[PRP] Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:06 pm
Unmoved by the glare, Zacharie raised his eyes to the ceiling (not that you could see it from behind his bangs), took a deep breath, and prayed to a deity he did not believe in to give him strength to deal with this moron. "Not arguing; apparently I'm making excuses and stating my opinions. Which, judging by your rather hostile response, isn't allowed." He said flatly, raising an eyebrow at the rather childish way the older man snatched the flashlight away from him. "But in the spirit of most large groups with a hierarchy I will stay quiet and do as told to appease you as you are my higher up and that is my duty as a lowly, 'pathetic' person." He sniffed haughtily and leaned against the door frame, waiting for the other to give him another order.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 am
Seth snorted, whether in irritation or amusement was hard to tell. Maybe a little of both as he continued to rummage inside the machine.

"You must really think you're something, but you're not. Not yet. Disrespecting your superiors won't get you far, no matter how smart you perceive yourself to be. The last grunt with a mouth like yours was demoted back to trainee and has been there since. In fact I hear he's one mistake away from being cut off. Being a smart a** doesn't pay. I could write you up but I'm feeling generous today. In fact you should be grateful that I'm taking the time to teach you something whether you think you need it or not."

Damn ungrateful trainees.

His scowl then deepened.

"Here's the problem. I need the spool of red cable, pliers and wire cutters."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 am
Zacharie didn't know who the other was talking about and so he couldn't bring himself to care. Hopefully the brunette didn't think that he was intimidated by the vague, underlying threat of being demoted...because he wasn't. Not much lower to go than being a trainee and he rarely did any trainee duties as it was so...

"To keep up the appearance that I am a well behaved, mindless trainee I will keep my rather interesting comments on the matter to myself." He said with a fake, polite smile. While he wasn't afraid of the taller man in the slightest, he would rather hurry and get this whole ordeal over with so he could get back to more interesting things like teaching Tremain how to differentiate between poisons. "Hm? Oh, alright." He yawned as he drew himself from his thoughts and went to dig around for the needed items. Pliers and wire cutters, things that he actually knew of. "Here, pliers and wire cutters. Do you want the entire spool of cable or do you just want the free end?" He asked distractedly, one hand holding out the tools and the other rifling around for the cable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:42 pm
Seth smirked, "Wise choice. So you're a fast learner after all."

He took the pliers and the wire cutters, looking between the panel and the spool.

"The free end," he said said eventually.

He then reached in and pulled out some old wire and parts that looked like they'd seen better days.

"There was a short in the circuitry, and it kept the thermostat from communicating with the rest of the machine. So it didn't know when to turn off. It then over heated and fried some of the parts."

He huffed in annoyance for this was certainly a pain in the neck.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:48 pm
"Hm." Zacharie hummed noncommittally as he picked at his nails. He needed to clean out the dirt from beneath them before he did any experiments, but perhaps he'd finish up switching his plants into different pots before he did anything else. It'd be a hassle to have to clean his nails repeatedly in one day.

"That's incredibly interesting." He muttered, his tone flat. "Good thing that you're doing the thing to fix the broken thing." He nodded with all of the seriousness that he could muster...which wasn't very much at all. "So, this is your job? You fix things?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff