Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:39 am
"Oh, really? That would be so great!" she replied, enthusiasm making her voice even lighter. To get her hands on a DNA profile without having to do all the work herself... it was a dream.

The positive response was accepted with a bright smile, and she looked at the pokemon next to her, just in time to giggle a bit at Tarana as he moved to hug Mia's nose. The sylveon tensed a little, but quickly realized there was no harm intended, and simply blinked at the other pokemon, staying still as she could. <>

Riley turned her attention back to Tambrey. "I'd really appreciate it. I mean, I guess I know how to go about it and stuff, but--yes. It would be a lot easier if we had help and someone to train against. And she wouldn't be too frightened to face them, if she knew them. Better than battling a stranger, maybe."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:13 pm
"Sure. No problem. I don't know if we could print it out or not, but we could certainly have a look at it."

The Chingling looked almost startled as Mia greeted him, then grinned wider than before, releasing the fairy type's nose from the hug and waving a stubby little arm to return the greeting; the bell continued to give little tinkling chimes.

"Back in the old place we'd have had pretty nice training rooms to make it easier, but it's probably best to have a reliable partner for it, especially here, until we get some kind of proper facility back. What kind of training were you thinking of working on with her first of all?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:18 pm
She paused. Maybe she really didn't know how to go about it...

"Um... I mean, I guess we would have to see what she's capable of first, right...? Like attacks and things?" she ventured, shrugging a bit. "I wonder how long it'll take for them to get the new base built..." It still blew her mind that it would be located under a lake, and in the center of the region. She just hoped they would go as undetected as they imagined they would be.

Mia watched the small wave, smiling a little at the Chingling, and loosely wound her ribbons around it, in a sort of returned hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:27 pm
"Hm. Gauging her strength? Attacks are important," Tambrey agreed "And you do need to know exactly what she can do with them. I'd be inclined to find out about her defence rather early on too, though. A lot of the time, on missions, we come under fire from other pokémon, and all sorts, so a pokémon that knows how to defend itself, and its trainer, is at more of an advantage in such situations. Though... I am aware of some people who believe a good offence is the best defence, which might be true sometimes."

Tarana seemed delighted with the returned hug, the little ribbons on top of his head waggling as he chimed happily at the two eeveelutions. He really did like making new friends a lot.

"Well. I'd assume there's a lot of risk involved in the construction, but they won't be hanging around over it either... I think we'll get moved into it with very little warning as soon as it's ready..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:53 pm
"Right... I just don't want to push her too hard or anything," she explained. "I just figured it would be better to know her a little better before we started learning, so..." A nod. "Maybe defense would be a better start..."

Molly continued to watch, pleased with the interaction, while Mia's ribbons slowly withdrew from the bell pokemon, back to her sides. More comfortable now with the chingling, she looked again between her new girl and Tambrey. <> she asked carefully.

Molly laid her head on Riley's leg, still keeping a careful eye on the two, but otherwise content to listen in on the human's conversation and allow her ears to be stroked by the girl.

"Yeah, I bet building a base would be really hard to house so many people... especially since the whole region is searching for us..." An unsettling thought, sure, but she hadn't really done anything yet...That, at least, made her feel the slightest fraction of a bit better. "You think they'll move us without warning? None at all?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:47 pm
Tambrey nodded.
"Palu knows how to take it easy, and I honestly doubt Tarana could be too much trouble for Mia somehow. Anyway, Palu can help her get a bit faster too, I suspect; being able to act quickly's a pretty good defence in itself."

Tarana looked a little surprised by the question and then nodded his whole little round body quickly, a happy jingling accompanying the affirmative.

"Mmhm. Well. Very limited warning. I think that would make the most sense. I could be wrong- we do have some rather secure protocols, after all- but I feel like the faster it's done, with the least amount of forewarning possible, the less chance of detection there'd be. I'm sure the higher ups will know and plan far in advance than we will either way."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:44 am
"Fast is good," Riley agreed with a smile. She herself enjoyed running, she thought to herself, though a moment later she realized that had little to do with the conversation at hand. "We'll see how it goes, I guess."

Mia nodded in return to the very positive reaction, then looked again between the two females before tentatively stepping forward to greet Tambrey as her trainer had wished when she had been let out of her ball. Timidly and tentatively, the sylveon nosed at Tambrey's knee, her eyes up on the woman's face, her little body a bit tense as she awaited the rocket's reaction.

Riley watched, a gentle smile growing across her face as the pokemon grew a but more confident, and continued the conversation. "I guess it leaves less room for like, 'leaks' or something..." she agreed, pausing immediately after, then offering a snort and a giggle at the accidental double meaning. "I can't imagine a leak would be good, especially since... well. It's underwater. And also I don't really want to face the league."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:18 pm
Tambrey nodded.
"To be honest, she'll probably guide the process herself... Pokémon seem to have a way of showing what they're good at pretty quickly, I think. Hm?"

The agent looked down as Mia approached and nosed at her knee. She smiled and carefully reached a hand to see if she'd be permitted to pet the Sylveon's head.
"Hello there again, you and Tarana getting along?"

Tarana, rocked a little back and forth, letting out very gentle tinkling tones, quite content.

"Pft." Tambrey let out a breath of amusement as Riley commented on 'leaks'. "Yes, hopefully no leaking into the base. Hrm. No, I don't think I do either, especially right now. This... step up is a bit concerning, really, but... well." It was hard to be -really concerned- when you'd survived a few proper missions and recovered from injuries fairly often because of them... She'd have to be careful not to become too overconfident... "I'm sure we'll get through it."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 pm
Riley watched as the pokemon timidly responded to the agent's petting, pressing her head into the woman's palm and tipping her head up at the question with a soft, affirmative whine.

The amused look was enough, and the girl shook her head a little. "So what'll be the first step when we do finally move? I'm guessing the security...thingy is being put into place already?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:54 pm
"I honestly wouldn't know. It's all speculation really, for anyone not in charge of the move itself. I would suspect equipment, diagnostics and things will be done first... Security is a pretty high priority; that's continuous work though and is being put into place as it develops, but I doubt we'll be close to final stages for the bio-project until we've actually moved in, to be honest..."

Tambrey continued to pet, smiling at the whine from the Sylveon.
"I suppose, during the move, we might be split into teams. I'd suppose from differing departments. We won't know until it happens though."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out