Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:41 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Well I gathered it was England," he said with a yawn, "I meant where in England." He shook his head. "Ah, it doesn't matter." He held his hand out to him. "Maxwell Taint. I drive everyone crazy. It's my nature. I'm also sexy as hell, so everyone loves the s**t outta me. Even the boys. They all come to the yard for my milkshakes, etc. etc." He waved his hand as he said it, flicking his butt away. "So which way for this hotel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:54 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"You'd be surprised how many people out here didn't know it was English. They thought I was from New York." he took the offered hand, giving it a quick but firm shake. "Alistair White. London, by the way, the accent's from London. The more posh part of London, not over in the East with those Cockney fellows. Though you won't find a lot of people who actually speak this way. Most people find it a bit...too proper." he sighed, head cocked to the side. "I'm afraid I don't quite understand that reference." he said, brow furrowing. It must have been an American thing. "There are, astonishingly, two whole hotels in this town. Well, I say hotels but one of them is more of a motel which may suit your needs better since you won't be staying long. It's inexpensive and has a bed and at least a toilet from what I understand and you get 5 whole channels on the television." he explained, "It's just down the road from here," he pointed, "And you make a right at the library and keep going for about 3 quarter miles and it'll be on the left...Or I could just hop in your care and guide you there personally. Wouldn't want your 'sexy as hell' self getting lost now would we?"  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:41 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Only if you wanna stay the night," he said, fishing out his keys, "if not, I think I can find it myself." Was he being serious? Did he just invite a man he'd only met a few hours ago to sleep with him? The look on that face-- clearly he wasn't teasing. He was waiting for an answer from him, to see if he'd agree to a one-night stand or basically tell Max to bugger off. Either way, it didn't look like Max would be affected too badly if told yes or no.

But he did wait, and he remained watching the nearly-white haired individual and waiting an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:03 am
AutumnrainChaos

Alistair's face turned an alarming shade of crimson as he realized Max wasn't teasing him. Who the hell asked a person they only just met to sleep with them? That kind of stuff only happened in sleazy bars. "******** off. Is that how you thank everyone who tries to help you?" he frowned, "I hope you do get lost. It'll serve you right for being such an unbearable t**t." he should have lied and given this a*****e directions to the local dump. He would have fit right in there.

He slung his bag over his shoulder, adjusted his hair and marched off. With an attitude like that this guy was not going to be well like in this town. At least it would take some of the pressure off of him and those nosy neighbors would stop gossiping about him.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:26 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max grinned as he watched the other leave and chuckled. His car unlocked and he slipped in and flipped open his phone. Honestly, he had GPS it wouldn't be hard for him to get lost at all. Alistair disappeared from his view and his expression changed instantly. He adjusted his mirror, backed up and drove to the closest hotel. Once inside, he emptied his trunk. An old large suitcase with thick clasps was set on the floor by the bed and a smaller yet heavier suitcase was placed on the bed. He went out and brought in two more, setting each of those on the floor as well.

Maxwell Taint had a second life, and it was the reason he came to this town. Not just the job to make money, but because he'd heard rumors.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:35 am
AutumnrainChaos

As he walked, his temper slowly calmed but was replaced by an uneasiness. Hot guys didn't just move into small towns to teach college level English. Max's story was a load of s**t, but Alistair couldn't figure out why someone like Max would come to such a backwards town. He doubted it was a bad marriage; Max didn't look like the marrying type. In fact he didn't even look like the steady relationship type and probably paid for most of the relationships he had had.

He shook his head as he reached his front door, mind drifting to other matters. There was the missing girl, the daughter of the local barber. She'd gone missing three nights ago after a party at a friend's house. 3 nights ago just happened to be a full moon, and this wasn't the first disappearance. A month earlier Flo's cat had gone missing and turned up 2 days later mauled in the woods. And the month before that it had been his neighbor's small dog. The town was starting to get a bit restless now, looking to their police and the mayor for answers.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:42 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

It was the next day that Alistair would see Maxwell. The man was driving down the street, drumming his hands on his steering wheel as he sang along with whatever song was on the radio. When he came to a stop, he rolled down his window and shouted out at the other, waving his hand. He didn't stop though-- he had an agenda. Today he was meeting with the Dean so he could start teaching, and he had to find a place to live.

Cases like this usually took him a while. If he figured out who the culprit was, he still never attacked right away. He waited and when the time was ready, he took care of the trash. He did it in every town he went. Some times, he'd stay a year or two before accomplishing his goal. But it didn't always mean that people died in those two years. Usually, he found ways to wear his hunt down. If he could get this one to flew into the woods and permanently leave the people alone, he'd let it go.

But that was usually never the case.

(zomg does he not know?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 am
AutumnrainChaos

(Does who not know what?)

He was on his way to the diner again when he heard someone shout his name. Alistair looked up and his lips pursed into a thin line. Oh, him. Luckily Max was gone too soon for Alistair to give him a response, but he had no doubt that they other could find him later for a second round of harassment. He wondered if 2 days was too soon to request a restraining order?

He stopped as he saw a large group gathered just outside the diner. It was larger than the usual crowd and include the sheriff and deputy who usually ate at their office. He stepped in closer to the hear what was being said.

"...Just found her this morning, all torn up." the deputy said, face pale. "I couldn't even tell it was her until I checked her pockets and found her school ID car." the crowd shook their heads, looking grim. So, the girl had finally been found. By the way everyone was so hushed about it, the news must not yet have traveled that far.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:08 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

(Alistair >3> )

Oh dear. It wouldn't take long for the news to spread though. By the time Max had reached the college, the radio was discussing it, and so were the students on campus. His lip twitched as he finished listening to the broadcast. Hmm. Things might be worse than he thought. Shutting off the engine, he released his seat belt to reach over to the glove box. Inside, he fished out a black leather bound notebook and opened it.

Symbols and various words in a different language were written, as well as schedule dates. He let it slap shut, stuffed it into the pocket of his coat, grabbed his school bag and inside he went.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:19 am
AutumnrainChaos

(I'm still confused. xD Does he not know that Max is a hunter or...?)

He felt sick just listening to the people talk. He didn't order food and barely touched his coffee. How could he eat or drink when he just kept imagining the girl's mangled body? He had known her, too. Not well, but they had talked a few times. She was planning on going to college...obviously that wasn't going to happen. His hands shook as he lifted his coffee cup because God dammit he couldn't remember what he'd been doing three nights ago. He tried to take precautions and stay inside, but he was never fully himself during that time. What if he had been the one who...

He wretched slightly just thinking about it an stood up. "Sorry, Flo. It's not the coffee, I promise. It's just the girl...I'm a bit squeamish..." he explained at the waitresses' concern look. He packed up his computer and left, deciding he needed to walk. He had no real destination, but he started walking in the direction of the college, where he would often go when he needed to think.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:22 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

(That he's the puppy! O: )

The gossip had escalated there to the point of where some of the students were seriously thinking monsters. It wasn't hard to deny though. What with the media making things believable, and the drugs that were out there. Someone could've easily taken something and hurt the others. It happened with that guy who took the bath salts or whatever and became a zombie!

"Oi, Alistair!" said Max, waving to him when he saw him. He was in the small designated area for smokers, surrounded by a few hipster-college kids, and older professors who needed to smoke before they killed someone. Max just did it because he was bored. He snuffed his smoke and went to catch up with the other.

"You look pale," he stated, "paler than usually. Is it the news of that kid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:37 am
AutumnrainChaos

(Yes, he knows. He's been one for a while so he kind of figured out how to control it but sometimes he slips and like...kills a chicken or something. xD)

He very nearly jumped as he heard Max (God, how did he recognize his voice already) calling him. He was too shaken up to really be upset at the other, so he simply nodded in greeting. "Yes, it's terrible news isn't it? I used to talk to her sometimes. She wanted to go to veterinary school and work at the local animal hospital." he sighed. "Her father must be so devastated. The Sheriff will likely declare a curfew. Must be a pretty exciting welcome to the town...If you're not put-off by this kind of thing." he added. He hoped that they did declare a curfew. At least that would better the chances of people staying safe at night, but they couldn't keep a curfew like that forever. Eventually they'd want their lives back to normal, which meant that the threat had to be eliminated.

"So, have you got your house sorted?" he asked to change the subject. "Well of course you have, who moves into a town without actually having a house to move into? I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I do that when I'm nervous. I'll just shut up now..." damn, he was an idiot.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

(Aha! I wasn't sure >3< )

Max raised an eyebrow. "Yeah I'll be moving into my apartment here tomorrow," he stated, "so I've one more night at the hotel. Nice recommendation by the way. It was perfectly cozy..." It was a lie. He watched Alistair a bit more. "Maybe you should take a seat?" he offered. He dismissed students to make room for the other to sit and gave him a bottle of water that hadn't been opened yet.

"You look like you may vom," he said, "so drink it up."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 am
AutumnrainChaos

Max had an odd definition of cozy of he thought that shithole of a hotel could be described as such. Alistair had been pretty upset when he'd given Max those directions and had sent him to the worse of the two hotels. The other one was a nice three-star place with full cable and even had a swimming pool and Jacuzzi. That's what you get for rubbing people the wrong way.

He was grateful when the other led him to a seat and he took the water bottle, murmuring a soft "thank you" before drinking. "This is pretty embarrassing. I don't normally react like this to stressful situations but this one hits a bit too close to home. It was very calm here until about 3 months ago, but no people were hurt. Now this has happened." he sighed again and downed the rest of the water. "I think that just made me want to be sick even more." he groaned.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:04 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He noted that, fishing another cigarette from the soft pack he kept in his coat pocket. He didn't lit it, just let it linger between his lips. "Three months ago, hm?" he asked, murmuring the new information as a reminder. "So in three months, how many bad things have happened?" He was going to get as much information out of this guy as possible. He had to know. He had suspicions after all. A few people in town were on his list... and one very particular one was at the top. His lip twitched in thought.

"Did you only know the girl?"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces