Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 pm
||Jerome and Lu||

Zacharie had never been to a meeting before...how exciting!

NOT!

He wasn't one to enjoy groups of people gathering in one place...or groups of people....or well, people in general. But that was beside the point. The point was group gatherings made him anxious and when he was anxious he tended to open his big mouth and get himself into trouble. Despite popular belief Zacharie didn't actually like getting in trouble, he wasn't allowed to do anything fun or interesting when he was in trouble. And heaven forbid someone be stupid enough to let him get too bored. If they had thought he had been trouble before then they hadn't even seen the type of trouble he could really get cook up when bored enough.

But he was getting off track.

Because of his knack for pissing people off, he had originally decided to stay out of the way in some remote back room and preoccupy himself until it was over. But then he found out what the meeting was to be about and...Faleen was going to be there and...fighting robots maybe? That would certainly be interesting to hear about (though he had a sneaking suspicion that fighting robots would in fact not be mentioned but it was better to be there just in case they were.)! It would also be productive to attend just so next evacuation he would actually know what he was doing. Virus had actually pointed that out as it could still remember the teen's panicking from the last time, Zacharie had thought he'd done a decent job at not getting himself killed.

Off topic...he was getting off topic again.

The purple haired teen came back from his thoughts to find himself standing in the doorway of the meeting area. He hesitated for a moment, an uncertain frown on his face, as he looked over the people already there. He knew a few of them. Lu, Riley, Faleen...his attention was drawn by the loud, familiar clacking. Shoulders slumping slightly in relief the teen scurried over towards Jerome, pushing through the neatly placed chairs to plop into the seat next to the older man. "Hello." He greeted with a slight wave of his hand as he got settled. Virus gave a little chirp of greeting from its position of hovering near his left shoulder. Turning his head slightly, he motioned for Lu to come over and join them. The idiot was just going to hide in the corner, he may as well come and join them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Lu had started focusing on his feet once he sat down. Feet generally didn't talk. He'd never experienced talking feet and he was glad his own didn't talk; otherwise he wouldn't have anything to stare at when he didn't want to talk to people. But he did glance up when another people came in. He was happy to see Zacharie, they were sort of...friends? Something like that. When Zacharie motioned for him to come over, Lu started moving-- but then started worrying he would look weird if he got up and moved. After a minute of contemplating(and wishing he'd decided to have his Absol come with him), Lu quickly stood up, almost stumbled, and walked briskly over to Zacharie.

"I, um, I didn't know you were coming," Lu said quietly to him, hoping none of the other people around him tried or talk to him. Or... look at him. Maybe there was still time to leave...  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:04 pm
"I hadn't planned on attending but Virus talked me into it." Said pokemon gave a musical chirp as it landed in its trainer's lap. "I figured it wouldn't be a complete waste of my time...and it's good to know about evacuation plans and such." Didn't mean wouldn't rather be doing something more interesting; like working on his projects or even napping. If he'd rather be napping that really said something about how boring he anticipated this to be. "I'm surprised you're here." He stated, his hand dropping to absently pet his Porygon's head as he folded his legs Indian style on the chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 pm
((Uh, basically everyone, but immediately Rory, Tambrey, Inigo))

Riley smiled quietly, then tentatively accepted Rory's handshake. "I thought so," she told him, biting back an even brighter smile at Tambrey. "I'm Riley. Tambrey has told me a lot about you."

For the next few moments, she watched as the others filtered in and took their seats, noting their first appearances if she hadn't seen them before, and doing her best to remember the dynamic of who they chose to sit with and the pokemon they brought with them, her eyes drawn to the eevee evolutions in the room first. Some of the Rockets looked intimidating, some calm and collected, some energetic...it was an interesting blend, and for a few seconds, her thoughts drifted as she absently watched one man straighten the chairs in the room.

Her attention was drawn back with a slight start as Molly brushed against her leg, blinking up at her mentally spacing trainer. Satisfied, the leafeon turned her attention to the playful pichu on the man's shoulder, smiling brightly, then looking under the chairs as another pokemon appeared, this one, an eeveelution like her. Calm and curious eyes would peer out at Nerius from under her trainer's seat.

A nod back toward the blonde woman she didn't know and a small smile, while Lu and Zacharie would both receive a small wave in addition. When another young man greeted Tambrey, the girl turned around, offering another shy smile and a little wave of her fingers, before also noting the vaporeon. Before asking about it, though, she decided it might be best to at least know the name of their trainer. "Hello! I-I don't think we've met yet. I'm Riley," she offered politely. He seemed very friendly, at least, unlike some of the other Rockets she had met so far.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 pm
Zen slipped in the doorway behind a couple other members. A meeting she could attend? You'd bet your last coin that she'd be there. Her 'special invitation' to join Team Rocket hadn't proved to be as special as she'd expected. In fact, as a trainee, even the grunts had more say than she did. This was something Zen didn't find suitable. If this were to be an open forum for all ranks though, she was determined to be there and learn what she could. If she had a say in the matter, she wouldn't be a trainee for long. It blew.

Vespyr hovered near her shoulder semi-transparent. "Ghaaaaa" It stuck it's tongue out at the glaceon sitting poised beneath it, eyes trained on the ghost type's every movement.

Zen propped herself up against the back wall, if people were sitting, she'd be better able to see here than in a chair herself. Plus the room was small enough that she didn't need to worry about being unable to hear as long as the pokemon all behaved. She ignored her own two for now, they weren't going to start a fight here after all. Zen was more curious about the other members as the gossiped with each other. She only recognized one by name so far, the one called Lex. She spotted a couple agents as well, but couldn't actually tell who had organized this meeting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:26 pm
(Jerome, Zach, Lu)

Lex shrugged. "Could have, could have been a lot of things but it took playing twenty questions to get my recruiter to understand what I was asking." He paused and looked over at the purple hair teen. "Nice hair color," he said and looked the polygon. Now, a porygon would be a nice addition to his team, specialy the more stream line porygon Zs.. sometime.

<> Glit replied dryly, shifting slightly on her chair to look at fire type, grudgingly tolerate. In her opinion Sideways was good for one thing and that was warmth.

Sideways snapped back and shifted, moving towards the Gengar.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:41 pm
The little room was filling up nicely, and taking notice of this, the lone elite seated in the room stood and moved to the front with a casual gait, clapping his hands to get the room's attention. "Hey-o, guys, all righty, let's settle it down and get started." He waited a moment for the Rockets to quiet, eyeing the door for any stragglers before he continued, "I think I'm acquainted with a good number of you, but for the sake of formality, m'name's Lucas, I oversee a chunk of the tech department. I dunno how much you all've heard about this little meeting, but we're here today to discuss alternative security measures to protect the base."

He paused, raising a finger smartly, "As I imagine you're aware - can't rightly imagine you wouldn't be, given where we all are at this very moment - our base in the desert is kinda FUBAR. There's currently a new headquarters under construction right beneath good ol' Elemi Lake, a hop and a skip from basically every city in Kodo. Now we used to have these kinda sentry deals out in the desert that would mow you down if you managed to get too close, but most people didn't make it that far. We had teams of native pokemon trained to keep curious folk away, camo'd cameras set up at strategic locations, and of course our sandstorm veil, generated by aforementioned native pokemon. Proximity sensors let us know how close anyone or anything was to the base at any given time.

"Now as you might imagine, being in the forest, things are gonna have to change. For one thing, we're reeeal close to Sandalwood, and also pretty darn close to Camphoreon, so there are probably gonna be people getting pretty close, if not right on top of us, at any given time. It's not exactly reasonable to just gun down every innocent passerby, and kicking up a sandstorm is gonna make things real suspicious real quick.

"What we're looking for from you guys is some fresh ideas on keeping security good and tight in this new, slightly more easily compromised location. Unlike our old place, this new headquarters is 100% underground, accessed via a network of tunnels. It's actually pretty cool - won't be ready for us to move in until spring, but you guys can look forward to it.

"Anyway, I'm pretty much just here to write down the stuff you all say, but I can answer questions too if you've got any. So! Now that I've talked you all to death..." He raised his hands in an almost shooing gesture to encourage the others to start their discussion before seating himself once more, taking a clipboard with a legal pad into his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:28 pm
Tambrey grinned, nervously, but determinedly reassured, clutching her folders, and nodded at Rory.
"I think I've got everything... Gauntlet, you're ready, right?"
The Rotom was hovering back over them, grinning down at Thor; it buzzed and chuckled an affirmative.
"All good, I promise." She hastily added as Riley said she'd talked about him, before turning her attention to the Elite who was speaking, and announced the construction of the new base.
Under Elemi Lake...
Underwater, in the middle of a forest... She clutched her folders tightly; this was excellent. Her work, her ideas, would fit such a discussion, she was sure.
She glanced around at the others in the room, trying to mentally place their departments and what she knew of their expertise.

Tentatively, the agent coughed and stood up.
"Um. I have a... suggestion. Well, more of an idea... It's kind of... Uh. Well, as we have lots of departments here." She started toward the projector, flash disk in hand, and Gauntlet hovering in tow.
"I don't have all the specifics, 'cuz well, y'know, I'm not an expert in everything. So, uh... Well. This is the idea anyway. Um, if nobody minds me jumping in like this..." She gestured at Gauntlet.
"Pokémon are, you know, biological, but in several species they are also technological- in fact, Porygon, for example, is a pokémon that was created, artificially." She paused and gave her flash disk to the Rotom, who then seemed to affect the projector.
An image of a pokéball, a Paras and, what might have been a circuit diagram flickered into view.
"Um. So. I work with the biological- that's kind of my job here- and I help with cloning and DNA work... My thought was, what if there was some way that we could modify pokémon- not just train them- in the kind of way that Tochukaso modifies Paras to work for- and indeed- become it..." Another pause, and the agent looked around the room.
"Uh. What I'm getting at here is... We have a lot of ingenious minds in different departments. I can't design something technological and undetectable to do... the kind of job we're hear to talk about, but in the science department, we can work to make pokémon compatible, powerful, compliant... You name the trait, we can probably do it, or work until we can do it... So, uh, my idea is basically, using technology and pokémon to create a kind of force of surveillance drones that would be command-able remotely, undetectable conventionally because... Well, they'd just seem to be pokémon." She coughed. "I know that Tech has some technology, already, that I'd be very interested in trying to help adapt for purpose, if we did this, but, um, that's if you, who know tech, agree it's suitable for such."
Tambrey stopped and smiled nervously.
"I think that's it. I have a lot of notes and things though on this idea, and I really think it's an idea that could benefit from working with other ideas."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:18 pm
Inigo lifted his head when he was addressed, and he gave a smile and a wave at Faleen as she greeted them. Jerome also received a wave - a little more enthusiastic this time - before he grinned at Tambrey's response. It was always good to see her, she was always so nice. When the other girl said hello, Inigo turned to her with a brighter smile, "Hey! Nice to meet you, Riley. I'm Inigo," he offered, though refrained from offering his hand to shake. It was kind of an awkward positioning for that, anyway. Nerius noted the Leafeon seemingly hiding under her trainer's seat, but refrained from speaking to her. Inigo instead continued, "I was gone a while, so there's a lot of new faces I haven't seen yet. When did--"

It was then that the elite - Lucas - stood and asked their attention, so the grunt ended the conversation as he quieted himself and leaned back to listen.

The news that the new base would be located under Elemi Lake gave him pause - a long, surprised, almost startled pause that caused a quiet, growing anxiety. Under the lake? Under the lake. The lake. Lakes were bodies of water much too large - much, much too large - for his liking, and ones he stayed well away from whenever possible. Hearing that they would be not only under one, but actually living and working under it only worried him. And here he'd actually been excited to find out where their permanent base would be located.

Realizing that he'd probably looked rather startled, the grunt shook himself with a quiet exhale and shifted a little in his seat, while Nerius looked up at him with silent concern etched in his features. Inigo offered the striped Vaporeon a pat on the head and a small smile before lifting his gaze as Tambrey stood. Did she have something to say? He was afraid he'd missed whatever the elite had said after mention of the location of their new base, but he figured that whatever Tambrey had to say was just as important. The idea of making pokemon into drones, however, didn't exactly sit too well with him. As he had little idea of what they were talking about - something relating to the new base, that much he knew - he refrained from commenting, and instead awaited comments from others.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:52 am
Faleen had remained sitting and waiting in silence as the Rockets assembled into the room, her finger idly shifting through what notes she had typed into her tablet already while idle chatter fro the different rockets seemed to drift over her mostly unnoticed.
It was not long thought before an Elite gathered their attention, one she knew well enough, and one who was recently returned to them as well.

News of a new HQ being built was greatly welcomes, and received with a pleasant surprise and arch of the agents eyebrows, thought that was short lived as mention of security, and the very obvious need to renew it.
Desert sentry would do no good in a forest, rendering each of them obsolete, that- was truly a pity.

It was Tambrey's turn now, and Faleen moved her attention to the women as she started to explain her job, and lead into an idea.
At mention of Tech, Faleen lifted her chin a little to show she was listening, pausing to allow the Agent to finish speaking before she spoke herself.
"You're talking about the chip that was developed and tested on the prisoner." What else would it be of course, the women was stating this more as an understanding and not a question.
"Use something like that as a means to control pokemon you develop?"
It was here that Faleen looked intrigued, as she was starting to understanding what Tambery was implying. She usually thought in terms of technology, spending years developing, upgrading and repairing the sentry and turrets that kept the last base secured, but to add biology into the mix, well... that was certainly not a way she would automatically thing.
Not to say she wasn't intrigued.
"It goes without saying that the robotics division is willing to assist in your idea, though I would be interested in hearing the details of your notes for a better idea of just what you're looking for from the technology side."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

SammAzon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:01 am
Oliver quietly peered into the dinning hall, Elena immediately latching to his arm for comfort. He knew she was nervous. Oliver smiled down to his twin sister, and patted her head to let her know things would be fine, she always got nervous in crowds. Oliver looked into the makeshift meeting room, looking at the rows of seats. "Can you really call this a meeting?" The blonde Jock sneered quietly. He didn't hide the fact that he was still not particularly happy to be apart of Team Rocket. Scanning the room carefully, he looked at all the members of the organization quietly conversing with one another. He quickly recognized Zacharie among them, his hair stood out pretty well. Oliver found the man the purple haired boy was next to quite surprising. The man had long dreadlocks on one side of his head while the other side was shaven. Tattoo's lined his face, he more than likely had more. The white part of his eyes were black! Quickly the boy assumed he was involved with a gang and made a mental note that he should not mess with him because he looked pretty hardcore. The boy never would have thought Zacharie would enjoy him around.

Though Oliver had assumptions that everyone in Team Rocket were horrible, he quickly pushed it aside, he had no interest in wanting to talk to anyone at the moment, but he didn't like to judge others either, maybe some people here were in the same predicament as he?

Oliver lead his sister and himself to a back row seat as a man introduced himself as Lucas, not really wanting to be apart of the crowd. He felt that no one but Lucas was aware of their presence. The only reason he was here, was simply because Elena begged him to be. It wasn't mandatory so he didn't understand why she wanted to be here. She thought coming to a meeting meant it would show that they were willing to do menial things, so pretty much showing loyalty. Oliver could have cared less at the moment what anyone here thought of him. Eris floated down in front of the jock's view. He quickly frowned and looked at the Drifloon in question to why she was blocking his sight. The balloon Pokemon began attempting to unzip the trainee's jacket. The boy sighed lightly and unzipped the jacket far enough for Eris to enter. He zipped it partly over her face, but not over her eyes, when she got comfortable.

Oliver found the topic of the new base quite entertaining. What was not to love about a base, under a lake, in the forest? He could wander about looking for herbs maybe? Though he still was not fond of Team Rocket, he had to admit it was pretty sweet to have a base underwater. He began to wonder where they had money to do things like that? Oliver payed attention to the woman who spoke up to talk about making Pokemon Drones. The idea seemed very interesting, but complicated. He waited for a moment to hear another woman speak of a chip which he was completely lost on.

"Wouldn't it be much easier if we made Robots to look like Pokemon rather than trying to create artificial Pokemon," Oliver surprisingly spoke up, "Don't get me wrong, I think that it's a pretty cool idea, but it seems a bit time consuming. Unless making robots are just as time consuming, I think it is a pretty creative idea." He left it at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:02 am
Elena and Oliver finally made it to the dining hall. She was embarrassed that they had arrived late, though sighed relieved when she found people talking among themselves still. Looking to the people in the room, she found herself latching onto her little brother, suddenly getting nervous as she only recognized one person in the room. She smiled slightly as Oliver patted her head, she felt better knowing he was here with her. Zacharie's purple hair stuck out, much like she was sure hers did as well. The purple haired girl lightly hit her brother after his snide remark. Elena looked over to Lythyn floating near her, "You need to behave if you are going to be here," she softly spoke to him, "This is a meeting. If you absolutely cannot seem to stay quiet, then you need to leave." She spoke to him nicely but sternly. The Ghost Pokemon sneered at her but made no attempts to draw attention to himself. He wasn't too keen on his trainer hinting that he could be an obnoxious brat.

The girl really had no time to examine the other Rockets in the room, as a man stood up and introduced himself as Lucas, to the crowd. Oliver found them both seats in the back of the room. She was fine with this as she was getting nervous being around all ranks of Rockets. She was happy Oliver had agreed to come with her, not only because she felt they needed to be apart of it, but because he was there to comfort her. She had never been good with social encounters at first. Elena turned her head to see what her Pokemon was doing, appreciative that he was floating behind her, staying quiet as she had asked.

Turning her attention back to the speaker, she found the idea of the new base refreshing. Their base here was pretty cramped. When she heard they were pretty close to Camphoreon and Sandalwood, she understood why security needed to be enforced in a creative way. She began thinking of ideas.

Elena stopped her thoughts when a woman stood up and introduced her idea to the crowd, quite nerve racked in her opinion. She didn't blame her though, just the thought of being in front of all these people tying to express ideas made her nervous, so kudo's to her for getting up and doing it. Elena wasn't too keen on the idea of making artificial Pokemon, it just didn't seem right. She looked over to Zacharie and noticed Virus, his Porygon. Virus was artificially made, he had a personality of his own, his own will, and was always chipper and happy when she saw him. She figured making artificial Pokemon would rob them of their will, but Virus was alright so the idea didnt seem that wrong to her anymore. They could even have these Pokemon specifically trained in security. The Trainee still had her concerns though considering the Pokemon.

Elena felt like she should voice her concerns or opinion, but held back the desire to say anything due to her rank and shyness in crowds. A woman spoke up, sounding quite curious and intrigued to the idea, and taking about a chip and prisoner, which she did not understand. Suddenly Oliver piped up next to her, asking about robots being easier to construct rather than being altered. She was pleasantly surprised to see her brother taking an interest in what was happening, considering he was upset he was apart of this organization.

Figuring it was now or never, she brushed a piece of her purple bangs behind her ear and spoke up, "Um, in regard to these Pokemon being Artificial, uhhhhhh.... would it be a possibility they could be captured by passerby's? I feel this could possibly be very ummm, critical, not only in the security aspect but um... in our safety as well. I still don't know a lot about Pokemon, and definitely next to nothing about artificial Pokemon, but couldn't that be a potential problem we could be facing? I do think, um... that its a very creative idea, and it would work out better than robots, since robots have the possibility of breaking here and there, and we could risk exposure having to go out to maintain them when they do break. And um... training these Pokemon specifically in security and protection would possibly work better. I am not sure exactly what Tech needs to be enforced for a project like this, since I have only tinkered with a little more than basic tech, but it seems like less of a headache to maintain than robots. But um.... We will be closer to cities, so I would only assume that Lake Elemi gets a lot more passerby's than the other base did where it was out in the middle of nowhere, from what I was told. So... I suppose what I am trying to get at is, is there a possibility these Pokemon could be captured by curious and uh, interested trainers? But that is ummm, only my thoughts." Elena quickly became quite as she realized she rambled on about nonsense, due to her nerves. Oliver lightly squeezed her hand and looked at her with a reassuring smile, she felt a little calmer, but not by a lot.  

SammAzon

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:42 am
Tambrey smiled as she heard Faleen chip in and state her understanding.
"Yes! Um. My understanding of it is that it... well, basically the chip wipes the neural pathways? I believe pokémon brains, though as capable, are actually less complex than human brains... Coupled with their natural talents in certain species, I was wondering just how possible it would be to repurpose that technology? I mean, we already know pokémon have a naturally occurring technological aspect in many species, and the very fact that we can store them in pokéballs, that we can create a Porygon, suggests, to me, that data can be internally altered in both technological and biological methods; given the largely biological features of pokémon, I don't think simply 'programming' them would be as effective as a blend of the two sciences... Um, I can definitely give you a copy of the notes I've worked on so far. In fact, there should be some on the database now."
She explained herself, feeling more comfortable, than blinked, in somewhat pleasant surprise, as two new voices made themselves known.

To Oliver, she nodded just slightly, then shook her head.
"We have a lot of experience in cloning pokémon and modifying them already. Unusual colours, increased aggression, physical mutations; robots... I think... command a lot of resources, though, um, tech people could probably explain the issues there a lot better than I could... But, a handful of cells and the appropriate machinery, the right chemicals, and we can clone a lot of pokémon in a relatively short time."

Elena's question got a rather delighted smile; clearly it was the sort of question Tambrey had been hoping for.
"Yes! Um, I mean, that's a perfect question. The fact is, this is why I believe that, if we went ahead with this kind of a project, we'd need co-operation between many departments on a more involved scale than before. Um, I don't know if any of you have ever read or watched Pokérassic Park? They bred their extinct pokémon with a chemical deficiency that was supposed to mean that, without regular treatment, the pokémon could not survive outside of their park... Of course, it all goes wrong in that story -but- a deficiency of some kind engineered into our pokémon could be just -one- option. Um, personally, I'd prefer a less drastic, non fatal, and less maintenance heavy (which is a brilliant point about the robots, by the way), possibly nano-tech (if that's possible?) solution..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 am
"Given that the technology for harnessing a human mind is already quite sound, I cannot find the construction of lifelike robotic pokemon forms to be an efficient solution," Atticus said, speaking without standing or even looking from his notepad. He moved through his thoughts without a transition, "The failure of using manmade pokemon such as Porygon is that they typically don't occur naturally, and their presence in a place such as a forest, coupled with an increase in Rocket activity as we renew our activities, may become a point of suspicion. I would strongly suggest that unobtrusive native species be explored as well, such as Pidgey, Zubat, Deerling, etc., if possible."

He had at some point during his dialogue looked up from his writing, deep blue eyes addressing no single person in particular, "I believe the simplest solution to preventing capture of the drones would be to implant registration data, either manually or through use of a standard pokeball. League pokeball products cannot overwrite existing registration data in the same way that our dark balls do, so the pokemon would be rendered uncatchable."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:38 am
It seemed that there were a number of promising trainees within the group today, it was good that they were getting involved so to lend in questions and further bring up discussion.

And then the man whom Faleen had a passing wonder as to who he was spoke, and even more to the Agent's surprise, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, enough so that he effectively answered the question as to why robots would not be an idea solution for this.

"Exactly." Faleen agreed nodding to the man with the glasses then looking back to the group "I'm getting the impression that heavy hitting won't exactly be what we're trying to provide here; but instead, stealth and severance."
she lifted a finger "-Not to say that a secondary offense shouldn't be kept in mind for a later discussion."

Her hand moved to the tablet, as she pulled up a file that held an image of the chip that had been brought up, Hazel eyes turning onto Tambrey.
"This one here is specifically built for a human brain, I'll be the first to admit that I don't pretend to know anything about the biology side of this project, so it is going to have to be a collaborative effort when it comes to constructing one that is specific for a pokemon brain. But between the biology labs, Robotics and Programming I don't see why it can't be done the same way with pokemon."

Again the man in glasses spoke up to answer the purple haired Trainee's question and with a smart reply.

"It might be worth considering that we outfit the pokemon with more then that as well, mechanical optics can be implanted, -with the aesthetics of realism of course- to give the severance and security team eyes on the forest, perhaps even GPS or life monitoring. While its true robots need to be maintained from time to time, we will need to remember that a biological lifeforms would need considerably more upkeep and maintenance, especially since we're putting native small pokemon on the table."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff