Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 am

He nodded, following her to the marketplace. Ukitake checked his pockets and found some money, probably not enough to buy anything. Probably not even worth anything as he compared it to her sack. His best bet was to assume shinobi did not exist in this realm.

"Will do", he said as he took the katana off his back with his left hand and formed a seal with the other.

The blade instantly disappeared and turned into a scroll, as Ukitake placed it into his vest.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 am
User Image

Imiar paid attention to his movements. Does he not have any money? I suppose he wouldn't, being frozen in ice and all... And what was that he did just now? Where did his sword go? Imiar's thoughts trailed off as they entered the market place. Immediately, her eyes were drawn to a stall with fresh fruit. She made her way over, gingerly sidestepping some large ogres that were not watching where they were going.

"Hello, I'd like two apples please." Imiar said, as she reached the stall. The stall owner allowed her to pick out her two apples, and held out his hand for the money. She opened her bag and handed him some money, noticing the looks she was getting from the ogres that she'd had to sidestep earlier. The stall owner was grateful to receive slightly more than his asking price, and thanked her profusely.

"No, thank you very much," Imiar concluded her business and turned to Ukitake, handing him an apple. "You must be hungry. Who knows how long you were frozen." She took a bite of her apple, enjoying the sweetness. She didn't get fruit very often, it was one of the more expensive commodities in the marketplace.

Imiar ate her apple quickly as they strolled through the market. She knew they were being followed--ogres aren't exactly subtle. Once she finished her apple, she handed her bag of money to Ukitake, saying quietly, "If any of that goes missing, I'll kill you." With that, she turned around and hurled her apple core at one of the ogre's foreheads.

"Hey! Do you guys need something?" She asked in a menacing tone.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Ukitake munched on the apple as he held onto the sack of money. He had no use of money, so stealing it wouldn't be a problem.

"Thanks", he said as he held onto the core.

Creatures such as ogres seemed to surprise Ukitake, but he was cautious about keeping a low profile.

He glared at the ogres while he waited behind Imiar. Ukitake was ready to fight, though he'd need more than an apple later on to refuel. Perhaps a steak dinner he thought to himself.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

The ogre that was hit by her apple core roared angrily, while the others seemed to be laughing at their brethren's misfortune. Imiar spared herself a quiet chuckle, but immediately replaced her straight face, and widened her stance.

"I'll ask one more time, do you need something?" She reiterated in a menacing voice, hand resting on the hilt of her sword.

The ogres all stopped laughing and stared at her for a brief moment, and then looked at each other--a silent counsel it seemed. After a few seconds of this, one of the ogres spoke up:

"No, we need nothing from you, she-elf," his voice was loud and booming, but Imiar was not phased.

"Good," she stated simply, "You do not need anything from any of the other people here, either. If I find out you stole from anyone, I'll make sure the next bounty I collect will be on your heads." With that, she turned back to Ukitake and grabbed her money bag, holding it firmly against her chest once more.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:29 pm

"Seems like everyone wants a piece of you around here", he remarked slyly.

He sighed as he adjusted his forehead protector again, glaring at the ogres. Ukitake felt a sudden need to test his abilities here, but he would remain defense for the time being. This was not a place to make a scene. He followed Imiar closely, stepping through as the wooden planks he wore as shoes clacked through the streets.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

"They just wanted my money," Imiar stated simply, "This town is a rough place, ideal for my line of work. That's why I've chosen to live here. And, now that we are not being followed, we will go to my current residence." She paused for a moment, and then continued, "I suppose you would like some more substantial food, yes?" she glanced at him as they walked, and subtly changed their direction to one of the marketplace stalls that sells cooked meat.

Once they reached the stall, she opened her bag and handed Ukitake enough money to get what he desired, "I do not eat meat, so I would have no idea what to ask for. Get what you like." After saying this, she took a few steps back so as not to crowd the stall owner, and patiently waited for Ukitake to get some food.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:20 pm

He nodded as he took her money, coming back with what seemed to be piles of meat on top of meat.

"I have no idea what this is, but food in your home tastes delicious.", he said with half his mouth full.

Ukitake returned over to Imiar, as he held his plate of pure protein. He was wondering why she was keeping him around this entire time. No regular stranger would want to find a person sealed in a block of ice, let alone hand him money.

He swallowed and then asked her out of curiosity, "So why have you kept me around so far? I'm a stranger in this world and I'm not an orc, elf, gnome, ogre or leprechaun..."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

Imiar raised an eyebrow at the large amount of meat he came back with, "I am glad you enjoy it." She began walking in the direction of her home once more, his question surprising her.

"That is precisely why I have kept you around. You are a mystery," she looked at Ukitake out of the corner of her eye, adding: "But, if you would prefer to be alone in a dangerous and unfamiliar town...." She trailed off, still looking at him.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:27 pm

"Am I going to put in a lab?", he joked.

But he quickly said, "No, I think I'd like to stay comfortable and return to full strength. Perhaps I could join you in bounty hunting to pay the debt I owe you." He had a wide grin as he continued to eat.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Imiar allowed a small laugh at his joke, finally returning her eyes to the path before them. "You will not be put into a lab but, you observed." She was slightly confused when he talked about debt, however. "You owe me no debt, if I did not want you here, you wouldn't be."

They arrived at what appeared to be an empty glen in the woods outside of town. "We are here," Imiar said. She delicately waved her hand, and the image before them shimmered and fell, revealing a small cabin. Imiar walked forward and entered her small abode, waiting on Ukitake to follow.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Ukitake followed her inside her small abode. He made himself comfortable as he took off his vest, placing it aside.

He slowly untied his forehead protector, his short bangs falling down slightly.
"You live alone?", he asked.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image

Imiar was placing her recently collected bounty in with her stash of money when Ukitake asked his question. She turned to look at him and, almost sullenly, said, "It is not wise for a bounty hunter to form attachments," a smug smile formed, "Especially one as notorious as myself." She turned back to her own personal bank and quickly replaced the defense spell.

"You may stay here until you are ready to leave-- whether that be when you find your home again, or when you get tired of me." she turned back to smirk at him.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 pm

((She's so feisty! xD))
He smiled back as he pulled up a chair, turning it backwards and sitting down.

Ukitake sighed and rested his head on the back of the chair now turned forward as he watched her place a defense spell on her belongings.

"You are much like a ninja", he observed.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
((Yea, she's one of my favorite characters to play as because of that!))

"Really? How so?" Imiar asked, arching an eyebrow as she sat down in a chair across from him, gracefully crossing her legs and arms.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:13 pm

"You hide in the middle of nowhere, defend your belongings with spells and exceptional with your hunting abilities.

You're also very intimidating to those around you, commanding power and fear. We always looked for those qualities in elite ninjas."

Ukitake flicked a scroll from under his sleeve, giving her face a small stare. He still couldn't wrap his mind around the pointy ears.

LoverlyJessica

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces