Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:30 pm
His words were like a bullet through the heart.

"Don't say that," she choked, her panic rising once more. She turned then, a desperate plea in her expression. "Please, please don't ever s-say that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:36 pm
"Huh?" Blinking again in surprise at the emotion she suddenly displayed.

"Okay but... It's kinda how life goes sometimes."

People come and go. If you're lucky some might stick around but most didn't. It was a funny thing calked change and he was briefly reminded if a little girl who hated change. So much she tried to kill him.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:43 pm
She shook her head, then brushed past him, heading for her room, a hand over the lower half of her face. No. No, no, no, no, no.

Once in her room, she locked herself in her bathroom, turning on the fan and shower, where should would disappear for a while, unless interrupted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 pm
Yuri watched in bewilderment as she took off and locked herself in her bathroom. Leaving him to stand there in confusion.

Wow... Overacting much? But then he really didn't know the situation and unless she told him he wouldn't understand.

Figuring she needed some time to herself, Yuri just let her be.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm
A while later, the sound of rushing water would end and she would emerge, timidly peeking out of her room, her eyes red and her hair soaked and laying over her shoulders. Pulling her robe around her a little tighter, she stepped out. "...Yuri...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:00 am
This was helping to remind him again why living with girls sucked. The level of emotion was starting to wear on him and Yuri thought it would probably be best to get back to his place soon.

Laying on the couch in exasperation, he stared at the ceiling as he heard the shower running in the other room. When it finally stopped and her heard her voice again, he didn't bother moving.

"Yeah?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:26 pm
She relaxed a little when he responded, and she stepped around toward the kitchen area, still quiet. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...freak out like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 pm
"Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting that," he told her plainly.

With a grunt he finally sat up and turned to look at her.

"I think it's about time I moved back to my place."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:48 pm
She said nothing, for lack of a proper response. She couldn't have expected him to have expected that, and he didn't deserve it. An even smaller voice reminded her he shouldn't have even been a part of it.

His second comment had been expected quite often over the last few days, though her readiness for his decision did nothing to keep burning eyes at bay. She nodded, then dipped down as she opened the refrigerator door, hoping to hide away. "I, ah... Yeah. I was wondering when that would come up," she attempted to tease, realizing soon after that trying wasn't even worth the effort with how badly her attempt had proven. The lighter tone was obviously out of place. She returned to the counter with a carton of grape juice. "Um... Like I said before, you're always welcome to stay, as long as you need, but I won't... I won't lock you up here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 pm
"I really appreciate all your help and letting me crash here for awhile. But I'm doing a lot better and I need to get back to my place."

Not that his place this spacious and nice but having your own space was nice and he kinda missed it.

He could hear the disappointment in her voice but surely she hadn't expected him to stay here forever.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 pm
She shook her head dismissively. "Really, it's okay," she told him, turning to get a glass for her juice. "It's been nice having someone around for a while and I'm glad I could help a little."

She waited a minute as the dark liquid pooled in the glass, then moved to put it back. "Will you go tomorrow morning, then...?" she asked, lifting the glass from the counter to take a sip in hopes it might loosen her throat a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:08 pm
"Yeah, probably," Yuri told her before standing up to gently stretch.

"So... Yeah, I guess I'm going back to bed."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:13 pm
She nodded. "Okay... Did you want me to make dinner or anything...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:28 pm
Yuri waved his hand dismissively. "Naw, I already had that curry. You tried to feed the rest of it to my stomach directly remember?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:37 pm
"Oh..." she laughed a little, her cheeks turning pink. "Sorry about that, again...Well, not just that, but... that."

Her eyes dropped to the glass in her hand. "Um... I'll... explain soon, I promise. I'm just... trying to work it all out first..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff