Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image"You always say that before hitting a wall of some sort." Kuro says. He could remember countless times before, even when he was just a model. Lucien would forget about the budget, or the outfits would be incomplete up until the last minute because he was obsessing over details. "I need to worry because I know you won't." He then turns to the new student and smiles. "Hello. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:43 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian turned around with a bright smile. "Hello! please do come in dearie! take a seat anywhere or look around, whatever you feel like it." He gave Kuro a pat on the head. "And that dearie is why i need you around."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 pm
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image"I...I'm good..." He said softly his fins lowering slightly in his nervousness. "I... Would like to learn about fashion please..." He said in a whisper looking down at the ground before looking at the male that spoke to him. "Are you the teacher?" He asked feeling a bit better that the teacher was similar to him, at least he looked small like him.

Miku gave a scared yelp and ended up in his tail once again. He blushed his clothes ripping and he scooted back. It was embarrassing to become scared enough that he lost control of his human form. Now he would need clothing to move around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:54 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Kuro replies. "I'm not the teacher. Lucian is. He just doesn't act it." He says. He glances over at Lucien and smiles before turning back. "I'm the student-teacher, Kuro Sato. It's nice to meet you." He says. He would get up, but he wasn't feeling too good just then. So he simply smiles politely. Then, seeing that the new student had changed form and ripped his clothes, he gets up anyways and covers the boy with a blanket nearby. "Are you alright?" He asks.

[ooc: Arik, you might want to add gothic to your quote thingy lol]  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 pm
butterfingercrunch

the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Lucian smiled at the student. "And I am Lucian Mizuki, Fashion designer extrodanare and Fashionesta Prima Donna." He smiled brightly giving a grand bow. "Kuro here is one of my top models, we did everything together. Hit every runway from New York to Milian to Tokyo." He blinked, "Oh dear, I didn't mean to frighten you. Let me see what we can whip up to help fix that small problem." He smiled again as he dissapeared into the fabric racks and walked back out with fabric draped over his arms, a stick pin holder attatched to his wrist, a sewing kit in hand and a sewing ruler draped over his neck. "I'll have that fixed up in a jiffy!"

((OOC:...my bad sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 pm
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image"I'm sorry... I'm still not used to humans..." He said softly looking at the blanket. "Thank you..." He said looking at Kuro then at Lucian. He shifted his form and looked at the two mentor a moment wishing he was a bit more normal. "I'm sorry that I'm causing trouble for you. I can pay you with this." He said pulling off a sapphire covered bracelet.

With the blanket around his waist he let the man get to what he did best. "Uh... What should I do exactly?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:32 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

"Pish Tosh." He said with a smile as he pushed the bracelet back to the boy. "there will be none of that here. It's no trouble for me to simply make this. Now I just need your measurements," He moved quickly muttering to himself as he shifted around the boy taking his measurements before swiftly pinning swatches of fabric along the boys tattered pants at the waistline. He smiled as he sat back on his heels and lifted a needle, he blew into the needle and a silvery thread appeared to be coming out of his mouth. He hummed softly as he quickly sewed a pair of lose pants in a soft silky blue fabric that gave enough maneuverability for the wearer. he snipped the thread with his teeth and patted the boys flank."Good as new, and this thread will let the fabric stretch and move with your shifting until you get it under control"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:33 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image"I was one of your models." Kuro says. "I don't walk the runways anymore." His body was now too weak to handle the runways, though he could still occasionally model for pictures.

He looks at the bracelet the boy offered and shakes his head. "There's no need to pay me. And this would cover a lot more that a simple repair." He says. "And no one can blame you for not being used to something. I suppose your human form is less comfortable?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:36 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

"Once a model for me dearie always a model. Alas your health wouldn't let you continue and I just couldnt continue on without you! My poor heart couldn't take it." He said dramatically holding a hand to his forehead.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:41 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
"You shouldn't exaggerate. And I still end up being your model anyways." Kuro says. He means all the mannequins that are coincidentally matched to his proportions exactly. And how he always ended up trying stuff on for the man. In the end, nothing had really changed, beyond that he no longer went onto sets for the shoots or to the runways to model anymore. And he still, on occasion, found that he ended up modeling again. So the only change was the absence of a runway.

He turns back to the boy. "Are the clothes comfortable?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image"Yes they are very comfortable, thank you both. If it isn't too much trouble... Could I help you as payment then?" He asked taking back his bracelet. "My natural form is more comfortable yes, but it isn't easy to move around in it when I'm on land. I've managed to control it enough to let parts of my form show or none of it." He pulled his head fins in then and looked at the men again. "What is a model? It sounds like it could be fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:04 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian grinned brightly looking like a child at christmas time. "Modeling my dear is a very beautiful thing." He walked over and grabbed Kuro's face in one of his hands, squeezing his cheeks together. "Kuro here was at the top, his beautiful walk, his looks all of it was what gave him the top spot. And he's just so damned cute" He made kissy faces at him before turning back to the student. "As for payment put it out of your mind, you're a student here this fabric is meant to whoever takes this class." He swept over and laid his arm on his shoulders. "Should you chose to take this class you will be thrust into the world of Fashion and all it's glory! I could make you a top model, you are beautiful enough."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:08 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Kuro sighs as Lucian starts on his rants/rampages. If this was like any of the ones from before, he would go on for a while. He waits for Lucian to let go before getting up, stumbling a little before catching himself. "Don't listen to him for too long." He tells the boy. He acts as if he hadn't stumbled just then- he was fine, really, just a bit tired. And Lucian would hover. "He may be telling the truth about your ability to model, but he's going to go on about it for a while if it's anything like in the past."

[ooc: *starts to die from lack of responses* *is not a very patient being...*]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:29 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian sighed dramatically holding a hand over his heart. "You wound me Kuro!"

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:35 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
"Wound you? You seem fine to me." He says. He walks back to where he had been sitting before and sits again. "Still as dramatic as always."

He then looks the boy over from his seat, judging his looks before nodding. "He's right, you'd do very well as a model."  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff