Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Be more active for more contests! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perest
Vice Captain

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:32 pm
KozuHiroxD
Perest
KozuHiroxD
Perest
KozuHiroxD

i actually have no gold atm.
haha just donated a lot of gold to a lot of the newcomers so currently im trying to vend to make some gold but i'll see what i can do.
Don't worry about it, I'll cover it. smile

Ok haha im right now struggling to make gold xD but thanks though for helping covering it

I've got 7.6B if you need a loan? I really should vend right now though, while I have gold lol.

Lol all good bro xD haha dont wanna take your gold.
Aha beside wouldnt be able to even pay you back. biggrin im trying to vend with what little items i got left lmfao xD
Haha I got you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:34 am
Perest
KozuHiroxD
Perest
KozuHiroxD
Perest
KozuHiroxD

i actually have no gold atm.
haha just donated a lot of gold to a lot of the newcomers so currently im trying to vend to make some gold but i'll see what i can do.
Don't worry about it, I'll cover it. smile

Ok haha im right now struggling to make gold xD but thanks though for helping covering it

I've got 7.6B if you need a loan? I really should vend right now though, while I have gold lol.

Lol all good bro xD haha dont wanna take your gold.
Aha beside wouldnt be able to even pay you back. biggrin im trying to vend with what little items i got left lmfao xD
Haha I got you.

I just want to say thank you so much. This will help in my quest to buy a diamond charms. WHY ARE ThEY SO expeNSIve. This is great. <3  

MoonlitEvening

6,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

swimmingpoetry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 am
I feel rude and out of my place to ask for gold sad but could I receive a donation? Any amount is totally fine and I have been working hard I'm on Zomg almost all the time. Pretty much a regular. redface I think its great that you guys have started this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:36 am
Perest
Since recently being promoted to Vice Captain, I've noticed how little activity has been going on lately.
Gender Bob has posted multiple contests lately, and i'd like to get our activity up.
Start posting more, and more contests and donations will be made!
Anyone needed donations, don't feel frightened to ask.
If any of us can help you, we will.
What if im not new. But Haven't been here in over a year, dew to my new born son who is now a 18 months old. I am as broke as i was when i just started out right now my account has --->243172 IDK if that's good any more or not but i felt like it was when i was playing in the beginning of 2013. I still remember when I Spent my first million and the only time i ever had a mil lol. remember when fourth strikes costed something like 450k? Well i bought 2 of those bad boys lol. felt like the king when my tank got filled, Got my first Air Shark out of their too.
If you look on my page you'll see a picture of my son when he was first born. Hears a picture of him now. (,: And Another smilies/icon_smile.gif 1 more. (I cant see the pictures on my computer but you may be able to, if not just right click on them and open them in a new tab. That`s what i had to do. And theirs my story smilies/icon_smile.gif Hope you enjoyed it.  

xLastWordx

OGTiy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:26 pm
Hi everyone heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:43 pm
I will but I wont get anything??? sad  

Sucrose-free

Noob

yvckie

Fluffy Cyclops

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 pm
Is this guild even alive...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:09 am
Any Donation For My Dream Avi Would Be Appreciated! whee  

Lino Cochino

Wealthy Gekko

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

local elf

Versatile Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:50 pm
im all for it aint got on in a min but ready to start bein sctive in all thats goin on nowadays an get back in it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 am
I been off and on but i'll try to help as much as i can heart  

Y x u n

Loyal Faun

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Femme Fungus

Tipsy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:16 am
i think more contests would be fun!
Ill try and help in any way possible!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:19 am
JamesDGK19
Perest
Since recently being promoted to Vice Captain, I've noticed how little activity has been going on lately.
Gender Bob has posted multiple contests lately, and i'd like to get our activity up.
Start posting more, and more contests and donations will be made!
Anyone needed donations, don't feel frightened to ask.
If any of us can help you, we will.
What if im not new. But Haven't been here in over a year, dew to my new born son who is now a 18 months old. I am as broke as i was when i just started out right now my account has --->243172 IDK if that's good any more or not but i felt like it was when i was playing in the beginning of 2013. I still remember when I Spent my first million and the only time i ever had a mil lol. remember when fourth strikes costed something like 450k? Well i bought 2 of those bad boys lol. felt like the king when my tank got filled, Got my first Air Shark out of their too.
If you look on my page you'll see a picture of my son when he was first born. Hears a picture of him now. (,: And Another smilies/icon_smile.gif 1 more. (I cant see the pictures on my computer but you may be able to, if not just right click on them and open them in a new tab. That`s what i had to do. And theirs my story smilies/icon_smile.gif Hope you enjoyed it.

I hate to tell you this but since youve been gone theres been insane inflation,
youre not exactly rich anymore
sweatdrop

Femme Fungus

Tipsy Phantom

xXmuglesXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:09 pm
Hi everyone, I just joined a couple days ago. Seems like this guild is of great help to everyone. My guess is that it's mostly for people who are just starting?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:10 pm
xXmuglesXx
Hi everyone, I just joined a couple days ago. Seems to be of great help to everyone. My guess is that it's mostly for people who are just starting?

Just joined the guild sorry that I didn't make that clear enough.  

xXmuglesXx

Mew_Jasmine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:20 pm
If it's no trouble, can I get a donation please. Thank you biggrin  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items