Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rp Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:47 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:15 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Sure anything specific that you want in it? I might need a little help with the setup since I am new to this guild and this is my first time making a topic here.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:16 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Sure anything specific that you want in it? I might need a little help with the setup since I am new to this guild and this is my first time making a topic here.
I don't need anything anymore. just do what you feel is right. I'm just a test subject anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:25 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

sad what makes you say that? I would never think of someone as a test subject. I thought your ideas were really good so i wanted you to be the first person I roleplayed with in this guild. Before i was accepted i was looking through the forum and saw your posts and that was when i decided i wanted to roleplay with you. I am not new to roleplaying or anything, just new to this guild, i have been roleplaying for a little over 6 years and never have i used anyone as a test subject. To me every person deserves respect and to be treated as an equal no matter what their age, skill, race, gender, or beliefs. And for anyone to make you feel that way is wrong of them. sad  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:27 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

sad what makes you say that? I would never think of someone as a test subject. I thought your ideas were really good so i wanted you to be the first person I roleplayed with in this guild. Before i was accepted i was looking through the forum and saw your posts and that was when i decided i wanted to roleplay with you. I am not new to roleplaying or anything, just new to this guild, i have been roleplaying for a little over 6 years and never have i used anyone as a test subject. To me every person deserves respect and to be treated as an equal no matter what their age, skill, race, gender, or beliefs. And for anyone to make you feel that way is wrong of them. sad
Then your right on some things and wrong on others. In all the guilds I have been on since I joined here, I have done rp searches just like this one and...nothing, nada, zlich. And if I do get the slightest chance for a rp they quit in a day or even an hour  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:41 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

That is not fair of them to do that to you. The only time i have really quit an rp was when the people started acting as though i was not there anymore i would try to bring myself back in three times before i said i was leaving after that happened i tried sticking to 1x1 rps and then after all the bullies in my last account i made this account and took a break from roleplaying at all then i started to finally join guilds and this was the first guild i sent my application to after that i browsed the forum and saw your search. I love roleplaying with a passion and i feel so bad that people would make you give up on it. I get on at least once everyday even if i am busy so that i do not make anyone think that i forgot about them and if i will not have access to the internet i would let people know. I love trying new things, however that would never excuse me for making anyone feel like a test subject if i have trouble with a roleplay i would either ask to change it up a bit or just continue to try my very best to get through writers block and ask then to bear with me.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

That is not fair of them to do that to you. The only time i have really quit an rp was when the people started acting as though i was not there anymore i would try to bring myself back in three times before i said i was leaving after that happened i tried sticking to 1x1 rps and then after all the bullies in my last account i made this account and took a break from roleplaying at all then i started to finally join guilds and this was the first guild i sent my application to after that i browsed the forum and saw your search. I love roleplaying with a passion and i feel so bad that people would make you give up on it. I get on at least once everyday even if i am busy so that i do not make anyone think that i forgot about them and if i will not have access to the internet i would let people know. I love trying new things, however that would never excuse me for making anyone feel like a test subject if i have trouble with a roleplay i would either ask to change it up a bit or just continue to try my very best to get through writers block and ask then to bear with me.
Well you seem like the only one now a days. I feel like I should quit roleplaying all together...well not entirely I used to do nothing but slave and master rps with these guys who were real perverts. Maybe's that what I'm meant to do cry  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

I believe that you are meant to do what you enjoy doing. You really should not let people like that get to you i saw amazing talent in your ideas and the only reason i did not ask to do any of those is because i wanted to do a 1x1 with you so that no one would end up feeling left out. I once started a roleplay with someone and it was meant to be a 1x1 but then more people joined and my partner actually left my character and started hitting on the other girl abd thn even suggested a four-some which i was like O.O please no i can't do that kind of thing and so they started leaving me out and i almost gave up on gaia because of everyone wanted to be perverted all the time but instead i just tried new things until the bullying started and i got a new account. Everyone goes through tough times an sometimes they just need to meet the right people to be able to go on. To be honest right now in real life i actually have no friends because i go to online school so gaia is the only place for me to talk to people, but even with that i try to choose the people I talk to wisely so i do not get involved with bullies again.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers