Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:40 pm
"Yeah! Totally! I'll try and get in touch with her right after this call! Where are you right now? Cuz are you asking if she's near me or near you? I'm in a tree!" That... would probably be more helpful if Hen' mentioned -where- the tree she was currently in happened to be be. She swung her legs off the branch after having climbed back up a little way while talking, now sharing Gummy's branch.
"And yeah! I wanna come! We gotta tell Yuri off for worrying people! And Fluffster and Bub'll both totally wanna see you all! They all will!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 am
"I'm at home right now, but I can meet you two wherever you want," she replied eagerly, sitting up properly on the couch. "Thank you so much, Hen... Just let me know where she wants to meet us, if she's willing to meet us, and I'll see you in a bit, okay?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm
"Kay! Does she have your number though? 'Cuz I could ask her to ring you or you could ring her? Do these things do three people thingies? I dunno how to that if so but that would be cool! We could all talk! And Gummy could say hi too!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:24 pm
Dove paused. "Oh, yes... that's a good idea..." she admitted, shaking her head for not having thought it sooner. "She doesn't have my number, I don't think... There should be a button on your screen that you can push that will let you add another number to the conversation..." She ran a hand through her hair, hoping the girl on the other end of the line would be able to figure it out. As much as she adored her, Henrietta wasn't the best when it came to technology...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 pm
"Cool! So they can!?" Henrietta listened to the directions and peered at the screen. The instructions were, thankfully, fairly easy to follow; and she didn't have to deal with an auto-correct...

However, she wasn't exactly thinking about the conversation as she concentrated on pressing the buttons she needed, thus Dove would probably hear the noises of a call being made before Hen' remembered to announce she'd pressed the buttons.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm
An affirmative hum was given, silenced by the sound of buttons being tapped and the call ringing (who she hoped to be) Ray.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:56 pm
The phone would ring a few times, then a couple more, just as it was reaching the point when it would require a message to be left, there was a light click and a voice spoke through the other end.
"Hey Hen! Whats up?"

It was no doubt the women they were trying to contact, though there were consistent chattering and rustling noises in the background.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:16 pm
"HI RAY! I gotta Snowlax!" Well, it was important news, but... ah, yeah, that wasn't what she was supposed to be calling for.
"Also, Dove's on the phone too! She wanted to ask you stuff cuz Yuri's gone somewhere!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm
Dove waited politely for Henrietta to greet Ray first, as she had been the one addressed. When her presence was made known, however, she took a deep breath and spoke in turn. "Hey, Ray," she greeted cheerfully, hoping her embarrassment was concealed well enough. "You, um... haven't heard from Yuri in the last few months, have you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:29 pm
"Did you say Snowlax?" Ray asked "Its not the kind with the yellow snow is it? you know what they say about yellow snow... its all true."

When Hen brought attention to the fact that there was someone else on the phone, the women chuckled "Oh yeah? Hey Dove. You've got me on a conference call huh? don't I feel important, whats this all about then?"
Dove answered the question for her there was a moment of pause broken only by the background noise and a growing hum from Ray.
"I think the last time I saw him was at the party. But I'll be honest I go a few months at a time between hearing from him. why?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:34 pm
"Yeah! A Snowlax! No! He's got no yellow on him! But that's okay, I wouldn't eat it anyway; I don't like lemon /that/ much!"

She then listened more quietly as they discussed Yuri. Or the lack of Yuri.
"I saw him when it was all snowy but not since!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:38 pm
She sighed, away from the phone receiver when Ray said she hadn't seen him either. "No one has seen him in months... not even Flynn. He didn't tell anyone where he was going, and given everything that he knew was happening... I don't know why he would leave so suddenly..." she explained, her voice full of concern.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:45 pm
Ray laughed "No Henrietta, not lemon, what else would be yellow that you don't want to eat."

"I can't say that its really unlike him," Ray admitted after a moment of thought "Since I've met him I've known he likes to travel around a lot. I wouldn't be too concerned about that."
Lifting a corner of her mouth she placed a hand on her hip to lean against it. "Its kinda crappy he would just leave without saying anything, but do you have more reason to worry?" It implied that Dove did have more reason, though Ray couldn't guess what that would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:50 pm
Henrietta was silent for a moment while she had a think about it...
".... Eww!" She declared after a while. "Why would people put cheese in the snow?! That's for pizzas!"

She kicked her legs while she sat on the branch, peering down as she listened on again.
"Dove said that maybe someone coulda stolen his 'gear! So we totally gotta get that back if they did!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:59 pm
She paused a moment, glad for the other women's banter-- though, ew, yellow snow and it's implications-- that filled the pause.

"The last time I saw him, we had a pretty serious discussion, and with what was happening... He wouldn't have just left. There's no way." She shook her head, though it would go unseen. This wasn't about what had happened between her and Yuri, but rather the here and now. "I'm worried he might have been hurt again, by Rocket or someone else. You know he's the type to go looking for trouble on his own, so maybe that's what's happened," she admitted. "Tymiko and that Mew-Two are still out there, too, I'm sure..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff