Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
The lapin girl tilted her head, slightly confused, " There's food everywhere. Over there is some Chickweed, and there's basil right behind you, and I think I saw some daffodils on the way here. " Alo, being of rabbit origin was mostly a herbavore, save for the delicious fish she craved occasionally. She did not yet know the diet of other people and creatures.

JehovahTheWolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:53 pm
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James giggled at the girl, sorry little lady, i don't eat that kind of food, i need meat, or something cooked. can i eat her please!!!! James smiled at her, you see i'm an conover i eat meats, if i eat anything else i get sick. he said with a smile at her. we like to eat to dear, moose, rabbits, that kind of thing.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:01 pm
User Image
" What! " she shouted, loud enough to stir some birds that were also in the tree with her, " Thats...that's..." she cleared her throat and did her best to hide her rabbit ears by lowering them down. " W-Wel, would you look at the time! I do apologize but I must be off...I have to...er...go...somewhere. Yea, that's it. " her poofy tail flicked and before the wolf boy could retort, she leaped up and climbed higher up the tree, out of sight.

" Good luck on finding your...food. " she shouted back down.

JehovahTheWolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:07 pm
Alocrescent
ill be back later.

User Image

James did a face palm when he noticed her ears and tail, i am so sorry, i did not mean it like that. he watched as she climbed the tree, you so stupid this is funny to watch i'm sorry ok i like to eat apples if there cooked they don't make me sick. he said smiling trying to get her to come come down.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:19 pm
JehovahTheWolf

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier, who had remained oddly silent through the whole exchange, finally spoke up.

if you're after meat, a large wild boar passed through this clearing not too long ago, i imagine the meat could be a little tough, but if it's been eating the local greenery here, the meat would most likely have quite a wonderful taste.

he sighed, it didn't look like this was going to be the most restful spot today.

he reached into a bag he carried on his side and pulled out some herbalist shears.
well, while im here, i may as well collect some of the local greenery, some of those places in town go nuts when you tell them you have fresh, local grown organic things to sell...

honestly though, some fresh boar sounds delicious...
he crouched down and began collecting plants which he knew, piling like clippings together on top of light cloth bag.

a little salt, some of this lemongrass, pepper, and garlic... roasted on a spit over a fire until the skin turns into a crunchy shell...

Renier started salivating heavily thinking about it, a stream of drool escaping his mouth at the thought.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image
Puffing her cheeks up and pouting, Alo promptly grabbed an acorn from the tree she was in and chunked it at the wolfman's head. She peered through the leaves simply watching his reaction, then stuck her tongue out at him. She then turned her attention to the blonde person too, who looked like he was foraging. Over hearing him talking about going after the boar made her slightly worried for it.

" Great, now I'm stuck in this tree until they leave. " she fumed, leaning against the tree trunk, " People eating rabbits...savages. "

JehovahTheWolf

Merixx

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:00 pm
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James frowned at her, well i said sorry, its not my fault you don't live in the normal world. he said as he moved the acorn missing him completely. he looked at her a boar you say? sounds good, you any good at tracking?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:14 pm
JehovahTheWolf
Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

Renier shook his head.

i wish i was, but unfortunately, the limit of my hunting skills is collecting plants and trading them for coin or meat in town... he said, realizing that the premise of tasty tasty boar might be out of reach now.

he sighed defeated as he set his shears down and dug around in his pockets for a few moments. he pulled out a bag of jerky and some snack bars, all the talk about food made him hungry.

it's not much, but if you were hungry, i'll happily share what i've got on me. with the both of you. he said as he laid the food on a cloth sheet which was on the ground.

he took a bite out of one of the snack bars as he thought about how many herbs he'd have to bring back to town to cover his food budget for the month, which always was an uphill battle with his appetite.

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:36 pm
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James smiled at him, well its a good thing i am a good tracker, you stay here i will be right back. he said happily as he started for where the boar when, about 20 minutes he came back carrying it on his back. i found it! he called out happily. what why are we sharing? we caught it not them let them fend for themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
During those 20 minutes of the other one gone, she slowly made her way down the tree. Ears twitching in curiosity, she leaned over to see what was being laid out on the cloth. She sniffed some, looking at the food, then looking at the blonde man, locking eyes with him for a split second. Why are you acting like such an animal? You're better than this, he seems harmless enough. As she had an internal battle within herself, she heard the steps of the wolf boy coming back. Seeing the boar she only spoke with moments ago, she nope'd herself back up the tree. Okay, yea, forget that.

JehovahTheWolf

Merixx

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:17 pm
Alocrescent

JehovahTheWolf

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

Renier smiled at the man.
my, you certainly are good at tracking, aren't you?
i should start a fire, bt most of this stuff is too green for kindling...
Renier peered around for a few moments, looking for suitable fire starter, before looking up into the tree line and seeing a long abandoned bird nest.

oh, that will do nicely

renier got up and got a running start to the tree, jumping off the ground onto the lowest branch, before quickly jumping up the branches higher and higher into the tree until he was a little above midway up the tree to where the nest was.

after confirming the nest was indeed empty, he made quick work of removing it from the branches and tossing it onto the ground below.

while he was in the tree, he decided to peer around the clearing to see if there was anything of interest.

he spotted something on the far end of the clearing, something that could possibly be edible.

he jumped down from the tree, catching the bottom branch with his hands. it bowed and cracked before finally snapping with him hanging mere inches off the ground.
and here we have a fine spit for roasting! he thought to himself enthusiastically, picking up the bird nest.

he proceeded to where he spotted the green stalks across the clearing.
if im not mistaken, i thin k i may have gotten lucky and found garlic! he thought.

as he became near to the plants, he realized that it was in fact not garlic, but it was some sort of root vegetable at least.

he pulled a small cluster from the ground, they appeared to be purple carrots.
well, not what i was hoping for, but they'll still taste nice after roasting on a fire!

he returned to where the others were with his bounty, the nest, a large branch suitable for a roasting spit, and a large bushel of purple carrots.

he set the bushel of carrots down and began building a firepit.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:01 am
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James sat down when the other guy started to jump up the tree, despite the fact the boar was raw he would pull out small chunks and eat it while waiting for the other to get the fire started. he looked up to the bunny, if i bother you please tell me, and i will head out. he said to her.good greef we have an acrobat and rabbit. please let me out i want feed on live flesh.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:42 am
User Image
She shook her head not trusting the boar eater one bit. Nope, there was no way she was coming out of that tree, not no way, not no how! That is, until she misplaced her footing on the branch and slipped off, sending her crashing down to the ground with an 'Ompf'' on her bottom.

"Ow, ow ooww..! " she whined, ears lowered and rubbing her sore backside. It was as if the woods were mocking her. Looking up, she met eyes with the wolf guy, still with the dead animal on his back. Would she be next? Has her journey come to an end so soon?

JehovahTheWolf

Merixx

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 am
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James saw her fall and he quickly went to her, are you ok?! he asked gently placing his hand on her back, rubbing it gently. i know you think i'm going to eat you but i'm not going to i give you my word, i'm a nice guy i only eat what i need to, to live. he gently patted her back, well you seem to be ok if you need anything feel free to ask ok. he said happily as he went back to his seat and happily looking at the other.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:13 am

She eye'd him carefully, standing up cautiously, a scowl still plastered on her face, " I'm watching you..." she said oh-so threateningly. About as threatening as a rabbit could be. Alo still didn't trust the guy, but remembered that she was someplace new. Things are different and she didn't want to stick out. With a defeated huff, she crumpled her map and went back to looking at it, still keeping her guard up. She would need to find the nearest town eventually for room for the night at least. Where that was, she still wasn't sure. Sleeping outside in these unfamiliar woods was not ideal.

JehovahTheWolf

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces