Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:18 pm
"It's fine," he told her, not really having anymore to say about it since it hadn't changed and he was never gone for very long.

"So is this the only reason you called me here? Just to talk?" Not that it was bad. He just hasn't expected just small talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:50 am
Again, a short answer to her question. She nodded again, withdrawing her interest for now; he very obviously didn't care to talk about it. When he asked about her reasonings for calling him out to talk, her face flushed, and her expression turned to that of apology. "Oh, um... I mean...Most of me just thought it would be nice to catch up," she admitted, shifting her hold on Lovey and clearing her throat a bit before her blush could deepen. "I haven't really seen anyone since New Years, aside from classes and my volunteer hours..."

A shake of her head and a small nervous laugh. "I mean, I could ask for advice now, but I didn't really want to start with that...I can though, if that's better for you?" she ventured, half kidding and hoping her tone was pure enough to show it.

Mentally, she covered her face with her hands. She was really rusty at this...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:52 pm
Flynn blinked and looked a bit sheepish himself. "Oh... I see. You should have said so," he said with a slight laugh.

"Truth be told, I thought that advice was what you were wanting but you didn't seem to care much for it the last time."

With not having seen any of her friends for so long though, it would make sense that she was probably lonely and just needed to get out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 am
Her own soft laugh would follow, her gaze falling to the sand. "Sorry! I'm not as good at this as I used to be...different demographic, you know?"

Her more timid smile would fade a little as he continued, however, and she nodded, forcing herself to face him again. "Well... I'm not as emotionally traumatized as I was last time..." she shrugged, though something in the back of her mind reminded her to be cautious. "I'm sorry it wasn't as well received then, but I'll definitely keep it in mind for next time. Your advice, I mean."

Lovey shifted in the woman's arms, twisting to look up at her trainer curiously.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:11 pm
Flynn shook his head. "It's your business if you wish to take my advice or not, but if you've already made up your mind there's no point in asking. Doing so just means you're looking for someone to affirm your decision and that usually doesn't work."

He sighed but continued to smile lightly. "But anyway... What did you really want to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 pm
Her cheeks flushed. That was exactly what she had been doing...

She nodded in answer, then moved on with another. "Um... When was the last time you saw Yuri...?" she asked simply, refusing the twist of feelings that came with it.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:58 pm
Flynn blinked in surprise at the question, not having expected that at all.

"Not since just after I came back. ... Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:58 pm
She felt a quick grip of pain her chest, and with it, a grimace crossed her face. That wasn't the answer she had wanted, but it had been exactly what she had feared. "I haven't seen him or been able to contact him since I talked with him last." Fear filled her eyes as she looked over to Flynn, letting out a deep breath, slowly. "I didn't think things had gone as badly as they could have, so I don't see why he's just disappeared unless something's happened to him..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:58 am
Flynn put a hand to his chin as he considered Doves words.

"Well it's not unlike him to go off somewhere on his own, but without knowing why I can't say for sure if that's what he's done."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 am
Her worried look only grew more obvious, and she looked back toward the direction of the city. "So he's just... Disappeared like this before?" she shook her head, turning back to Flynn. "I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to overly worry, but last time..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:25 am
Flynn shook his head again. "I don't think his intentions are to disappear but more like he doesn't think. Yuri has always done things his own way whenever and however he wants."

He then sighed a little. "But that doesn't make it any less frustrating."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:37 am
She bowed her head, nuzzling Lovey's head as she studied the sand. "I guess I should have seen this coming, hm?" she laughed weakly, looking up to offer him a small smile. "I just hope he's alright... It's odd that he wouldnt tell anyone at all..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:50 am
Again Flynn looked thoughtful. "Well before he never left Devoirue so he never went far but Kodo is a big island."

He then gave Dove a puzzled look. "But why do you think it's because of you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:59 pm
She nodded in response. "It is, and it's not safe at all..." she reminded him, worry clear in her expression. "I just... hope he's gone off, and hasn't been hurt or something..."

The puzzled look and redirection back to her made her cheeks flush again. "Well, now I'm starting to hope it was me and not Rocket or something..." she admitted halfheartedly, paired with a small smile. "The last time I talked with him, I was explaining some things that I had been hiding from him, and it got...really personal. And I think I might have gotten too close for comfort..." Her brow furrowed. "He doesn't...really... get very attached to people...does he?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:12 am
"Well again it's hard for me to say. I wasn't there and I can only speculate, and usually Yuri can take care of himself but he did just recover."

Flynn was a little concerned but while he was Yuri's best friend he wasn't his babysitter. He didn't want to go rushing out there when it wasn't needed and disturb him.

"I guess it depends on your definition of attached. He cares about people a great deal but at the same time he tries to keep a certain distance."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff