Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
How to make a bump thread... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:20 pm
l50CENTl
Queen-tintin
l50CENTl
Queen-tintin
l50CENTl
how do i make a bump link to my page?
i always bump peoples tanks but i dont know how to make a bump link for my tank scream
you have to copy the page url from a new reply box in a bumping thread you make first! Usually people make new aquarium bumping threads in the gaia community forum-under aquarium! .. then you copy this to put in your signature using the URL button here, or in any reply box., in this in your signature box! ok mrgreen and make sure all your aquarium feeds are open in your preferences!
you have to make sure that your aquarium is in your signature biggrin

I dont quit understand what am i posting in the url?? my topic or my post?

ok...first do you know how to make a thread? I will show you where.. ok hold on..

1- go Gaia Aquarium and click new topic there you will make yourself a place to bump your tank!
so open a reply box , write anything for the moment.

2. then you will need your fish tanks url go to your aquarium and copy url link top left hand corner of safari, or firefox, main link ok! look like this

top left hand corner of your browser look http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Queentintin/0fb3deb8-589c-4662-8611-88d9984d2476_zps87193756.png3. then you would bring your url for your tank to your thread post it there as well.

meanwhile you add your url for your thread page in your signature!

Here found this link it may help you a lot!

Create your tank and make a profit out of it!

Thank you so much!!

Np, I hope my info helped you out! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:32 pm
This is really starting to irritate me, I have been copying and pasting all the links everyone is telling me to do and still my signature will know show a stupid bump link on my sig, I am so close to giving up I dont know what to do, I do everything people are telling me and its still not working I DON'T UNDERSTAND scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

l50CENTl

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 am
l50CENTl
This is really starting to irritate me, I have been copying and pasting all the links everyone is telling me to do and still my signature will know show a stupid bump link on my sig, I am so close to giving up I dont know what to do, I do everything people are telling me and its still not working I DON'T UNDERSTAND scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

looks like you succeeded! I see it! =)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 am
this helps!! sadly my aquarium is sucky right now, no gold to invest in it dramallama  

0h potato

Super Canine

Random topics for members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas