Feral Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
We'll be together forever, won't we?
" Even longer. "

A boy of average height with dark eyes, dark hair, and a fair complexion. August smiled softly. Not a rare sight, let alone a strange one. He was relieved. Although, August couldn't really say what he was expecting either. It wasn't as if he was awaiting the devil himself to walk down the stairs and greet him. He was just a little on edge, being in a new place, meeting new people. That was normal of anyone. At least he hoped so.

What concerned him slightly was the lingering smell of blood, which he traced back to the boy's index finger and spot on his trousers. Scrapes and paper cuts happened...
August cocked his head to the right similarly but closed his eyes and shook his head after a moment Best to leave that alone for now.

August then observed, surprisingly, but pleasantly, this was no human. He was a demonic creature of origin, much like a Wendigo. So was the other creature inside of this building. This left him guessing as to what exact specie they were. August had tasted a few creatures of demonic origin in the past. This included werewolves(the most common) vampires, ghouls, demons, and banshees.

"I was hoping to fill in the vacant spot in this apartment." It was a simple statement in response to his question, but August still felt awkward about it. He turned his full attention to the boy in front of him, and soon after his gaze drifted from the boy to the other undescriptive shaded items in the room. He couldn't help himself. Everything was so different.

It wasn't just colorblind to him, it was Monochromatic. You could've seen different colors such as green and red instead of blue and pink, but August didn't even see those colors. Everything was in black and white shades. Imagine August's curiosity examining what looked to be more of a museum than an apartment that was built for people who weren't completely colorblind.

"Sorry, did I come in at a bad time?" August's bright yellow eyes drifted back to the boy and he offered an edgy smile. "I heard some loud shouting and other noises so I wanted to make sure no one was getting gutted in here." Bright eyes flickered to the stairs curiously. "At least I hope no one is."

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? The Blue guy.
Thoughts? 'Hmm...A new guy..'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

Virgil watched the other closely, blinking as the blue haired male stated why he was here. "Oh. You're here for that?" The vampire had completely forgotten that there was another room open. He ran his fingers through his hair making a face as he thought to himself. 'A roommate beside that demon? That would actually be acceptable..'

"The owner is a bit...busy at the moment. But I'm pretty sure he would mind you filling the spot. Come in." Virgil lifted a hand to wave the male in, turning on the heels of his feet to go off to the living room. "And no you didn't. You actually came in at a perfect time.." He said and he took a seat on the couch, listening to the other male as he talked. 'Eh. Someone was about to be gutted.'

Virgil let out a low growl, staring down at his stomach as it rumbled once more. The dark haired male grumbled and bit into his finger once more, glaring over at the tv. The vampire looked over to the blue haired male, raising a eyebrow. "So. Who are you and what are you? I know you're definitely not human."

IM FLAMABLE

Laudanine

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
" Even longer. "

"You sound surprised," August commented kindly to Virgil's first words. He smiled softly while looking around. "As if other company wasn't expected. I suppose that's fine, right? I'm not exactly what most people expect anyway."

Virgil's request for him to come in surprised him, and he gave a quick nod of acknowledgement, picking up the bag below him and holding the strap of the bag on his back tightly. Not wanting to impose anymore than August would like, he followed the mysterious and dingy boy to the living room. Virgil's comment made him smile happily. "That's pretty relieving."

August's slight interest was piqued when he heard two growls, one from a person and the other from said person's stomach. He raised an eyebrow, intrigued and curious. The smell of blood wafted into his nose again and he sighed, recognizing the scent of blood. Vampire. It didn't concern him per say as to why he smelled it, because he could connect the dots between biting your finger and a growling stomach. Although August knew it wasn't a normal thing for vampires to do. He didn't know very much about the species, just that they were quite common. "You're not one for proper introductions, eh?" August put his bags down and walked to the other side of the couch, examining the room. The frame of the television was about the same hue as the boy's hair. August then knew he had dark hair, not nearly as bright as his was. His hair was an extremely bright grey hue from the bottom, and as it came to the top, the hue and tint was darker.

"My name is August. Humans and other creatures just call me and the others of my specie Wendigo, because names don't really matter to the people who are being eaten." August gave Virgil a small smile, one that was rather ironic considering the harsh words he had spoken. But these words, really, were just second nature to August. Wendigo felt the need to give their prey the satisfaction of knowing who was going to eat them.
Pausing for a moment, August thought about how to explain his species. He tapped his finger on his chin, and stopped after three times, nodding. "I'm basically a demonic cannibal. Our species are a bit alike, Vampire. But we prefer flesh to blood. Vampire flesh is especially unique because it takes on the taste of the various blood types the victim ingested. The meat is kinda tough, though." August spoke as if eating someone was natural, because it was. It was in his culture. Eating people was not second nature, it was like breathing. This was something he knew no one would be used to. Vampires drank blood, but they didn't eat people, let alone their own.

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:47 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? The Blue guy.
Thoughts? 'Hmm...A new guy..'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

The black haired male just shrugged his shoulders at the males question. Virgil really never had any proper introductions . Either he didn't introduce himself of he was pretty blunt when doing so.

Virgil just stared to the Wendigo once he finished explaining, blinking a few times in silence. Everything about him was pretty cool, a demonic flesh eater, blue hair. The only thing that got to the vampire was when August began explaining how Vampire flesh tasted. The vampire shifted in his seat and cleared his throat. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, August. I'm Virigl."

Short and crappy I know > . <
IM FLAMABLE

Laudanine

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr watched the vampire struggle beneath him, not allowing him to leave till he gave him an answer, and when he got one his lips curled into a mischevious grin. He supposed happy could be a way to describe it....He wasn't....not happy? The fact he had simply guessed it completely joking made the entire situation more worth while.

His lips parted as if he was about to speak again when he heard someone enter the apartment....Huh....Maybe he should lock it....Seeing people most definitly could walk in whenever they wanted if he didn't. It wasn't even a safety thing. He dared someone to threaten him in his own home.....it was more so a privacy thing. The vampire quickly snatched his attention back as his shirt was grabbed and he was tossed. He winced as the wall, quickly rubbing his already tender horns. Black and gold orbs squinted in a glare as he continued to tend to his his horns for a moment. "******** brat...." he growled before he stummbled to his feet.

His tail whipped behind irritably as he frowned, straightening up his appearance. He would have slipped away to some other part of the apartment to sulk, cause who in their right mind would dare touch such a fantastic being like himself.....But seeing it was his place....he supposed it would be smart to see who was there. He had to know who was invading his territory afterall.

The demon slid out from the vampires room, tryign to appear calm though the sudden and harsh whipping of his tail behind him could easily give away his irritation. "Who's this? Friend of yours?" he quickly asked the vampire though he was looking at the blue haired man now in his apartment. While Nasr could be a bit of an.....a** sometimes....he was usually much more polite to guests. The fact he had been tossed like some beanie baby still kind of irked him though....certainly since he had been making progress.....And while he loved new company and friends, this new guy had totally messed up the flow of things for a moment. But no worries....it would only take a few moments for the demon to get out of his mini funk.

[[@n@ totes got my a** handed to me in tennis today....notsurprising seeing the team we played against....and my friends car kinda started to catch fire when we got in and she started it.....but overall today was good day o 3o huuuuuuue I GOT MY DORM TO MYSELF YAAAAAS NO RATCHET ROOMMATE YAS!]]

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 am
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
" Even longer. "

The minute another man came into August's view, his hairs stood on end. Usually he had a pretty good knack at sensing if people were superior or not. This man was radiating superiority. Though that might've just been his personality, August had a feeling that was not the case. Perhaps he was the owner of the apartment?

August quickly turned to Virgil and gave him a small smile. "No, the pleasure is all mine, Virgil. I hopefully look forward to rooming with you, that is if-" August paused and turned his attention to the man in front of him, whose tail flicked back and forth in what he presumed was irritation.
August's eyes was drawn to the man's tail and he followed the movement before meeting the man's eyes. He had very interesting eyes. Whereas normal eyes had a lighter shade of Sclera and darker shade of pupil, this man was just the opposite. "Unless you're in charge here, I'd like to move in. And sorry for kind of...Breaking..in..." August ran a hand through his long electric blue hair and looked back at the door shyly. "I heard some concerning noises, is all. But it seems you two are alright, so I don't think I had anything to worry about." Of course, August had no idea if this man owned the apartment or not, he was just presuming this because of his presence. This apartment had the capacity to hold four or five people, so even the fourth person, who seemed to not be here, could've been the owner. It was better to be safe than sorry, so August had decided to just apologize in the first place. He knew what he did was wrong, but he was doing it for good reason.

August gave an awkward shrug before his eyes widened and he met the new man's eyes again, cheeks slightly flushed with embarrassment. "Oh, I'm August, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? August and Nasr.
Thoughts? '...meh'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil's mind was still stuck on the whole Wendigo thing, that was until he heard the demon leave his room. Oh great, now he was back. The vampire set his gaze over onto the demon, his eyes narrowing as he looked at him. "Yes. A new friend of mine." He said rather dryly.

He listened as August explained himself to the demon, the vampire staying rather quiet through the conversation. He tapped his fingers over his knees pursing his lips as he looked over the two. After a few moments, the vampire stood from his seat, leaving the couch to go wander off down the hall. Virgil went to the kitchen, opening up the fridge in search for something to drink. 'Nope. Nothing good in here' The male groaned and shoved his hands onto his pockets, glancing over to the sink. Water. Water was good. He would need a cup though...

Virgil turned his gaze towards the cabinet, just staring at it for a few moments before gritting his teeth. '...Too short.' The male crossed his arms over his chest, eyes wandering back to the hall. He walked over to the doorway, poking his head out, "Hey August. C'mere for a sec."

Short and crappy I know > . <
IM FLAMABLE

Laudanine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 am
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
" Even longer. "

August could cut through the air with a knife it was so tense. He didn't know if it was sexual frustration, or school tensity, maybe even social tensity. It was thick. If August had to take a guess, he felt as if they were rivals of some sort.

The gaze Virgil gave Nasr surprised him slightly but he kept quiet, knowing it wasn't any of his business. The manner in which Virgil explained that August was his friend put him on edge. Hopefully Nasr or Virgil weren't protective. Wendigo were rather independent creatures, and August didn't like clingers in the first place.

August watched Virgil just get up and leave to go somewhere else in the apartment. He assumed it was the bathroom. However, his ears caught the sound of a door opening, and the immistakable sound of opening the fridge registered into his mind. He was either hungry or bored. Probably both.

August concluded that it was good he do that. He was chewing and sucking on his digit a few minutes ago prior to Nasr coming down to greet him. Before he even knew it, Virgil's head popped out from the corner, startling August a bit. "Hm?" He answered to his name being called then heard Virgil call him over. Turning his attention back to Nasr, August offered a kind smile and said, "Pardon me, I hope you don't mind." He left his bags there and followed the path that Virgil took, only to stare at his predicament. Inside of the kitchen were cabinets above the stove and above the exhaust fan. August realized something interesting, then. He was the tallest one here. He knew Virgil was too short to climb up on the counter and even reach the cabinets. Nasr, even on his tip toes, his hand would be a few inches from the handle. August was interestingly long and slender, but he also couldn't help but wonder why things were placed so high up in the first place. He hummed in amusement and teasingly said to Virgil, "I hope you've got milk in the fridge. I won't always be here to get the things in the top cabinet so you better grow, fast."

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask
(( Can't believe you actually incorporated that! xD ))

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? August and Nasr.
Thoughts? '...meh'
Attire - [ X ]

The vampire rolled his eyes as he felt his stomach rumble once more. He would need to go out and get something to eat soon. It's not like Nasr kept blood bags in his fridge-- 'cause he didn't. The b*****d. He would have to change that. Once he noticed the male coming down the hallways to him, poking his head back into the kitchen to stand at the counters. The vampire set his hands to his hips, glancing back as August entered the kitchen.

Virgil raised an eyebrow as he watched the blue haired man's expression, his face instantly going sour after after hearing his comment. How dare he insult his height! It wasn't his fault he was short, just some very horrid genetics. An besides, if there was anyway to actually make the vampire taller he would have already tried. But there wasn't. So. It ******** sucks.

"Oh shut the Hell up and just get me the god damned glass." The male groaned and stared up at August.

IM FLAMABLE

Laudanine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
" Even longer. "

August only smiled and picked up the glass from the upper right cabinent. He made a mental note to remember that's where the glasses were in the first place. As August took hold of the glass, right as he was about to give it to Virgil, he held it up just out of his reach, stifling a laugh.
"Considering you're a vampire, I'd of guessed you would have already hit your growth spurt by now. Guess it never happened, huh?" August chortled quietly and handed Virgil the glass, stepping out of his view and out of his area so he didn't beat him with it.

August took a step back, standing near the entryway of the kitchen. He was smiling, amused, but also happy. He felt that even though he and Virgil would butt heads more than once a day, they could be good friends. Whether or not Virgil was feeling this, August didn't know. He looked about ready to throw the glass at his head for his teasing.

"Well, I think that's my cue to leave. I'll come back when you feel less like maiming me." August chuckled again, lowly under his breathe, and backed out of the kitchen, humoring Virgil. He caught sight of Nasr and gave a friendly smile. "I figure I should take a tour of the school, figure out what is where. Don't really think I'll be back for a while, so...Resume whatever it was you were doing, I guess." August shrugged awkwardly and headed towards the door, leaving with a single wave of his hand.

He wasn't really sure where he wanted to go from there, but he did feel like the tension in the room between the men needed to be sorted out and soon. It wasn't good for either of those demonic beings to hold such tension within their bodies. Not only did it weaken their senses, but it weakened their minds. Plus, Virgil looked like he needed to feed. Not to be awkward, but he could guess who was going to be prey in the situation. It sure as hell wasn't going to be him.

August put a hand on his neck unconsciously as he walked down the dorm hall. His face flushed slightly. He had always had a sensitive neck. The tiny little brushes of his hair created stimuli within him. August wasn't really sure how he would feel about being bitten there. He figured it wouldn't be happening any time soon, August couldn't see Virgil as someone he'd be with. Mainly because they were both not dominant, so they wouldn't go very well together.

August stopped, surprised at his thoughts. What was he doing, pairing people together like this? He didn't come to this school to be some love guru, let alone make generalizations like this. He decided he'd have to observe more before coming to conclusions, and this was a perfect time for that, too, as he left the dorm rooms, heading towards the school.

(( Exit. ))

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr glanced at Virgil not letting his tone phase him. He looked at the lanky man in front of him. Now he wasn't short like Virgil, but he didn't have the height that two out of the three students that lived her had. Stupid kids and their growth spurts....All getting so damn tall now a days. When asked about living here he assumed the school may have directed him here for possible housing. He was lucky~ Only one more spot! Unless he moved some rooms around, but he didn't see adding a new bedroom anytime soon. There were only but so many teenagers he'd allow in his home anyway.

When he apologized for breaking in the demon smirked slightly. He hadn't rally worried about it. If he sensed he was threat or anything of the sort he would haverushed out the room much quicker than he had. "Yes I'm the one in charge here, not Dracula over there." he smirked, pocketing one of his hands. "But lucky you! We have one more room available~ So you can snatch that one." he said, his tail no longer flickign around in irritation, his mood rising from the funkit had been. "And my name is Nasr. " he quickly added.

He was about to speak up again to at least attempt to get to know the new boy, but was quickly interuppted by the vampire that had slipped out the room. He sounded like he was in the kitchen. Hopefully he wasn't looking for anything to help his hunger, cause he didn't have a damn thing for him. Though he assumed it probably in his best interest.... He had seen his fair share of very hungry vampires over the years....that could quickly become a hairy situation.

Given that he was left alone he picked up the boys bags. He wasn't anyones maid, but he didn't want to start off the living arrangements messy.....cause with so many men, it was bound to get there anyway. Chucking th ebag on th ebed of the empty bedroom before renentering th eliving area where he met up with August just in time before he left.

A mischevious grin crept onto the demons lips. "Oh well then have fun~ Try not to do anything I wouldn't...." he purred. He knew August didn't know him very well, but he was pretty sure he caught his drift. He watched August leave, eyes trailing over his body as he left. It wasn't a crime to admire.....

"Ooooh Virgiiiil~~ I've been given permission from the new boy to continue where we left!" he chuckled darkly as he slinked into the kitchen. He was going to continue regarless. He didn't mind an audience anyway. "I think we were at the part where you were admitting you're jealous." he smirked.

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

The vampire frowned once more as he watched August hold the glass out of his reach, twitching ever so slightly. He had half the mind to kick the blue haired male for taunting his height. It was so much of a sensitive topic, just more of a hated topic. His height was always being made fun of, it didn't matter who he was meeting it was mostly the first thing to be commented about.

Virgil narrowed his dark blue hue and glared at August until the male handed the glass to him, Virgil snatching it and stopping over to get a drink. The male grumbled underneath his breath, glancing over as August left the kitchen. It seemed the wendigo was going to explore the campus. 'Good luck with that.' The vampire thought to himself after he got his drink, leaning again the counter and sipping the drink.

It wasn't long before Nasr's annoying voice came to his ears, the male rolling his eyes with a small huff. His eyes fell on Nasr as he slinked into the kitchen, frowning to the male. "No. No. I swear to god jackass if you get near me I will break this glass over your face."

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr's lips tugged at the corners mischievously as his eyes quickly landed on the vampire, he being th eonly one left in the kitchen now. "Oh dont be such a brat~ I know you must be hungry, but bashing my face in with a glass is no way to ask" he teased, though in reality having a vampire possibly sink his teeth in him wasn't a pleasent one. "Besides....before we were interuppted, I remember hearing you saying something about getting mad about me showing that creep attention over you" he purred. "I want to hear more of that" he said as he leaned on the counter beside him.

"Or did your interest already switch to that blue guy who just left?" he asked, his tail nudging at the glass in th eothers hand daring

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Home...
With? Nasr..
Thoughts? 'No.'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil took another sip from his glass, glancing over in the demons direction one more, scowling at him. God...He just annoyed the s**t out of him. He turned his attention back over to the wall before him, very tempted to just walk out of the room and leave the lecherous a*****e behind. But he didn't. Only because of the words he heard escape the males smirking lips. He almost felt the dead heart inside of him jump, his entire body becoming anxious at the mention of maybe getting food. But from that cretin? He said it himself! He would never feed from the likes of him...Hnn. But he was desperate. Slowly, the vampiric males eyes turned from their original position, locking on the the demon beside him. He didn't care at all about the insult, he just needed to feed.

"Forget about August. He isn't what were talking about." Virgil almost growled. He set the glass on the counter and turned to face Nasr, folding his arms over his chest. "I'll make a deal with you. If you let me feed from you, then I'll tell you what you want know. If not. Then I won't tell you s**t."

Half Headless Horseman

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr's smug look didn't change, rather rpoud of his comebacks thus far. The scowl he got from Virgil was only more reward. It didn't seem to take much to get a reaction from the vampire, but it only made his company more enjoyable for the demon. He could just poke and poke at him all day and be completely entertained with it.

It wasn't till Virgil spoke did Nasr's smirk slowly begin to vanish, He was about to comment on August again when his train of thought was interuppted by the vampires proposition. Tan skin paled as his muscles tensed at the thought. "What happened to you never feeding from me? Didn't you say something about my blood tasting gross?" he started, trying to make it seem like it was Virgil's decision and not his own. Being a vampires meal had never been apealing to him, and all it took was one bad experience to turn him from it completely. "Can't I just get you a raw piece of meat and you suck on that or something" he crinkled his nose.

He subconsciously raised his hand to his neck, dual colored orbs glaring slightly at his student as he tried to bargain with him. It was tempting, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to agree to that. He could probably get him to talk regardless.....

[[And if you look to your right children, you can see Nasr being a complete douche O 3O ]]

Hidden Under The Mask

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces