Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Be my familiar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image I felt like my heart stopped for a second when Minnesota beamed at me after i praised his tea. I didn't realize anyone could get that happy off of praise. I watched Minnesota with care. He was interesting. Slender, tall, decently muscular from what i could see from behind his clothes. His movements are calculated and sure and he speaks with confidence. I smile this time. For some reason just now it hits me that this is real. That this electric feeling isn't the result of some drug but real power coursing through my veins. The bond between familiar and witch made a bit more sense now. A witch is powerful on their own but with a familiar to lean of they are much stronger.

Makes sense I guess. I watched Minnesota with a ridiculous amount of attention. I soaked up everything he said like a dry sponge touching water. "You can call me drystan, or just Drys if you want. Master sounds a bit weird." I smile, I've never heard anyone call me that before but something about it just fell off. I notice him shift in his seat, his change in demeanor and the tension in his expression when he speaks of how others have taken advantage of their familiars and i'm not quite sure i want to know how they do.

I felt content just watching him move, just being in Minnesota's vicinity. It felt good being around him and even when he did move farther away it never really felt like he was gone. I snapped back to reality at the sparks flying off the tome. I wasn't quite expecting that. "Why would I block you from my book? Your my familiar, connected to me by soul or something right? Why would i want to block you from potential knowledge?" I picked up the heavy book and leafed thorough quickly just to see the inside, o feel the book and its pages under my fingers and i loved it. "SO that seal, how do we create it and make it work?"

After a moment of staring at the book of wondering how we were going to start, the thought popped into my head. how the hell was i supposed to figure out this was who i was? "wait... so how are people supposed to know if they're witches? I mean.. i never knew until i found you."

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

"If that's what you want I'd be honored to use your name then Drystan," Minnesota grinned and blushed a bit. Obviously Drystan didn't understand that he'd just given the other a great honor, then again others kind of got off on the whole 'master' thing. Still he fidgeted around a bit under such attentions. Sure he was used to getting looks but the more Drys watched him the hotter his gaze felt, like he was trying to absorb some part of him just by looking.

Looking back at him he sighed. "Some masters often do not want others knowing their magics, even though our contracts bind us our magics are separate." He explained. Scooting closer he bent over the book. "A seal is something you make," then he traced a heart on the other man's hand. "It's a symbol or a collection of symbols to do your will. You can draw it in any medium you want: chalk, oil, blood, charcoal, salt, anything. The symbols will take on the will you put into them. Since you have a lot of magic in you but can't draw on it I suggest using your own blood to bind the book to you. It's one of the most powerful magics but also the easiest to fall prey to."

Shutting the book he smoothed over the dark cover. "The pentacle star is a pagan protection symbol. You know it easily," he ghosted his fingers over the book but didn't touch it," then draw a circle around it, filling in each point with a symbol and giving it a 'will' or command. Like protect or guard. Depending on the command you give it they will do different things." He smiled at his master.

"Hm? Haven't you always known?" He asked brushing his brown hair out of his dual colored eyes. "I mean I've always felt different myself. As if I could be more... When I was young I had a strong and strange affinity for the occult. I saw dead souls or I'd be able to predict small things about to happen. Even more so was how close I was with fire." He blinked his eyes up to catch Drys. "The flickering flames seemed to love me right back and it scared most that it seemed I could almost control it. Which I can now. Well to an extent. Never believe you have complete control over anything, because you don't and it is foolish to think so." He warned softly.

Getting up he picked out a small silver knife from somewhere and came back. "Just p***k the end of your finger and squeeze. Making it the size of the book would be best but if you don't think you can that's fine too. I'll help guide your hand so you get it right," Minnesota said softly holding out the knife for him.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image
I almost couldn't believe that just asking to him to call me by my name would cause such and adorable reaction. My smile looks more like a smirk and i know it. Theirs not much I can do about that though. I'm utterly amused and a regular smile just wont cut it. I shifted in the large chair taking another sip of my tea. colorful eyes watched me as I watched him and I figure this is the beginning to a vary amazing friendship.

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off from the feeling of the others finger brushing across my skin. A moment of energy blasting between us and I felt dizzy. The heart shape didn't help to keep my mind straight either. Drystan took the book and watched the other ghost symbols over the book. Blood huh? Drys never did great with blood. Either way it looked like it would be the way to make this work.

"I always felt drawn to the paranormal and the occult, the paranormal I could prove though. The occult I just figured it was just fantasy. Then again it doesn't help when your parents are always telling you how magic isn't real and to get your head out of the clouds." He looked through the book. There wasn't much, mostly blank pages but there was what looked like basic spells and recipes. near the beginning. Basically it was his to make into whatever he wished.

"Your going to have to cut my finger for me. I'm not going to be able to do it myself." He also didnt want to admit the fact that the sight of his own blood might make him pass out. He was going to have to get used to this. Drys placed the book back on the table and held his hand out to the other. He looked away hoping it would make it a it easier but it didn't.It hurt like hell. Drys Placed his finger on the book and made a surprisingly well shaped pentagram. The symbols he drew at the he wasn't quite sure what all of them meant, but in his heart he knew they were the right ones to place.

He looked at the book for a moment and he felt nothing and nothing happened and he scowled. "Work dammit." He growled at the tome and suddenly the lines of the pentogram lit up in flames and Drys dropped it on the table. he felt it then. A surge of power deep within him had just caused those flames. Drys reached down and traced over the newly set lines in the leather, deep and cut but powerful. He felt the magic inscribed in the symbols and connected it to a place deep within him. This is magic.

"So... I think i made it work." I barely whispered. I was still a bit in awe of it all. "I can feel it. I can feel the symbols... Is that supposed to happen?" I took in a deep breath and found that I had written bind, protect, summon, allow familiar, and deflect all else. Basically I bound the book to me, protected it from physical harm, put in some type of way i can call it to me, made sure to let Minnesota in and keep everyone else out. It was weird how i didn't understand them till i activated them, but they were the right ones to use anyway. "Maybe this has always been a part of me."

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

He squirmed. Hurting Drystan wasn't something he wanted to do but it was an unoffical command. Cutting the end of the other's finger then helping guide it until he wasn't needed, simple really. Not only that put he used his own magics to pull at Drystan's. Teasing them by pulling back and then connecting again, drawing them forth to do what they were meant for.

The explaination of being drawn to the things he was as a child made sense. Of course someone as powerful as Drys would feel the need to delve into the world he was meant for. Minnesota smiled softly watching him sketch the symbols with a curious look on his face. His master had no clue what he was doing but he was doing it. Such natural talent.

The burst of flame was a surprise but that must have been Minnesota's magic tuning in to his own. The spell he'd just carved into the book was strong. Had Drystan locked it against even him, even being a novice, Minnesota was sure he would have never been able to break it without draining himself to the point of near death. His eyes flared in pride.

"Of course is has Drystan," Minnesota brushed fingers over the symbols lightly to feel the magic up close. "And judging by this seal... You're strong. Even untrained this is an almost perfect seal. Not even I could unward it... And Master Drystan, I am strong." He looked at the other man seriously. "This book is here by forever bound to you in blood and flesh. A grand black grimiore. It will be filled with boundless knowledge I'm sure," he smiled.

"Do you feel tired?"

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
Drystan knew how to find his magic now. He felt it surge deep within him and it felt savage and natural. It felt electrifying and wonderful. From what he knew of minnesota, over the last few hours of conversation and observation he was serious and honest. Drystan was confounded and amazed and something he always wanted to be true, something he had always yearned for was now in his grasp. He wanted more. He wanted to feel the power fill his body again reach out and touch something and make it radiate his power.

He tore his eyes from the grimiore and they found their way Back to Minnesota. His eyes passed over the other and he saw something he hadn't noticed before. The others aura. It was a strange burst of light pulsing with life around the others body. He blinked and it was gone. Like he could see it then he couldn't. "I think I just got the best Praise a rookie could ask for." Drys flashed a real smile instead of his usual smirk.

" A little bit, but not too much i suppose." Drys went to grab for his tea, It was still warm. He sipped it and his body relaxed. He didn't even realize how tense he was. "I think I just saw your aura though... or maybe it was your magic? Basically it looked like fire pulsing from your body. Fire and sunlight." He said more into his tea than at the other. Drys wanted to know everything, to just understand it. To understand the energy he felt pulsing deep within his veins.

"This is probably the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. I had been searching for month on how to find and get in that club. I'm a bit afraid that when I go home and wake up then this will have all been a ridiculous dream and I don't want this to be a dream." Drys bit his lip. He really didn't want this to be a dream. He needed this to be real but almost everything he knew of the world contradicted the use of magic and his brain wasn't quite ready to accept it even though his body was trying to throw him full force into it all.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Drystan's enthusiam was amazing! It was like he was starved for knowledge and growth. Minnesota yearned to fill the voids the man had with whatever it took. The excitment caught on for him as well. Yet it was when Drystan smiled full on for the first time that the Familiar felt himself react oddly. His whole self flared to life, like a fire was set.

To calm himself he fumbled and poured them more tea. "E-eh?" his whole face flushed red making the teardrop tattoo stand out against his skin. "Aura?!" Normally auras were just colors to people a spectrum of colors to judge mood or intent, but Drystan said he saw fire and sunlight from him. That sounded like the magics that coiled around inside him not just a mood. Then again he had felt pretty hot over that smile. A real smile like that and not a grin looked good on him.

Sipping his tea Minnesota calmed himself. "Auras are a bit harder for me to read. I usually see them as fuzzy blurs of color and only when emotions are high. That's pretty interesting you could see m-mine just then..." he bent his head to sip his tea to think.

"EH!?" suddenly his head snapped up. Drystan wanted to leave?! Already? Minnesota's heart beat against his ribs to the point of pain as a sudden panic came over him. If his master left and went home then what? What if he never came back? Suddenly the room felt small for him to be in it with all his books and chairs and things, almost like they were breathing up all the air.

"Um, ah....w-well you can always stay here for the night....I mean if you're tired and all," he sounded a bit desperate as he tried for a happy look, but it was twisted by anxiety. "If you use up a lot of magic it puts a toll on the body. I'd rather be sure you're safe...." he strained for a smile. Minnesota had waited so long for his Master to be abandoned now would kill him.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
"Yup, or at least i think it was an aura." He was watching the other more intently. Noticing the blush made him curios as to what caused it. It was interesting how as his face got redder the tear drop stood out like a sore thumb. It was oddly adorable. Normally Drys was Dense when it came to people. He hardly noticed the little shifts in their mood and he almost never cared. He was usually too busy looking for hidden things in the world around him. He just couldn't help but watch Minnesota. Something about him drew Drystans eye, made him observe the subtle shifts in his smiles and stances. The differences between an excited or serious look. This however was totally new and unexpected and Drys wanted to know why it happened and if he could make him do it again because it was absolutely adorable.

"Maybe i'm just naturally good at it? Like you are with fire?" Colors swarmed around the other, the sunlight was mixed with misty grey swirls corrupting the color. The fire all but gone. Like before though it was there then it was gone. "It only comes in quick shots though, like i can see it then i can't." He said looking down at his tea a bit frustrated.

Drys took another sip of his tea only to try not to spit it all over the room. Minnesota sounded freaked and it scared the crap out of drys. He looked up confused at the other and dark purple swirls covered most of the sunshine yellow. He noticed the anxiety and the worry creep past the smiling exterior and Drys didnt want to be the cause of it. "If you think I should then i'll stay, It does sound like a good idea, especially since I'm not used to using magic and all." he smiled again. It was genuine just not as bright as before and more reassuring.

"I just have to call my girlfriend and let her know I wont be coming home tonight. She wont care, she wasn't even supposed to be home anyway." He pulled out his phone and stood pointing his body torwads the front door. "I'll be right back it'll be quick." He only walked outside the living room though and not the house as he didn't want to somehow manage to get locked out. Especially because he didn't know how to work that fancy magical lock Minnesota had on he door.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Hearing that Drystan wasn't just going to leave and not he calmed. His body relaxed and he waited in the living room for the other to finish his call. While he was waiting he got up and picked out several books that Drystan would want to study up on. He brushed off the dust on them and cracked open their spines so that the pages can breathe. Smoothing a hand over his hair he sighed. The feeling of panic was gone but now he just felt a bit silly. Sighing he scratched his neck.

Pacing the room a bit he tried to think what else he should do to help out his new master. Magic circles and warding spells. Maybe he should help with telling the signs of a spell. Nibbling his lip and piling more books into his little pile.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image
Drys pressed send and the phone barely rang before she answered.
"Hey Babe, where are you? you should have been home alrea-"
"Hey, just wanted to tell you I wont be home tonight. I met this really cool guy whose showing me some new tools for detecting spirits and stuff." Drys rolled his eyes. No way she'd bite.
"No your not...Are you tired of me or something? Is there a new girl? did you meet someone at that cl....." Drys barely even noticed her ramblings. He was peeking in the living room door watching the other pace back and forth pulling out books and piling them up on the table..."-onestly you should come home, i can pick you up if your too tired to drive."
"Its not a girl. And I'm not coming home. You were supposed to be at work."
"But i thought you would be home so i called out! so we could spend time together." He could practically hear her pout over the phone.
"No, i'm not coming home, and you know i go out when your not there. Goodnight, i;ll be back tomorrow." He hung up and didn't even bother saying a real goodbye. Drys liked his girlfriend when they were together in person, but when they were separated she was probably one of the most annoying people ever. It also irked him that she had a hard time believing in the paranormal as he did.

Hell he barely even noticed she was calling him back. He walked right up to a book picked it up and read the first page. "A beginners guide to magic circles, summoning, protection and binding." He flipped through the next few pages. "So basically we have to start from the very beginning right? Whats the first thing you ever learned?" He looked back up that earnest desperate look filling his face. He just wanted to know that this was real, that it all was real because its all he ever wanted. Ever since he was a kid all he ever wanted was to be able to cast spells and whisper enchantments.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

When Drystan came back in Minnesota perked up. "Yep. All those are books I had to go through," he said watching him flip pages. "Hm? Me? Let's see... Hiding my aura probably. I radiate a lot of heat and when I'd get mad my aura would burn people. I had to learn to control that pretty quickly. That fact that you can see auras reading them would be a great place to start. Colors or temperatures are signs of mood changes." He explained then shuffled through the books.

"Try this one," he handed him a book. "Try it reading it a bit. I'm not the best at it but I'll try to help as much as I can." He smiled and sat back down. "Oh yeah, if you want to have super I can cook for us too. I am keeping you for the night after all." He kindly offered.

After that he sat with Drystan and tried his best to help him learn anything he wanted to. It was pretty amazing to finally be of use for him.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
"your aura would actually burn people? I didn't know that auras could affect the world around them like that... I had heard some theory about them though." he took the book the other suggested and began to read through the first page. He fell into the the seat behind him almost fully engrossed in the book before him. He was good at getting pulled into books he found interesting and this one had him captivated. He almost didn't hear the offer for food.

"dinner sounds really delicious." He looked back at the other with another killer smile before his eyes darted back to the book. Time passed quickly and so did the book. He began to write his first entry into his grimoire shortly after about auras. They ate and talked and Drys practiced viewing The other aura until he could almost turn it on and off himself rather than the flickering like before. Hours had passed and he passed out on the couch a book still in hand. Luckily he didn't have to go to work later that day.

the next day drys woke head on a pillow and covered in a soft blanket. The smell of spice filled the air and he woke to see a steaming bowl of oatmeal. Chopped up fruit and a piece of toast with butter and jam on the side. He rubbed his eyes and stretched out. Pulling himself into a sitting position. He had no clue when he fell asleep but it must have been late because he never slept this late. He checked his phone which of course had a ridiculous amount of texts and voice mails from anna belle. His overprotective over bearing girlfriend. He deleted them all without listening. Each one would get more frantic and more ridiculous and there wass no point. However his did read all 22 of her texts she sent to him finally responding with the fact he just woke up and hed be home later tonight.

He picked up the fruit tossed it in the oatmeal and took a bite. It was friggin delicious. Annabelle couldn't even cook this good and she was a pretty damn good cook. he ate a bit too quickly but could only regret the fact that the delicious oatmeal was now gone and he was a bit too full.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

When Minnesota woke the next day he was asleep on the floor with a few pillows. He must have nodded off while they practiced. Of course he covered the other up and went to his own bed to sleep some more. Waking up when the sun was out he went to make them breakfast. It wasn't anything fancy but Drystan ate it like it was ambrosia or something. It really made him feel good about himself. After they both ate he suggested they go out and he'd introduce him to the new world he'd be in.

As the newest pair it was only proper that the Master and his Familiar go around to introduce themselves. This would help everyone know them and ease Drys into the life a bit more. That and because his master was new to all this he'd need to know where to shop and who to ask. Minnesota was practially bouncing at the thought of it all.

"If you'd like to purchase anything I can advise you on it as well. Madam Briar owns the 'Sticks and Stones Apothicary'. I think you'd like it there," he hummed as he urged Drystan down an alley. "And Sir Bowman runs 'Baubles and Books', we'll go in there to see if he has any books I don't own so you can get them yourself. Oh! And the twins run 'Gemini' it's an astronamy shop. They deal in lots of stuff though. Can never make up their minds," he chuckled. "Kats has a small cafe` as well. He'll like to meet you..." Minnesota looked at Drys hopefully. "He's a good friend of mine. I would love for you to meet him Mas-- Drystan." He finished with a smile.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:48 pm
II Spaztic Fantastic II
User Image
Drys was excited to know he was going to meet people who lived in this world of magic. Who knows maybe he would make more than the couple of friends he knew.It didn't take them long to be out of the house and on their way to their first stop. Apparently they would be venturing lots of places today. He didn't mind that at all. Means he could be immersed in this world a little faster. Means he could earn faster. He was a fast learner.

"I'll ask you if there's anything i should get at each store. Im sure i need to start stocking up on supplies after all." He smiled listening to the other list off all the stores and describe all the people who owned them. He was Sure that he had a good relationship with them all. "Why dont we head to Kats first then? since you seem to want us to meet most of all?"

By the time they reached the cafe it had been a 45 minute walk but it had hardly felt long at all. Drys was learning a new part of the city noticing things he hadn't before. He still couldn't believe it. His eyes noticed and excepted things it hadn't before. When they had passed a goblin drystan had thought at first it was a kid in a costume until his mind finally allowed him to really see what it was. As if the magic in him had been awakened and he could see past the cloaking spells meant for humans. Maybe it seemed like no time had passed cause he was freaking out about all the things he was noticing around himm he hadnt before. Right before they walked into the cafe he whispered, "please dont let this all be a dream."

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

Staying back and just watching the other absorb his new world was interesting for Minnesota. Drystan found everything new and exciting to experience. It did him good so watch since everything was just normal for him and taken for granted because of it. But watching his new master seemed to put a bit of color back into this for him.

Once they reached the cafe he got a little nervous, Kats was a close friend and he wanted his Master to like him but sometimes the other had a sharp tongue. As the bell chimed their entrance a greeting was called out to them and a tall man stood behind the counter. He had long black hair pulled into a ponytail at the base of his neck and slitted yellow eyes and a smirk. When he spotted Minnesota his smirk turned into a warm smile. "Well look what that the cat dragged in!" and then he took a few long strides to pounce him into a hug.

"Hey, how ya been Kats?" he asked patting the guy's back.
"Good good.... Hm? You smell different..." than his yellow eyes landed on Drystan and widened. "Well hot damn man! It's about time!" He clapped Minnesota's back and then strolled around Drys taking his measure. "Not bad..." he got all smirky again. "How about yall go sit over there and I'll bring ya something to drink," he patted Drys' butt to shoo them in a direction of a table.

Minnesota hissed at him and steered the man to a window seat and sighed. The cafe wasn't packed but others littered the whole place. A few faeries, an orc sipping coffee and eating a muffin, a couple of women in cloaks with a pile of books, the usual crowd for this place. "Sorry about that.... Kats is a bit touchy..." He apologized looking at the table.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff