Cult Tales - Chapter 004: Real Men Multi-task Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:57 pm
004 - Real Men Multi-task

It takes real skill to play Donkey Kong Country 2 with one hand whilst also digging through a couch to search for your mobile phone, but luckily Fish had that skill.

Or so he thought anyway, but as he simultaneously sent Diddy Kong barrelling down a pit and got his hand stuck tight in the cushiony man trap he figured maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to attempt both at once.

"Right," he grumbled, wrenching his hand free as he flicked back the already completed world map on the screen, "screw that level."

[Choose a level for Fish to visit! Post your suggestions in the thread and I'll choose one at random]

----

(Oh, and even though you might not think it, I do actually have a general..very basic idea of where this story is going. Very very basic..but yes)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:11 pm
Bramble Blast is a level from DKC2, right?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 pm
I always feel like such a noob for never having played all of the SNES classics, such as this one. Gonna have to suggest Gusty Gulch. I believe that was in the Hangman Game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 am
Yea, gonna be honest. NOt very familiar with DKC2. I'll go with Gusty Gulch.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 pm
Gusty gulch is where the boos and clubbas are in paper mario ya pair a reetaaaahds.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:40 pm
I bought paper mario on the wii VC last summer. smile  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:41 pm
Bramble Blast.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:45 pm
GOOD

Also I posted this in the wrong thread, but...

Kegan
Just say bramble blast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73n7HTcmb5g It's one of the hardest levels of the game, I hear, which seems in stark contrast to the music. I never actually got to it before my SNES bit the big one when my house got hit by lightning, but even I know the MUSIC.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:09 am
Better freakin' post! Sorry for the delay in updates..I was taking this whole thing pretty casually and I've become even more absorbed by my artwork than usual. Am trying tests with alternate line styles and blah blah..trying to get my work from "nice" to "actually nice" hoho..is a fun process. Will post some stuff sometime..should do you guys something too. I'm trying to develop a pet portrait concept with a business advisor too so mayhaps I'll draw one of your pets as a test too. I WANT YOUR ANIMALS.

Anyway..I will get back to this soon. Is raining here now also.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:07 am
GUSTY GLADE IS WHAT I MEANT DUH AND IT'S WHAT FISH MEANT TOO OBVIOUSLY. Listen to that jam. Aw yea.

@FS: Aha, when my cat was alive we got her portrait professionally done. They only used different shades of orange and blue, so it's neat. We still have it hanging up. :3 She is NO LONGER, THOUGH. You should probably use Fish's Nala as a model.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:25 am
Yeah, I just don't seem to be able to find it in me to continue this little story. Had plans too. Have been a chaotic few weeks and I'm trying to overcome an art block so..yup. Not the end of the world I know but I like to do things right *shrugs*.

Oh and whilst I'm here..I might have missed it but I'm needing Fish's Pokemon choice for the gym leaders project. He was Ice..is on my journal over on DA.

I should probably get around to adding a few other people to complete the list too!

@ Jazzy: I'll keep that in mind, about the kitty, am still picking away at that stuff.

Stay safe everyone. Oh and, randomly, I do actually keep Gaia open on a tab so if you need me just shout. Or get me on Facebook..or DA. Or email. Hehehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 am
I pick Avalugg!  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items