Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:19 am
StarstruckXLilly

As the day came to an end Tom was sitting at his desk grading papers, smiling thinking about tomorrow. He stops grading and sighs, " I am a horrible teacher..." He takes off his glasses and sets them down, laying his head on his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 am
SinLunatic

When the day ended, Braxton returned to a once again empty house. 'Nothing new' he thought as he made himself some food. The next morning he couldn't contain his feelings. he was seeing the teacher he had a crush on outside of school hours, which made it a date, sort of. He dressed in a lose fitting sweater and some jeans, leaving his hair slightly messy. After he dressed he put some cookies in a tin, he had baked them last night.

Braxton anxiously awaited for the clock to strike twelve so he could leave and when it did he was out the door without a second thought. When he arrived at school Mr. Syfer wasn't there yet so he waited outside the class room, humming softly to himself.  

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 am
StarstruckXLilly

Tom wakes up to his alarm, he groaned and slowly rolled out of bed. He was at the school til 9:30 grading papers last night, he pats the night stand til he finds his glasses, slips them on, " Wait..." looks at his clock, 11:20, "I'm going to be late!" Tom rushes to get ready, wearing white button up shirt and black dress pants. He brushed his hair and fixed his glasses, hurrying out the door.

Tom gets to the school and sees Braxton waiting for him outside the class room, blushes slightly, "Good morning Braxton, sorry if I am late"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 am
SinLunatic

Braxton couldn't help but notice how cute Mr. Syfer looked when he blushed. "It's fine, I was here a little early." he assured him. Once inside the class room he sat the tin full of cookies down. "I made us some cookies last night..." he said softly and took out his books.  

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:52 am
StarstruckXLilly

"You did?" he smiles softly as he pulls a chair next to the desk and sits down, "I hope to share, I love cookies" chuckles abit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:55 am
SinLunatic

Braxton pushed the tin closer to his teacher. "Try one and tell me what you think." he encouraged. "So where should we start?"  

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:57 am
StarstruckXLilly

Tom smiled at his student and tries a cookie, "Mmm... very good" Smiles softly, " Lets see...where did we leave off yesterday?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:00 am
SinLunatic

"I'm not sure where we left off." Braxton looked over at his teacher for a quick second and then looked back at his paper. 'I'm not going to be able to concentrate on any of my work today ' he thought to himself  

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 am
StarstruckXLilly

"Hmm... I think we were here" Points on Braxton's paper, his hand lightly touching his, blushes abit, "D-does that sound about right to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:06 am
SinLunatic

Braxton bit his lip and nodded, distracted by the the hand touching his. He wasn't even listening to Mr. Syfer talk, he was so lost in a day dream.  

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:15 am
StarstruckXLilly

Tom tries to teach, but he himself is too distracted by their hands touching, 'I must not do such things... I am his teacher' he thought to himself. Unknowing his fingers stroke the boys hand softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 am
SinLunatic

Braxton intertwined their fingers without eve realizing it as he looked down at the work in front of him, trying to figure it our, asking questions sometimes.  

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 am
StarstruckXLilly

Tom looks down at there hands and blushes abit, "Brax, are you starting to understand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 pm
SinLunatic

Braxton hummed softly and continued working, forgetting that he was pretending not to know how to do the work.  

StarstruckXLilly

Fashionable Lunatic

SinLunatic

Heart Trader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:58 pm
StarstruckXLilly

Tom smirks a bit and fixes glasses, "you are so cute..." Blushes deeply when he notices he had said that out loud.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff