intentions of going to the medic. He narrowed his eyes. The kitty man was a bit of a pansy wasn't he?

He formed a flame and threw it at the neko. Last second he waved his hand and closed his fist. Dispersing the flames before it did more than get all hot in the area. Up close and personal. Maybe singed a hair or two but never truly hit the cat. "Shut up p***y cat!!! I don't need or want you to fix my battle wounds." he snapped as that pissed him off. He had flames rippling over the edge of his form.

He was a hot head. So what. He forced it to go away to focus on blondies commentary. "You wanna act like a stone age boner feel free. You act like an old man I'll call you an old man. Whether you my age, older or younger. Blondie yo udon't scare me. I won't back down to you just because you so "big and bad." Bring it blond teach. Show me what you got." He said in a hostile tone.

"As for math I passed it with flying colors. I failed science because of calling the professors crackpots and arguing with them left and right. Not that I care. I barely go to most the other classes. Boring as hell. Much like you." He said with a cold tone. Glaring at him with a smirk on his face. "Twenty four. Oh wow. So f**king impressive." He said sarcastically.

His devilish expression turned more and more devil may cry but hell don't care. "You sure about that? You got a lot of nerve "lady" trying to tell me how to talk to others. Are you sure you even know that lesson?" He taunted. "Better a twenty-four year old than a five year old or a pansy. Hell if you kick my a** one on one you got bragging rights bro. IF you kick it." He saw the teacher leave. Snowflake was late for class? That was amusing.

"I think I'll pass on getting to class. You sure do talk a lot of talk. Now when you going to walk the walk?" He challenged with fiery ice in his tones. "All I see is spitting words now show me them moves girlscout. Maybe I'll consider going to class." He smiled a sexy come hither smile and not all of it was from anger and challenge. A bit of it was sexual. "Bring it. I'm waiting grandma."

With: neko nurse and blondie
Doing: poking the bear across from me
Where: teachers lounge.
Thinking: talk talk talk. bring it homie. lets dance street style and quite the small talk. such a tease. threaten to fight yet don't bring it. pffffft...for shame
OOC: i am laughing XD  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:54 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing Snow run off Jason looked at the clock before looking over to Nachiken calmly as he stepped back almost like he was going to take back and just avoid the fighting. But hearing what Feonix said he curled his fingers tightly into fist but stood where he was as he took a few small breaths trying to relax before stepping forward. Stepping forward he looked at Feonix as he growled a bit but stopped still doing his best to keep himself compossed at the moment or sooner or later he might snap and hurt someone. Jason knew he was going to have to step outside and clear his head before he really did end up fighting with the male.
"So what be a jerk if you like, but sooner or later that might just actually bite you in the butt and hopefully teach you a lesson, if not then I really feel bad for the person that you marry or even date. But still your honest about how you feel about school and I will not argue with you on that part but...."he said coldly while he leaned down a few inches from Feonix face.
"But I would consider learning something otherwise your going to be stuck here forever till you become an old man and never leave. Call me all you like little boy and make yourself seem like a big man so people would leave you alone and not have friends. However in my eyes and a lot of other people you are never going to be a big man or even a man because you never learn to give people respect nor learning when to hold your tongue and when fighting is not the answer. So if you will excuse me I'm going to be the better person of the two and leave before I really do something bad. So good day pansy and hope not to see you around. Come on Nachiken I will walk you to your office and let you get ready for the students, I will wait for you outside if anything" he said calmly. Moving he walked past the other and slammed his shoulder into Feonix while he walked outside heading to only know where his feet would take him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:08 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKeys

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Nachiken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nachi hissed and jumped back when the flame came at him his ears laid back in anger and fear. "That is uncalled for. Your nothing but a big bully. Jason's right about you Feonix you won't get anyone to like you if you act that way."

With that the male turned and followed the other teacher leaving Feonix alone in the teacher's lounge. His fur was still on end from that encounter and he shivered trying to calm down as best he could. "Dr. Koganago is already there... I think I'm going to head to my dorm to settle down a bit."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:09 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix looked at him. "Good. I don't f**king care if I'm a jerk. Marry? Date? What you think I care about that s**t? I prefer the one night stands to the solo style twinkle toes." He spat with venom. Anger seething from his form and rippled like living flames. He rolled his eyes. "I don't care. I know more than I let on. I just find all the subjects here boring. Like you you fake out." He said hostilely.

He lost his temper and swung out with his fist. "SHUT UP! I DO NOT NEED YOU! I DO NOT NEED FRIENDS! IF I TRUST YOU I GOT YOUR BACK BUT RESPECT IS EARNED YOU LAMEASS WANNA BE FIGHTER!" He yelled in anger. Swinging his fist again. "I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU OR ANY OF THESE SO CALLED BIG MEN THINK! I KNOW WHO I AM AND THAT IS ALL THE F**KING MATTERS!"

He scoffed and shoved him back. "So much for you teach me anything. You can't even earn my respect. Screw you. No wait. You ain't worth screwing." He said. Flipping him off and he was livid. He looked at nurse neko. "Sorry cat nurse. Shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. You right I won't and I don't care." He wasn't a bully he hated interacting with others and he was kinda feeling bad about torching fake outing With that he turned and stormed out. Burning the wood when he slammed the door open.

"I don't need anyone. When I did nobody was there. So f**k people. F**k the world. F**k that so called punk a** twenty-four year old."

(exit)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:26 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Geography Classroom with:: Rei Hamijo, Noah and Nathan Snow, etcetera

User ImageLife every man holds dear;
but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life.

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Vanya looked around the corner of the hall. The lounge was clear of any headaches now. He faintly smiled to himself before making his way in. He liked being "alone" like this. Well, he was as alone as he could get. There was a small kitchen area that he could make himself some coffee at. He started it up and sat down as he waited. He slid out the book "The Bloodletter's Daughter" and started to read.

In a few moments, the room became chilly. The light faded only a bit. It didn't seem to stir Vanya. Suddenly the chair across from him jolted a little. Soon after, it struggled as it slowly dragged across the floor. Vanya immediately got up, his eyes remaining locked on the page, before going to the chair and pulling it back. Once there was room enough to sit, he went back to his spot and sat back down. It remained quiet for some time afterwards. He was having difficulty reading though. He placed his book down, opened to the page he was on, as his coffee finished.

As he poured it, he heard a slam from the book behind him. This caused him to spill the coffee on his hand as well as the counter. "Look what you did" he turned towards the the empty space, obviously irritated. He hurried to the sink and ran his hand under the water. The atmosphere eased up soon after. After a long silence, he opened his mouth to speak again "I'm not mad, I know you meant no harm." He dried his hand then cleaned up the mess, "All I have to say is I expect more from you. Don't be so childish." He grabbed his cup of coffee before going back to his seat. He opened up the book yet again. "...Of course I'm going to read more. You should feel lucky I'm talking to you right now" he said before he took a sip from his cup. Great, now what page was I on?

After finishing his cup, be picked up his book and left. ] • • •

Exit

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.

Socrates

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:56 pm
Riko Takahashi

User Image

User Image

A young man walked into the teachers lounge. It seemed pretty empty... Just as he liked it. He walked over into the kitchen part and poured himself some coffee. He looked at the time. Class should be starting soon... I better get going... The man thought before leaving the room.

User Image

Out Of Commands:{Exits to Health room.}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:11 am
User Image
Nasr Harker
S L AV E
▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Golden orbs flicked to the right and then the left decidingwhich way to go. The demon was new to this school, and just now decided to figure out how the school was laid out. He had already found his classroom, which he supposed was the most important room thus far. And besides that,he had figurd out how to get here from his house while driving. Yea driving....not one of the demons strong suits....He usually used his powers to get around but here he thought, hey, lets try something new at a new school. It was bullshit. Why were people so excited to learn how to drive anyway?! There were stop signs.Which he ran through.Stop lights. Which he ran through. Pedestrians. Whichhe ALMOST ran over.... It was fun he supposed, but not something he would do evry day.

Runnning a hand through inky black locks as hedecided to go right,his eyes runningover a few of the students he had passed. Some caught his interest more than others to say the least, which was practically blatantly obvious on his face. But there were a few that he wouldn't mind dragging back to his new penthouse apartment willingly or not. "Some of them would belucky if I'd even put the effort of dragging them back there anyway....they should behonored" he thought allowed as he walked down the hallway, peaking into each room as hepased until he found one that striked his interest enough to wantto eneter.

"Oooh teachers lounge~" the demons orbs lit up as he walked to the door and swung it open before he walked in. From what he could tell from just walking in there were both teachers and students in the room, though last time he checked, students weren't allowed in the room. It was kind of a teachers safe haven from the students constant bitching and whining. Hence why it was teachers lounge and not, teachers/ oh if you think your to cool for class even though you're a student's lounge.

He slinked and weaved between and through the conversation. Some of these men, teachers and students alike were rather beautiful. Maybe not as beautiful as he was. Not everyone could be so lucky, but they were a few that he would actually give the time of day. Oh and they all smell delicious he thought. All the men seemed busy though, and he was not so desperate for attention to be th eone to approach anyone as of now. Stretching upward until he heard his shoulders pop the demon made his way to the coffee machine, pouring himself a cup before plopping onto the couch.

"Probably some of the worse coffee I've ever drank.....but it's better than nothing I guess....I suppose I can bring something better than what they provide at cheap motels...." he said to himself knowing he wouldn't be able to drink this crap everyday. He had plenty of of coffee at home, and even though he and his student roommate Zerah were both coffee addicts, he knew he could spare some for these poor souls. Hecouldn't very well let them drink thos every day...

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Having woke up next to Daniel today, Keahi had a little pip in his step. Not that they did anything, but it was a nice feeling to wake up with your arch nemesis on your chest. Gave him back that little feeling called power.
Keahi was on his way to Art when a strong smell led him in the opposite direction. "Curiousity killed the cat." And led him where he shouldn't be right before it happened: the Teacher's Lounge.
Keahi had never been in this room before. So far, he had only been to Art (where his teacher established a suspicious relationship between them) and the dojo (he wasn't even taking Weaponry and got kicked out). This place was half empty, not a bad third choice.
Keahi followed his K9 nose to a machine sitting next to a man. So Keahi sat next to it. "What is this?" Keahi appeared from the top of the counter, before picking the heavy contraption up. The closest thing he'd seen to this on Hawaii was a juicer. And you do not put beans in it, Keahi held it upside down.

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr sipped at his coffee, trying to add sugar and creamer to make it taste better but that seemed impossible. Yes....better coffee would be necessary. "I wouldn't serve this to the poor souls in hell" he thought, though he still sipped it. He watched the men in the room chatter and bicker amoungst themselves until he spotted another student slip in. "What? Where any of these students taught boundaries? They just waltz in here like they own the place." he snorted, debating on kicking them all outhimself. The lounge was supposed to be a place he could get a break from these brats between classes. But that seemed like it would be impossible at this rate.

Golden eyes followed the blonde that had walked in, sniffing the air curiously as if trying to figure out his species. Nasr stayed still, relaxing into the soft leather couch, watching him all the way to the coffee machine before he examined it. What did he mean what was that? Was he slow....? Who didn't know what a coffee maker was? Certainly a high school student! They had to havehad at least tried the stuff by now... Sitting up in his seat he cleared his throat before looking at the boy.

"Are you on drugs or are you just that dense? It's a coffee maker" he stated looking at him confused. "And you should probably stop holding onto it like that before you spill it all over yourself. It be a pity if you burned yourself seeing looks may be all thatyou have going for you." he smiled as if he had just given the student some friendly advice.

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Someone decided to "help" him, although it seemed a lot more like intervening. Of course he was just someone, not a teacher. Everyone was the same in Keahi's eyes.
Was he on drugs or just dense? Keahi repeated the question to himself. Well he wasn't on drugs, and being a foreign and not knowing what something was didn't mean you were dense. So neither. "Someone's never been to Hawaii before." Keahi muttered loud enough for the old man to hear it. With eye contact, of course. This guy just might have gotten rid of him had he not made the comment. He was competitive, it was in his blood.
Keahi hopped off the counter and came around in front of the man. Holding himself over the older man by the arm rests, Keahi took one hand off to steal a sip. "Then let me taste it." He tilted the mug his way to connect his lips without taking it from the other's hand. Immediately -but calmly- turning his head to spit it out after. "And this is why Americans aren't healthy..."
But Keahi didn't move away just yet. "Where did you get your contacts?" Keahi said, with the same disbelief as Daniel's hair, as he got closer, and closer, and closer...

IM FLAMABLE

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces