Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret was sobbing in his rabbit form, still horrified at what he saw. Suddenly something picked him up and he squirmed frantically. He didn't want to be mistaken as ingredients for that horrible recipe. He squeaked loudly the whole time he was being carried until he was set down on a couch. He realized some man had brought him there, but it wasn't Keith. As soon as Leveret was was put down he buried his head against the person's legs sobbing still and covering his head with his tiny paws. The rabbit teacher shook in fear. He wished he could talk in his animal form, but couldn't and if he transformed he would be naked seeing as his clothes were still in the kitchen.
Where was Keith? Leveret wished his new friend was there for comfort.

Current Form: Rabbit
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu, Principle
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 pm
butterfingercrunch

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

Earth Name: Keith Bennett
"The Alien Jedi"

19 yrs old (human age appearance)

Teaches: Mechanics and Robotics

Jayu/Keith put away his tool and began hunting down a rabbit. He followed his senses and then felt another's presence. He followed the "trail" into the kitchen and picked up the clothes. Folding them and draped them over his arm. He continued to follow his friend's "trail" so to speak all the way back into the living room. "Ah...Principle...I see you found Professor Svetki. I must have been separated from him while surverying the home for upgrading and enhancing security and what not. My apologies." He said walking over and gently took Leveret into his arms. Holding him in the crook of his arm he gently used a bit of force. "Be at ease my friend. This gentleman is the Principle. I do apologize Principle...I was merely making a stop here to do survelliance before I headed out with Professor Svetki." He chuckled at Leveret but pet him lightly on the back. "Relax...what did you see that frightened you so?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: Leveret &
Thoughts: Completed an entire scan...I better go find Professor Leveret.

OOC:

MADE FOR TIMEKEYS BY shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:22 pm
TimeKeys
shika-kun-2012

User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

Adrien looks up. "Jayu." He says, nodding at the man as he walks in. He lets the man take the rabbit from his lap. "It's fine." He says, smiling, though he had a growing headache because of all the excitement that had occurred today. And Levi was going to move in as well... he clears his thoughts and stands up. "I'm glad to know. Please do feel at ease." He then addresses Svetki. "I'm very sorry for anything that may have frightened you." He says.

[ooc: ...]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith finally came in the room, and even though Leveret hated being picked up, he willingly let Keith hold him. His little ears leaned back to the side in sorrow as he buried his whiskers against his teacher friend's stomach. He calmed down a bit after Keith started petting him. The little rabbit adjusted himself and climbed up the male's chest and nuzzled his chin trying to get his attention. He looked at his friend with tears in his eyes wishing he knew how to tell him about the hare that was being cooked in the kitchen. It was practically one of his kin.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:37 pm
butterfingercrunch

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith looked at Adrien. "You should get some rest headmaster. A headache like yours...could get worse." He stated. Then made a face. That was the second slipup he'd had around Adrien since arriving. He looked down at the bunny. Petting his friend lightly. Looking down more as he felt the nuzzling. "Is that so? That is disturbing." He said. The force triggering when he looked at him. "Apparently my friend here...saw a hare being cooked in the kitchen. Soemthing about practically one of his kin." He moved behind the armchair away from the window. Setting Leveret down he put the folded clothes there for him. "You can shfit back now." He said. Walking to in front of the armchair. "I will be bringing and upgrading the house Principle Adrien. I will need you to get the list of materials I have just sent to your email."

Company: Leveret &
Thoughts: Completed an entire scan...I better go find Professor Leveret.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:54 am
User Image
User Image

Leveret was put behind an arm chair and Keith was nice enough to have grabbed his clothes for him. The male changed back behind the chair and put his clothes on. He didn't come out from behind the arm chair though. He sat there as there was a dark cloud hanging over his head as he tucked his knees into his chest. His ears hung down to his side in sorrow. Leveret felt like getting sick after seeing that, and he wasn't sure if he'd have an appetite for dinner with his friend later now, but he didn't want to miss the opportunity.
"I can't believe our own principle would dare cook something so vulgar......" He muttered to himself from behind the chair. The rabbit teacher's impression of the principle was going to be leery now.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:00 pm
TimeKeys
shika-kun-2012

User Image

Adrien looks at Jayu and smiles tiredly. "Perhaps." He says. "And as for the hare... I did not cook it. Perhaps a visitor dropped by, likely some maid. I do not eat rabbit." There were too many people he knew personally who would take offense to it- and now there was one more to be added to that list. "I do, however, apologize. I did not realize someone had been sent to work around the place during my absence."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 pm
butterfingercrunch

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

User ImageMiku had left his last class and went to the manor which was to be his new home. He had just entered the foyer when he heard talking in the living room. He walked in and saw three adults most likely teachers. He blushed slightly and backed out of the room not wanting to interrupt anything. He could find his room right now then see if he could find something to eat.

Unfortunately the manor was much larger then he had thought and he ended up getting lost. Thankfully he found the pool and he relaxed a bit bein near the water. He removed his clothing and slipped into the pool thankful for the new pants he had been given. As he touched the water his tail formed and he let out a sigh feeling more comfortable then he had all day.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:05 pm
the gothic beauty 2

butterfingercrunch

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith listened to him. "That is good to know." He said simply. Looking in the direction of Leveret and watched him sit down. He could feel it. He went over to Leveret and lightly stroked his hair. "The principle did not cook the hare...be at ease." Due to his off guard nature it was likely that this would soothe him. He slipped a little and never realized it. He glanced to the area the youth came in and ran off. "Seems your other housemate is here. Perhaps you should check on him Adrien. He seemed uneasy." he stated simply. He pulled Leveret to his feet. "I am afraid Leveret and I have plans elsewhere. I sent you the list and I will start this later. Are you ready Leveret?" He asked soothingly.

Company: Leveret & Adrien.
Thoughts: Seems that young one lives here...hoping I can calm Leveret.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

The White Rabbit sulked and listened to the Principle's response. He mumbled, still not happy that any person would allow such food in a home. "If it was a worker or other guest, they should be kicked out most haste...." He said bitterly. It was unnatural for Leveret to be in such a state of despair. It conflicted too much with his usual happy care free tone.

Keith started stroking the rabbit's hair and he let a little squeak of relief. This person was very comforting. When Keith pulled him to his feet, Leveret looked to the ground sadly. "Thank you, Keith...." He whispered sadly and slightly hid behind the mechanic. He gave a sad wave to the Principle, hoping the male in charge didn't think less of him.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 pm
the gothic beauty 2
TimeKeys
shika-kun-2012

User Image

Adrien nods. "Of course. Please do enjoy yourselves." He smiles quickly before waving and being on his way. He makes a mental note to himself to inform all of his staff about the special dietary restrictions in place at Princeton Academy and the manor. It wouldn't do to scare someone like that again.

Thinking about the way the boy had looked, he placed the name, and also where he would most likely feel the most comfortable. The pool. He heads over and opens the door. "Hello, Miku. I'm glad you made it." he says. "Have you been to your room yet?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:59 pm
]
butterfingercrunch

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

User ImageThe merman dove to the bottom of the pool at the sudden sound of a second person in the room. He blushed when he realized this was one of the men from the other room. He swam to the top of the pool then and spoke softly. "I sort of got lost looking for it." it was probably a sad thing to be lost looking for your own room! Still he happily found the pool and had been able to relax a bit more.

He was hungry too, and unlike the teacher that was a rabbit, Miku had no hesitation when it came to eating fish and other ocean creatures. Mainly because that was all they had. "I was wondering if there is a place to get some fish... I haven't had a chance to eat."

((I'm thinking miku's room has a mini pool that allows him to swim into he chamber above his room.))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

A light laugh escapes him, and he smiles. "No worries, I know the place is rather large. I can help you find your way, if you'd like." He says before offering the boy a hand and a towel. "As for food, well, we could have fish delivered here, or you could choose a restaurant and sample some of their wares." He knew that as one of the merfolk, Miku would have plenty of money, even if it came only in the form of jewels or pearls. And Adrien could easily exchange money for those jewels, or call in a professional. Miku would never have any difficulty financially, he figured. "Anything ordered to the house with my permission and knowledge is on me." he adds, in case Miku was still unfamiliar with human money.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:47 pm
butterfingercrunch

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

User Image"You must be the principle then... I am sorry about my actions... I guess I'm used to running first then seeing if it is safe second. Part of being hunted when we were first discovered." He took the towel willingly and carefully dried off his tail making sure that he avoided the jewels and gold of his decorative fins.

"I can order my own fish? Wouldn't that be difficult to do though?" He asked his tail changing back to legs and he got dressed once again. "I would like to have fresh fish of course but it isn't essential." He said softly remembering when he first started living on land. He ate what he could get and didn't complain about it.

"Is it okay if you go with me to one of these restaurants? I'm not very good with large crowds yet."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:01 pm
the gothic beauty 2

butterfingercrunch

shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

"The Alien Jedi"

Jayu/Keith smiled down at him. He still held onto Leveret. Stroking his hair again. He took ahold of his hand. Showing comfort in the only ways he knew how to. He listened to him as he spoke. Looking at Adrien. "Alright see you later." He stated taking ahold of Leveret more securely and walked out with him.

Thoughts:

OOC: exit to place setting up asap shika-kun

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out