Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Weapons Class ~ Enter The Dojo Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:22 pm
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Ritsuka and Living Dolls
OOC

Stelian looked down to see yet another living doll, this one a bit more human than the other and his brow furrowed. "What interesting Magic..." He muttered sitting back on his heels before turning his eyes back tot he boy again. "Hey, can you speak?" He asked softly, "I'm Stelian, are you here for class too?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:58 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka whimpered and pulled back more as he tried to scramble to his feet and run but he slipped on the small pool of blood that was there.Pulling away he shock more as he meowed slightly and then not caring that he was covered in blood from the fall and the injury he ran not looking back. He kept running and running into things getting hurt more then he was but to him if felt like punches as he moved until he found the center of the room and ran to the room. Shacking he got under what ever he could feel for and hide under there hoping he was safe for the time being. He wanted to get back to his room now and stay there.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:04 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Living Dolls
OOC:

Stelian sighed as he watched the poor kid dart off, knowing that no good would come from chasing after him. He sighed as he stood back up and walked back in to the room he had been in, carefully sidestepping the doll. "What kinda school did you get thrown into this time Lian?" he muttered to himself as he sat back down running his fingers through his hair, keeping one eye on the doll in the kimono, wanting to make sure that he wasn't going crazy and that the thing was actually moving.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi looked at Stelian. "Pa---Sensei shall be here shortly." He whispered to the guy. He followed after the male. Staff still in hand that he rushed off after the male who had been allowed into sensei's secret domain. The way in vanished and now the neko boy be safe in a room that would allow him to "see" the foot and a half tall shrine boy. He knelt down. "You okay?"

Who Is With: Ritsuka
Where: Dojo Class Sensei Secret Area

User Image
LIVING SHRINE DOLL ~ AKIKI

Akiki ran out and back to the room with Selian. "BOO!" She yelled. Hoping to scare him as she waved her arms up and down. She blinked. "Sensei is a Bushido Warrior. You are smart yet dumb huh? Where you from? You have red hair like master painted me" She said playfully. Her mouth moved little or none but it came from her.

Where: Dojo Class
With: gypsy  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:54 pm
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Living Dolls
OOC:

Stelian blinked at the doll as it fired question after question at him. "Oi calm down there ki-doll...thing....um...whatever you are. I'm plenty smart enough to survive on my own, I hail from the Mountains of Romania, and I suppose i do have red hair like you." He was used to seeing the walking puppets that the children keepers of his clan would use to entertain small children and while the doll was like them she wasnt and it fascinated him endlessly. "What in Herne's name are you? A fascinating contraption to be sure."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:57 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Shivering slightly Ritsuka whimpered and covered his ears a bit wondering why he heard talking. Feeling that there was no where else to run he stayed where he was and held himself tightly and while the shacking stopped but stopped soon after becoming some what more relaxed. Slowly he reached over he began to feel around wondering where he was but as well where the person was and how close they were. Gently he blinked as he move his hand around softly and gently he bite his bottom lip gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:30 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi said nothing. Watching Ritsuka silently. He was worried about the kitty boy. He knew his father would help him out of his shell. He waved a hand soon realizing that Ritsuka couldn't see him. His daddy could teach him to "see" by the ripples and vibrations in the air and caused by movements. He wanted to hug him. He scooted closer on his feet and stayed still. If the guy wanted to use him as a doll he could...he essentially was but he was a soulbound into one.

Who Is With: Ritsuka
Where: Dojo Class Sensei Secret Area

User Image
LIVING SHRINE DOLL ~ AKIKI

Akiki looked at him. "Master calls me Akiki. I am a shrine doll. Not a thing how rude. you have a thing I am a shrine doll." She said fiestily with arm rattle moements and skirt rustlings when her porcelian foot stamped the ground. She looked at him. "So firebrand had no one? You should stay at the water garden shrine with Master! He has lots of rooms!" She suggested. Giving false impressions of musical bells and giggling. "Hai. Also like Master's Pest." She said with the verbal impression of a sneer. "Master calls me Akiki. I am Shrine Doll Fire Maiden. There is others here and at the temple and true home of Master." Fire shot at him but it was like when you took a tiny soldier toy and gaveit a functioning toy flamethrower its size. "How rude! Akiki is a shrine doll not a contraption. Stupid boy!"

Where: Dojo Class
With: gypsy  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 pm
Annahilate

OOC: the neko isn't seen but possibly heard along with the doll containing the professors biological sons soulbound entity. however the other is and now...now I shall play with you as one of the npcs

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

A twisted and wicked laughter echoed out near the boy who ignored the rules. An almost demented demonic voice spoke in circular forms around the student who was trying to mess with Sensei Taka'shi's weapons without his okay.Hai. Hai. Foolish. Foolish. You come to mess with our master's things? For shame! For shame! Instead play with you shall the bladed haunts that is we shall do. Can you handle us child? Can you? Can you? You wish to play? So do we. Do we. More eerie laughs and haunting bells chimed. The area they were in was away from the view of any of hte others. The lights in it dimmed.

Where: Weapons area
With naughty boy
Doing: punishing play and fun times oh my.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:05 am
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran slowly approached the building, and stopped at the stairs, "Weapon facility.", he reminded himself as he began to walk up the stairs, tightly gripping his book and bag against his chest, and stopped once more at the rules, and scratched his head, "H-Hello?", he called out for some one, "I-Is this information necessary for an exploring student?", he didn't see anyone yet, which was a bad first impression, and also, he didn't even know if he wanted to enroll in this class, it seemed a little to 'simple' for him, "Well this should be amusing...", he coldly mumbled to himself as he walked into the building, kneeling on one of the mats. He picked up the sheet, and read it:
What is your name and age?
What brought you here? What did you hope to learn?
What is your ambition?
Are you prepared to show me your determination?
"What is this foolishness...", he said aloud, expecting he was alone, but, as the student he was, began to fill it out:
16 to the dot
I came to fight. I hoped to learn how to channel my anger.
My ambition is to become a strategist.
My determination has been waiting.
He grinned at his answers, and clutched the paper as he waited for some one, if anyone, and placed his things down next to him on the mat, and began to zone out as he usually did, when he had nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:10 am
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Shrine Doll

He laughed as he held up his hands. "My apologies, I haven't seen many shrine dolls in my time not even when bouncing around Asia. I didn't mean to be rude Akiki." He smiled at her, finding her firey nature addorible. "It's very nice to meet you Akiki, I'm Stelian but most people call me Lian. And actually I will be living here, this is where the school assigned me to live for the rest of my schooling."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:38 am
User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho looks around himself, impressed by the size of the dojo- and the presence- and slows down to a calm walk befitting of a person who would be learning the way of the sword. He reads the sign and nods, then finds the room described and takes a seat. He fills out the paper quickly.

Sho Ito, 17 years old.
Your sword brought me here, and I want to learn the way of the sword.
My ambition is to be... an actor?
Yes!

He then sits and waits, breaking character and returning to his "normal" self when he looks around, wondering what was going to happen. He saw a few other students, and a few other strange things, and he wonders what they are. Not about to risk angering the sensei, however, he sits where he is and just lets his eyes do all the work.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:58 am
butterfingercrunch

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

After a while of daydreaming, Dikran once more got bored, and stood up, placing his paper on his bag, and he approached Sho, which was incredibly out of his nature, he decided to be a punk for once, "You.", he pointed at Sho, "The Sensei is out, which is obvious, but I want to get a feel on what my sparring partners will be like. Wanna duel?", he put on a sly grin, and he looked down at the older man, and pulled back his sleeves, as they hung over his hands, "I do swords, and I do hand to hand. For swords I fight by Katana, for hand to hand I fight Sambo. I can example for both if you want. I am just simply too bored to sit and wait."  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 am
JoeKoudo

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Hearing the voice suddenly call to him almost makes him jump, but he wasn't about to do that. He had trained his body so that he could control every reflex perfectly. He turns around and looks up at the other student. "I don't know how to fight yet. And I want to learn the way of the sword from Taka'shi." He pauses, tilting his head a little before continuing. "But I would like to learn this Sambo thing. What is it?"  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff