Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Legion Gaming

Back to Guilds

Play with us or be sacrifice to the Dark Lord 

Tags: Fun times, Random, Gaming, sacrifice, achievements 

Reply Non gaming chat. (Life, simple chatter, etc)
Same old routine everyday? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:52 pm
Osamabinballin
Pikria
Osamabinballin
I have the same old routine everyday. The only thing that really changes is what I do that day when I do PT. I'm good with this routine since after high school for a good 5 months all I did was play video games, eat,sleep, and hang with the amigos. For some that could be heaven but I'm not that type. So even though I'm doing the same routine everyday, I'm just glad I'm doing something fun....even if I sometimes feel the need for change.

Oh really? O.o May I ask what PT is?
And yea some would think of that as heaven, I must say I would enjoy it as well but not as a everything day thing. Not something I'd want to do everyday. v.v
Well glad to hear you're at least having fun ^.^ Sometimes in the same routine people would go a bit crazy or sad or annoyed or something.
Also a little change here and there is good. =) If you feel a need for a little change then why not try and change it a bit. Doesn't have to be a big change though I can be if you wish. Sometimes a little change can feel great! =D trust me. haha

Basically a fancy way of saying working out, sorry about that sweatdrop
Yeah I agree with you, I have a feeling that in a year or two I'm going to be looking back at those "simple" months with nostalgia because in a couple months again my routine is going to change....for the better.

Oh lolz That's okay, no need to apologize. ^.^ Learning something new everyday haha. =D I shall remember that, or at least try to. lolz And good to hear that, glad you're going to have a change in routine =] I wish you luck! And when that happens I would definitely look back. Just cause =3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:56 pm
Lil_Kaios
Pikria

I backed some banana bread ^^ It was nice, warmed up the house too~

Ah that sounds good >.< I haven't have banana bread in a while. (I actually can't recall the last time I did lolz) Seems like the perfect time to start baking haha Knowing how cold it has been lately ^.^  

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

Non gaming chat. (Life, simple chatter, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games