Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wolfsbane and Dragonfire (Wolfy and Io) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 am
io3121

Alora raised a brow, looking at Ivo. She was having a conversation with a beast that caused so many problems in kingdoms across the land, and yet, it didn't try to eat her and was showing manners that she didn't think beasts were capable of. It was unexpected, but she played along. "Is having me there really that important?" Alora asked, seeing the sad look. "Very well. I'll go with you to the feast. As long as i'm not part of the meal." She warned. Something was bothering her though. The dragon just said that she could go after the feast, but would it really be that easy? She doubted it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 am

Ivo

At her words, Ivo's spirits lifted. "You will? That's great!" He stood, smiling once again. "Come on, we have some time to kill. I'll show you where I live. He turned to walk to the edge of one of the cliff sides, easier for taking off. Looking back he added, "And I promise I won't let anyone eat you. They can't touch my treasure without permission. It's rude." He waited for her to follow when he realized she couldn't fly on her own. He had somehow forgotten that. "Oh, we need to fly to get back to my place. You seemed uncomfortable on the way here so would you like to ride on my neck? There's a soft spot between my shoulders where there are no spikes." He informed.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 pm
io3121

The word of a dragon... She thought dryly. Still, so far he has proven no ill will, but it still begged the question what Ivo planned to do later. At the mention of riding on his back, Alora carefully made her way to the edge of the cliff, and looked down. She wasn't really afraid of heights, but they were still really high up. "You want me to ride on your neck?" Alora looked up at him. While she was cautious, some small part of her wanted to see what it would be like, riding upon a dragon's back. In the end, that small part won. "If that's alright." Besides, she hadn't really thought of place to go anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Ivo

Ivo nodded, "It's fine as long as you're invited. Never try to climb a dragon before hand. It's considered rude and they might eat you, or curse you or something." He informed her as he knelt, and carefully reached for her, picking her up gently and placing her in the soft spot between his shoulders. "Settled? I'm going to take off now." turned to face the drop off and spread is dark, wide wings, the sun glinting off came off as a deep purple glare. With a gust, he flapped his wings downward, simultaneously pushing off the cliff with his powerful back legs. They lifted into the air and glided along amogst the clouds.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:32 pm
io3121

"I understand." Alora said. She braced herself for being picked up again. This time when Ivo took her in his claws, it wasn't as uncomfortable, and she was soon placed on the soft spot. She shifted a bit to get comfortable, and held onto a spike in front of her. Alora took a deep breath to steady herself. "I'm ready." At take off, she latched onto the spike tightly, holding on till her knuckles were white. Only when they steadied out did she dare loosen her grip. Looking around, Alora had to admit that she was in awe. The view from a dragon's back was breath taking.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:29 am

Ivo

Ivo made the flight mostly in glide, to be gentle to his passenger. They rounded a peek and began to descend, coming up on a small overhanging cliff. He landed there and lowered himself so Alora could easily side off."This is my den." He said happily. There was a single cave entrance, and it looked rather barren. He motioned for her to go inside,"I'll show you around."

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:33 pm
io3121

Alora loosened her grip on Ivo's spike, and brought her hand out as if she was going to scoop up some of the clouds. She brought her hand back as it became damp and cold. This was a rare sight, and though she didn't exactly trust Ivo, she considered herself lucky to be experiencing such a thing. When they landed at his cave, she slid off, landing gracefully onto the stone, and looked around. He invited her inside. She cautiously entered the cave, not knowing what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:46 am

Ivo

When she entered, Ivo followed. "This is the main entryway. It was already like this when I found it, I just added the wall hangings and tapestries. They make the place feel warmer. Over here is my cavern, across from the kitchen." He entered his space. The room was fairly large, bookshelves overflowing lined the walls, piles of gold, piles of gems, and piles of objects that at a glance seemed worthless, but upon closer inspection, held some kind of magic within. There was a large heap of pillows near a stone hearth that had a never ending flame in it. "Dragon fire will burn forever unless you put it out." He informed Alora. "There are many more chambers if you'd like to see them. They're mostly empty though, as I tend to keep my treasures... close by." He indicated to the piles around them.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:06 pm
io3121

Alora inspected the tapestries. They came from various regions. Some were human, others were clearly of elven make. It was obvious this dragon had been all over the place. That was proven more when she saw the piles of gold and precious gems, and the overstuffed bookshelves lining the stone walls. Alora let out a sharp whistle. "This is quite impressive, I must admit. I didn't know dragons were interested in anything besides killing knights and kidnapping princesses." She looked up at Ivo with a smirk. It was her attempt at a bad joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Ivo
The joke went right over Ivo's scaled head, "Well, we don't actively go out and search for knights to kill. At least no dragon I've ever met has. It seems that knights actively search for dragons to kill, and get killed in the process. I personally think they are jealous of us." He said with a nod. "Our scales are magic proof, our fires never burn out, our teeth never break, and we can fly! Who wouldn't be jealous?" He went over and settled on the pillows, curling his long body to face Alora. "As for kidnapping princesses, well, we don't do it very often anymore. It seems to make the knight situation happen more frequently. It's a right of passage of sorts. See, today I turned 200, and that's when a dragon comes of age. We have to go out and preform a notable task, like find an ancient treasure, massacre an entire kingdom, Expand our territory or kidnap a princess from her kingdom unscathed. I heard that there would be a ceremony for you today, and so I saw the opportunity. Happy birthday by the way. We were hatched on the same day!"

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm
io3121

"Dragons are indeed forces to be reckoned with." Alora admitted. She wished she knew that before trying to use a spell on him. She sat down by the fire, wanting to at least warn up a bit before the ceremony. "So. Kidnapping me was all to make a name for yourself?" She looked at Ivo with an annoyed look. "You do realize that's going to cause a lot of commotion, right? I'm the sole heir to the throne. There's no one else to take my place." Even so, she was a little grateful that he showed up when he did. Alora already didn't get to do much of what she liked, and when it was her turn to take her parent's place, she would be able to do less. The very thought terrified her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Ivo
Ivo nodded when she seemed to grasp the gist of things. "Yes. Though, I'm not all together sure what we do with princesses once we have them. If you were to stay I mean. Which you're not, so I guess I'll never find out. Unless I kidnap another princess! But why would I do that twice? Seems a bit redundant. Hmm." He looked thoughtful for a moment, but soon shook it off. "So what's being a princess like?" he asked, honestly curious. The human race captivated him. It was a little secret of his. If the other dragons knew how interested in humans he was, they would avoid him more so than the already do. But here in his cave, he was safe from the scornful looks.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 pm
io3121

Alora looked at him, an eye brow raised. "You want to know about being a princess?" It seemed strange that Ivo would want to know that, but she decided to humor him. "Alright. First off, I am an elf. Not human. Please remember that. My race is faster, stronger and everyone of us since birth can use magic. There are similarities that humans and elves share though. An example would be how we raise those of noble birth. Since the day we are born, we are trained to inherit our parent's responsibilities. We are taught politics, and manners. We have people telling us what we must do, and how to dress and act, and never get the chance to have any fun!" She raised her voice toward the end, and clenched at the sides of her dress. It was obvious that there was some bottled up emotions there. "I'm sorry." Alora said to Ivo. "I let my emotions get away from me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:17 am

Ivo
Ivo lifted his head in interest when she began speaking, but it seemed the topic was a volatile one. She soon got seemingly angry, but he relaxed when she apologized. "Sounds like you really don't like being a princess." He stated, shifting into a more comfortable position and crossing his arms in front of him. "And you want me to take you back there?" were all humans so backward in their logic. The flock to their misfortune like flies to sugar water. Hunting dragons only leads to pain and death, going back to being a princess leads to misery. Were all humans, and elves, so eager to give up fun? "Two leggeds are strange." Ivo concluded.

The time came to leave for the banquet, and Ivo was excited, but sad at the same time. After the feast, he would have to take Alora back to her kingdom. He had grown to like her company, and she was a very polite elf. He sat on the cliff, low so she could climb up and sit where she had before. "Ready?" he asked her.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:26 am
io3121

She sighed "No I don't like being a princess, and I wasn't planning on going back." To be honest though, Alora didn't know where the nearest town was from here. And even though she still loved her parents, she couldn't bare the thought of being put on a tighter leash. More than likely she was planning on taking her chances out in the wild after the feast.

When the time came to leave, Alora stood and brushed herself off before joining Ivo on the cliff. As she settled into the soft part of his neck, a strange thought occurred to her: Was living in the wild worth it? At least here she had company, and Ivo wasn't like the dragons she heard of. He was polite and seemed kind. The princess sighed. "Yes. I'm ready." She would decide based on how the evening went.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff