Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 roleplay with Journey_HeartfeltKiss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 pm
Austin frowned as he looked at the male and winced as he punched straight in the face right near his bad eye. "That's for being an idiot." the male said before leaving Austin alone, holding his hand to his face  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:54 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Lanessa flinched when she heard the punch and looked up from her notes she saw that Austin was the one that was hit and the other boy was leaving. Lanessa quickly got up and went over to Austin. "Are you ok? We have to get you to the nurse's office and quickly get some ice on that so it does not bruise." Lanessa started to help him up out of the seat.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:22 pm
"I'm fine, the bleeding will stop in a little bit, he's got a bad punch anyway, thanks for uh protecting me from that jerk." Austin said smiling as he gently glanced at her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Lanessa looked at him a little shocked that he had thanked her. "I did not really do much" she said blushing slightly from his smile and how his eyes looked almost...gentle... She reached in her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief, her lucky one to be specific, and startd wipping the blood off his face and then holding it against the wound. "At least try to stop the bleeding so it does not get on your shirt. I still think you should put ice on it so you do not get a black eye." She said trying not to blush anymore than she already was.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 am
"A black eye might hide the scar on my face so I won't get picked on anymore." he said chuckling softly as he looked at her and reached his hand up gently resting his hand over hers. "Guess you saw me talking to the principal huh?" he asked as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:50 am
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Lanessa frowned a little when he said people picked on him because of his scar, almost everyone has at least one scar weather it be physical or emotional. Lanessa never liked bullies very much. Lanessa blushed again when she felt his hand on hers and then nodded to his question. "Yes, I saw, but I had no idea what was being said. I only knew it was a lecture because I know how my dad gets when he is lecturing me." she said as she looked away from him trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. If she was not holding the handkerchief to his wound she would most likely be twirling her hair again.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 pm
Austin sighed as he leaned his head back and shook his head a gentle smile coming to his face as he removed his hand from her own. "Hmm, he's not bad....he's better then my father." he said as he shrugged his shoulder  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Lanessa watched him move, blushing only slightly more at his gentle smile. She had no idea why eople said he was such a bad guy, yeah he fought, but that seemed to be more from defence than anything from what she witnessed. "What makes you say that?" She asked as she lowered her hand fromwhere it was and checked on his wound. His eye was already starting to bruise, and as long as he did not raise his eyebrow too much the wound should not start bleeding again, as long as he did not get hit again. She then found herself looking at his scar wondering how he had gotten it and why people eould make fun of him because of it, in her opinion it made him seem more mysterious and a little older.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 pm
"I got into a fight with my father when I was younger. my father wanted a solo child no siblings for me to fight for the family line. My mother at the time had gotten pregnant with me and my sister. I didn't understand why after I was born, why she couldn't have kids and would always go on other jobs." Austin said sighing softly to himself. "My twin sister is now living with me and expecting twins with wounds from my father, and my father is now trying to kill me, the scar is from 3 years ago." he said sighing softly
StarDropDestiny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Lanessa had sat back to fully look at his face before he had begun talking and she was glad she did. She was practically horrified at what was told to her. It took he a moment before she could even speak due to her shock. "How could he be so cruel..." She said more than questioned she was not really looking for an answer. She had let a tear, that she did not know she was holding back, fall down her cheek. Lanessa thought for a moment about his situation before coming up with an idea that made her start to twitl her hair again. "Are you two living alone?" She asked him refering to him and his twin sister.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:37 am
Austin shook his head softly as he looked at her. "Not right now, we were put in foster care just about 3 months ago, from what I remember. We are doing alright at the moment but my sister is worried that our situation will get worse if something doesn't happen soon." he explained as he watched her a gentle expression on his face as he smiled at her
StarDropDestiny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:53 am
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Lanessa thought again if she is pregnant then foster care is not healthy for her. then she decided and looked at him with determination. "you two should leave the foster care and come live with my father and me, we will be able to take better care of your sister than them and it would be harder for your father to find you guys." she said in a slight rush and then takes a deep breath showing that she had not even stopped for a breath while she was talking. Her bangs had fallen in front of both her eyes and she did not try to fix it, not wanting to break eye contact with him. if she did, she thought he might leave, even if he laughs at her for what she said, at least it will be to her face. she really did want to help and she has experience helping pregnant people through their pregnancies.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 am
Austin blinked a couple times in honest surprise and reached his hand out gently brushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled as he stood up and walked over to her and hugged her softly. "Thank you." he said and sighed as the bell rang and leaned back placing his hands in his pockets as he watched her
StarDropDestiny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:08 am
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Lanessa blushed bright red not expecting him to hug her or move her hair out of her face, but then smiled at him when he tanked her. "your welcome now lets go to class and after school we can go get your sister. I will talk to my dad at lunch so he knows in advance and is not as surprised." she said still smiling after he stopped hugging her, and she started to try to get rid of her blush as she calmed down more.

((we can either do a time skip to after school or we could have them in class thinking about things, they also have one class together, but we could always use that for a later day.))  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:38 pm
((i think we should skip till after the day is over))
StarDropMemory

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces