Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Built for Sin ((Filled with ARC )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:10 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah didn't notice the tip, he was cleaning the crumbs from the cut bread and tossing away the gloves. He turned around int time to Murphy holding out his business card. He glanced down at the card then back up to the man. Elijah nodded without a word, taking the card. "Thank you." Once he left, he looked down to the card, finding the man's name. Did... did he just get asked out? Or was he just being friendly?" Elijah slid the card into his back pocket and walked to the back to continue on the wedding cake.

Later, his mother came in and pointed out the twenty dollar tip. Only a few others had come in and didn't leave tips so Elijah knew it had to be Murphy. That was one large tip. The rest of his day was busy with work, the wedding cake had gotten sent off to the party and his mother let him off early. He went straight to his little apartment, taking a small nap before having an early dinner. His costume was still on the floor, under his bed where he had kicked it off. The mask wasn't broken, thankfully, after his threw it last night. Tonight was going to be weird with Mr. O. He wasn't in the mood to fight now, the guilt still heavy on his chest.

Elijah still pulled on the costume then his mask. Guess he would have to face the hero sooner or later. Better to get it over and done with now. Chimera stopped at the wreckage, just after the sun sunk behind the horizon. The sky was still light at the west end, but where he was, it was already dark. Lights on the buildings were turning on and people were heading home after work. Nobody saw Chimera, he stood in an alley way to stare at the pile of rubble. He got real lucky nobody died. Chimera expected Mr. O when he got to the top of the building they usually faced off at. He stood at the end of the building that O had his back to, not making a sound, waiting for the other to take notice of his presence.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:23 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

He turned when he heard gravel shift and shook his head, sighing. He eyeballed the villain and cleared his throat. "So you left this behind," he said, holding out a broken detonator. "I broke it though. You can't use it again." He set it in the others hand. "What were you trying to prove, Chimera?" He took a deep breath. "Is it because I was picking on you? I'm sorry. You're just so damn adorable... but what you did last night.

"That was very bad, Chimera. People could've died. They don't know it was you, but I have to know where all the bombs were placed."

(We're on page 2! 8D I'm doing well, aren't I?)  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:50 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Chimera shifted under the weight of Mr. O's gaze. Of course he picked right up on him. He was sharp and always seemed to know when he was around even if he couldn't see him. Chimera didn't move forward for the detonator, he didn't want it anymore. The object was still placed into his hand, he looked down at it and at the wires that were pulled and broken. Chimer scoffed, shaking his head. "You wouldn't understand." He squeezed his gloved hand around the broken detonator. Chimera wasn't even sure if he understood what he was trying to prove. His head had been a jumbled mess lately and with O teasing the hell out of him when he was trying to be taken seriously was hard.

"Don't call me adorable!" Chimera threw the broken thing across the roof top. He stood to his tallest, all five-foot five of him against Mr. O, almost a whole foot taller than him. Wasn't very threatening. He had run into other heroes other than Mr. O, they all had laughed at him and brushed him off. He was seen as a child to them, nothing but a bother, noise in the background. He's always felt like white noise to people other than his mother. "I know okay?! I feel..... guilty about it!" He didn't want to admit it, he didn't want Mr. O to know that he had weaknesses. Everybody had weaknesses and that was something Chimera hated to accept.

"I know.... I know." He walked past O to the edge of the building, sighing when he was told to tell him where the other bombs were at. He bit at his lower lip, lifting his hand, wanting to chew at his finger nails. Something he had done since he was a child when he was either nervous, scared, guilty or anxious. He chewed at the gloved hand. "There. In the basement. There's a broken window." Chimera pointed to a nearby building. He had placed them in three other buildings, he had planned on blowing them all up in front of Mr. O's eyes that night. "That one. They're behind some trashcans." He pointed to a second building. "And that one. They're hidden behind some trash cans as well." Chimera lowered his hand.

((Yup! XD And yes you are bby! ♥))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

Mr. O took note of where Chimera had pointed and pat his shoulder. "Never understood why you went Darkside," he stated, "but thanks for telling me where the bombs are. Now... I'm gonna go and remove them." He was letting Chimera go. He wasn't going to bring him in, which meant the other was still free to do whatever he wanted, even if it was to commit a petty theft. "If you want me to fight ya, I'd rob that grocery store. First of the month... means they have a lot of extra money from people shopping all at once." He smiled at the boy and stepped off the roof.

(they need some epic battle bwahaha xD Maybe that'll be the catalyst for Elijah finding out Murphy's Mr. O)  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:46 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Of course you wouldn't understand, would you?" Chimera pulled from Mr. O's patting. Chimera's pride was broken and bleeding, he would need to lick his wounds clean before even thinking of trying anything else. If he could, if he hadn't pointed out the bombs, he would fight Mr. O now. Didn't matter though, their fights were always the same. He would escape with some bruises and only get a few burns off of the other, nothing serious. Chimera was never able to get close enough to bite him with his fangs. The only time he had ever gotten close, was when O had surprised him with a kiss.

Chimera backed off from the man, letting him slip off the roof before following him in the shadows. Maybe he'd try something different tonight. With all shame put aside, he felt the need for a good fight, something to get him back in the spirit of this and not give up just yet. Chimera followed Mr. O from afar, keeping an eye on him as he got closer and closer. When he had his back turned, while on the last building, Chimera decided that's when he'd strike at him.

((Yes, maybe like a slip up that he catches. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:54 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

He was on the last bomb, destroying it but crushing it between his hands and setting it aside with the rest of the pile of things when he heard him. He looked up and over his shoulder, eyebrow raising. What was he doing? He stood, dropping the chunk of broken bomb and furrowed his brow. "What are you doing?" he questioned the boy, watching him as Chimera hid in the shadows. If he attacked him now, he'd definitely catch Mr. O off guard. The other wasn't expecting anything.

"Chimera go home." He turned back to the mess on the ground. He scooped it up, ready to take it somewhere to dispose of it.

(Maybe he bites him finally and leaves a mark and then Elijah see's it on Murphy? But they gotta be dating for a while o: )  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 pm
AutumnrainChaos

At the first two buildings, he had gone unnoticed, at the last, he made enough noise for the man to turn around and find him. Chimera didn't move from where he was, he knew he had been spotted, it didn't matter. He wasn't going to back down from this right now. There it was, being treated like a child from him yet again. As Mr. O turned his back, Chimera jumped from where he was, fist balled to to deliver a blow to the man's shoulder to get him to spin around. When he had his chance, Chimera threw another punch, landing in the man's gut. He unclenched his fist to dig his fingers into the man's stomach.

If he was going to end his night soon, then he would do it with a small victory. He inhaled, a light growing at the back of his throat before he jumped away and blew fire at Mr. O's feet. He may never win the war, but he could win the battles. This was the reason nobody took him seriously. He was too sloppy. Mr. O was the only one to ever take him on, ever give him a purpose to keep going on with this.

((I was thinking the same. And since he's poisons, Murphy will be suffering from it. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:40 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

It was a surprise that he was attacked quite suddenly. The blow to his stomach had hurt more than he expected, but he knew Chimera was no real wimp. He just lacked finesse and grace. It was a powerful punch, but it wasn't followed up very well. He managed to gather himself, inhaling sharply. He slipped back as flames came at him and he hissed.

His feet were burned, parts of his shoes singeing. His eyes narrowed fiercely. Here we go again. He jumped back again, got himself steadied and came at him with a balled up fist. They both had the strength, but Mr. O had the speed.

(Exactly 8D Sorry it took me a bit. I was feeding and bathing the baby)  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:07 pm
AutumnrainChaos

It felt good to actually hit him, to surprise him and set him off his feet. Easy really, it never had been that easy. Mr. O was quick, something he could never match though their strengths were equal. Chimera only had a few seconds to react to Mr. O's fist flying towards him. He didn't exactly think the man would have retaliated or even tried to fight him, guess he pissed him off tonight. Chimera barely managed to move out of the way, his shoulder getting clipped by his first, the impact on one shoulder bringing the other one forward, spinning his body. Chimera managed to catch himself before he fell to the floor and lost this battle. He was back up and moving low to drive his shoulder into Mr. O's stomach, aiming at one spot to weaken him more and more.

Chimera usually tried to avoid getting too close to O, finding the man would always have the upper hand with his height advantage and speed. Chimera pulled out of it before he could get knocked down. He sent another round of flames in his direction, bouncing back to safety. With this distance between them, he would have more time to react to Mr. O. His shoulder was throbbing in pain and he was sure that there would already been a bruise blossoming on it and would only darken. Lips curled back to reveal two fangs, he was ready if he came any closer. The poison was fast acting, though one bite wouldn't kill him, it would make him sick and the wound would be sure to fester. Chimera remained on his toes, literally, his hands balled into fists and couched for the next attack. He started off offensively and always turned to defense.

(( how cute! X3 It's okay, never apologize for that! : D ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:21 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

If Chimera wanted Mr. O to treat him like every other villain, he would. He didn't come at him the second time though, and barely managed to avoid the second round of fire and punch. He wasn't going to attack again because there was no need to attack again. Instead he just remained a good distance, eyes narrowed as he stared at the young man in front of him. Even with those bared fangs, he still did nothing.

"Are you done?" he asked after a long moment of silence.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:40 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Chimera's body slowly slacked at Mr. O's question. Ouch, that hurt. Chimera's mouth closed, his eyes widened at the man, embers and a few flames still alive at the hero's feet. Well, there went what was left of his pride. "Fight me dammit!" Chimera yelled almost desperately, this is exactly the same way all of the other heroes treated him, they called him a child, they didn't bother to look at him half of the time and just laughed at him when he tried to fight them. Even the other few villains he had met laughed at him. He felt like a child throwing a temper tantrum right now. He might as well be stomping his foot and throwing his arms down. Why not cry?!

Chimera practically sank in on himself. "You've gotta be kidding me." Why bother anymore? Why did he even try? The bombs were his best bet and nobody but Mr. O had known that he had blown up the bank. He couldn't even find pride in that, he only felt guilty about it. Maybe.... maybe it was time to stop. He had been doing this for over a year, maybe it was time to stop this and grow up like he's been told to time and time again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:55 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

He sighed and stepped forward, coming over to him. "I'm not gonna fight you," he said, "because I don't want to hurt you. You look like you felt guilty about hurting people. You didn't seem to want that to happen, so why would I fight you?" He shook his head. "If you wanna be a big-time villain and have people take you seriously, you shouldn't go head to head with me. Try... Super Lad... stupid name, stupid boy. All he is is fast. Has no strength, not much intelligence." He sighed.

"Or work with someone who's bad. Rob a bank."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:18 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Because it's what you're supposed to do! Because it's what we're supposed to do!" Chimera shook his head, looking away before laughing. "You think I haven't tried that? He's the first one I tried going up against. He laughed at me. Just like all the others." He couldn't even get Super Lad of everybody to fight him. The kid was younger than him! Chimera was sure that he was just a teenager! "You act like I haven't tried any of this! You're the first person who hasn't laughed at me. Why do you think I constantly come back? Because..." He wasn't going to keep going with this. This was getting ridiculous. He should just admit defeat and leave.

"You know what? Never mind. Forget it." Chimera truly felt the weight of defeat on him. Even Mr. O found him to be a joke. He had an upper hand last night, he surprised O, he did something only a real villain would do and he didn't even have the courage to do it during the way, when everybody was inside. He worried and ended up doing it at night.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 pm
Mute_Black_Sheep

"You should've taken another swing at me," he said and stepped back. He collected the broken bombs and let himself float into the air and away from the site of disaster. He'd meet him again some other night, and hopefully by then the other would be better. In the meantime, it was time for Mr. O to return to normal procedures.

If Chimera was going to react the way a villain would, he'd be ready for it.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:45 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Chimera just stared up at Mr. O, had he not heard a single word he had just said? He slowly shook his head, he couldn't believe him. Chimera stood alone behind the building, lost at what just happened. Now, he really was a joke. This would get around, there was no doubt in that. If Mr. O didn't say anybody, then one of the other heroes or villains would have seen it all and it would just spread like wild fire. It was always like that. They saw how much he and O talked more than fought, how the man teased him and humored him with fights. Chimera looked around before heading out the way he came.

"A little pathetic, don't you think?" A voice stopped him in his trail. He knew that voice. It had made many people beg for their lives and even destroyed heroes. Chimera looked over his shoulder at the man that stood there. He wore tight black spandex with a bull like mask. Labyrinth. Chimera turned around to face him, his light blue eyes weary of the man's intentions. "You know, I've been watching you for a while. You have potential, great potential, you just have to follow through with it."

He stepped forward, a smile on his face. "Those bombs? Great idea to get noticed, but you just didn't follow through with it." Labyrinth set his hand on Chimera's shoulder, it felt heavy, too heavy. "Lemme show you how things work. Let me teach you. I've been meaning to take on an apprentice." It was just what Chimera needed, the very thing Mr. O had suggested.

The next day saw to the news casters going over what had happened last night. A robbery at the city's largest bank. The robbers were Labyrinth and another unknown villain that finally had a name to him, Chimera. Three died that night to Labyrinth's hands. The man had strength, speed and temporary control over any living life form. He was a scary thing and all heroes has a hard time going against him. Elijah worked in the back of the bakery, his mother was out in the front room, working the register. Elijah had to stop several times to empty the contents of his stomach in the toilet. The way Labyrinth killed those people haunted Elijah's dreams and made him feel sick. His mother sent him home to rest.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff