Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Roleplay Partner/Groups Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:58 pm
Enshara
Bump

I'd happily RP with you! Anything you want is fine, as I can play both males and females. I don't really do anything after school, excluding my game days (Tuesday and Friday); so I'll mostly be available for replies! I'm also quite experienced, so I won't be giving you crappy answers either.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 pm
Midnas Lament
Enshara
Bump

I'd happily RP with you! Anything you want is fine, as I can play both males and females. I don't really do anything after school, excluding my game days (Tuesday and Friday); so I'll mostly be available for replies! I'm also quite experienced, so I won't be giving you crappy answers either.

I can also rp both male and female roles. I work full time but I usually reply in the mornings before I go to work or when I get home from work. During days I have off I'm replying through out the day. As for what I'd like to rp, I really don't have many ideas at the moment so I'm open to anything.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:31 pm
Enshara
Midnas Lament
Enshara
Bump

I can also rp both male and female roles. I work full time but I usually reply in the mornings before I go to work or when I get home from work. During days I have off I'm replying through out the day. As for what I'd like to rp, I really don't have many ideas at the moment so I'm open to anything.

Well, I'm not good at making up RP ideas myself. Although I have been craving romance lately. Maybe we could start from the genre(s) and go from there? I'm thinking a Romance/Action thing; so does that sound okay? I have NO CLUE for the plot, however.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:33 pm
Midnas Lament
Enshara
Midnas Lament
Enshara
Bump

Well, I'm not good at making up RP ideas myself. Although I have been craving romance lately. Maybe we could start from the genre(s) and go from there? I'm thinking a Romance/Action thing; so does that sound okay? I have NO CLUE for the plot, however.

That sounds fine with me. An action/romance...modern, fantasy,medieval?  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:41 pm
Enshara

Hm... Well, I'm currently leaning towards a more modern one; if that's alright with you of course! I find modern easier to right in, especially since I don't have to account for all that old-fangled technology. What should our plot point be? I know it's supposed to be romance-y and action-y; sorry but I really am blanking on this one!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 pm
Midnas Lament
Enshara

Hm... Well, I'm currently leaning towards a more modern one; if that's alright with you of course! I find modern easier to right in, especially since I don't have to account for all that old-fangled technology. What should our plot point be? I know it's supposed to be romance-y and action-y; sorry but I really am blanking on this one!

Hmmm...sad thing is that I am also drawing a blank...I guess where we could start is which role do you want to play, male or female?  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 pm
Enshara
Midnas Lament
Enshara

Hmmm...sad thing is that I am also drawing a blank...I guess where we could start is which role do you want to play, male or female?

Well, I don't really have much of a preference. However I'm feelin' kinda girly today; so I suppose I'll go with that one. Female it is then!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:10 pm
Midnas Lament
Enshara
Midnas Lament
Enshara

Well, I don't really have much of a preference. However I'm feelin' kinda girly today; so I suppose I'll go with that one. Female it is then!

Okay do you have any setting or genre you want to do for it?  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm
Enshara
Midnas Lament
Enshara
Midnas Lament
Enshara

Okay do you have any setting or genre you want to do for it?

How about a modern fantasy, maybe a little steampunk-y? I know I'm definitely leaning towards fantasy. However we could also go with a dystopian genre as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 pm
Midnas Lament

Which ever you like is fine with me.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:06 am
Bump  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 pm
I have updated my current cravings in the first post!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:16 pm
Bump  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50