Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Awakens [golden priestess x nightwerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:02 pm
((was debating it and waiting for a chance to actually get to him. a bit difficult when he has a hostage.))

"Can you not tell that she is bleeding out you idiot?!" He yelled, ignoring the looks from anyone that stopped to stare at him. As soon as he saw his grip on Maria loosen however he lifted up the axe and paused for a moment. "Say hello to that pig headed father of yours for me." And with that he threw the axe with all the strength he had at the hunters chest, decidedly done with this cat and mouse game of theirs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 pm
Maria stumbled forwards as she was let go, turning she saw Alexander standing over the body of the man who had attacked her.
" you,,, you killed him." she stuttered, her head too fuzzy to take in anything properly.
She was so confused, feeling the blood coming from her bandage she touched it gently before gasping and walking towards Alexander.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:19 pm
He stared down at the body of the hunter, studying him for a few long moments before looking to Maria. "I did. It would've happened sooner or later eventually anyways. Was just a matter of time. Damnable oaf, never did really stand a chance I suppose." He shrugged. "As for you, you need help, and unfortunately I can't yet leave you by yourself just yet. Not after everything you've seen... so you're coming with me." He stepped towards her. "I won't hurt you, and I'll explain everything once we get somewhere safe."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:28 pm
maria shook her head "i'm not going anywhere with you. your mad" she said as she tried to pass him so that she could head into the hospital.
She needed treatment for her wound and she would get it even if she had to force her way past him. She could hear police sirens in the distance as they headed towards the hospital and sighed in relief. finally i will be away from this nut job and can get this arm treatedshe thought.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 pm
"Call me what you wish, but it wasn't your doctor friend who bandaged you up." He reached out to grab her wrist but stopped himself as he heard the sirens. "You can come with me and I'll explain everything, even make sure that you're shoulder gets the proper attention it deserves. Or you can head back into that hospital and try and explain everything that just happened. I don't think many people are going to believe that a corpse just got up and walked away, and trust me the security cameras never saw me, they never do. My guess is that they'll lock you up and toss you in one of those padded rooms if you try and explain it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:02 pm
Maria shook her head, watching him intently as he spoke. She didn't know why but she felt as though she could trust him, although she didn't seem to have any other option.
" where are you going to take me? whop are you? what are you?" she asked him her voice wavering slightly when she asked the last question.
She walked towards him again until she was right in front of him before looking up.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:13 pm
He was glad she seemed to believe him at least, but hearing the sirens again he took her hand and started leading her down the road, using his other hand to cover himself up as best he could. "My memory is a bit fuzzy at the moment, but I'm pretty sure the place I was staying at is about as burnt as I was. I have another apartment though in case of such emergencies that should suffice. As for who I am, my name is Alexander, and what I am will be explained when get to my place." At the very least he was thankful it was night time. He imagined it'd be much more difficult to get away unnoticed if during the middle of the day, never mind the other complications he'd have.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 am
Maria stumbled again as he grabbed her hand and started walking down the street." you, you were burnt to a crisp when you where brought in." she said in a small voice trying to stop other people from hearing her.
She turned her head and looked up at him, noticing how pale he was. She began to wonder what exactly it was she had gotten herself involved in.
She put her other hand on her injured shoulder as she walked trying her best to stem the still bleeding wound.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:32 am
Alex continued walking, looking at a street sign as neared a corner. He paused, thinking a moment before leading them down another street. He looked at her, studying her shoulder a few seconds before looking forward again. "Yeah... probably still would be too had that psycho not attacked you. In a way, I suppose you saved my life." He chuckled softly to himself. "Oh the irony."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 am
Maria frowned her face scrunching up slightly in confusion. She didn't say anything as they walked down another street. Her eyes widened slightly when she realized that her apartment was just around the corner. She could hear sirens coming closer to them and wondered whether they were the same police that were at the hospital.
" my apartments there." she murmured, she just wanted to go home.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 am
Alex stopped, looking down the road at the direction the sirens were coming from. He doubted they'd make it to his apartment before the cops found them. "Alright, your apartment then. Probably best we get you patched up as soon as possible anyways." He let her go and motioned for her to keep going. "Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:00 am
Maria lead him towards the apartment, as she got outside it she froze for a moment. She looked at his face searchingly before opening the door, heading into the apartment building she walked towards the lift. She waited for him to get in before pressing the button for the fifth floor.
" its 515." she murmured unintentionally leaning against him.She was so tired and could feel her eyes closing as she stood.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 am
Alex remained calm the entire time, keeping to himself and occasionally looking around at the inside of the building once they had entered. Feeling a weight against his side he looked down at her, raising a brow. "We're almost their. Just hang in their a for another minute."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:23 am
Maria groaned yet again and forced her eyes open when she heard the lift doors open. She swayed slightly as she walked towards her door, she unlocked it after a couple of attempts. Entering the apartment she could hear her cat hissing at alexandar and frowned before sitting down on her sofa.
" who are you really?" she said without looking at him.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 am
Alex followed after her, looking down at the cat as he heard it hiss and rolling his eyes. He watched her sit down on the sofa and walked slowly around the room, observing one thing or another, letting her question flow in the air just a little longer. Going over to a window he spoke softly, not looking at her. "Put simply I'm a vampire, creature of the night, denizen of the dark. However you wish to put it." He shrugged.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff