Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 pm
"Maybe a little."
watching the two interact, the response from the girl speaking very clearly that they knew one another very well.
"So obviously you're not into pokemon training then, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 pm
She shook her head, "Nah, not my cup of tea. This guy here," she jabbed a thumb at the Scizor, "is the first pokemon I've ever owned."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:42 pm
"Must have had him a long time though huh?" She made a gesture toward the couple. "You two seem really close."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:44 pm
"Uh." The pokemon and trainer pair exchanged a glance. "Dunno. Does two weeks count as a long time?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:50 pm
That was not the time estimate that Ray was expecting, and the reply that she did get caused her to stop completely. Was she missing something? Oh man this didn't mean she was losing her touch now did it? That would suck!

The more Ray looked between the two, the more uncertain she felt about the girls answer, maybe she was kidding around with her.
"No way... a couple of years at least."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm
Ryuko shook her head, waving her hand in denial, "No way. Right, Senketsu?" She arched her neck to look to the Scizor, the mantis-like pokemon returning her gaze and nodding before looking back to the stranger. "See?" the girl said. "Couple of weeks."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:45 pm
Even Double Stripe was looking a little skeptical at this, green eyes flicking from Ryuko and the Scizor.

"Huh- well, Wow! you two seemed like you must have really hit it off." Conceding that she was wrong, Ray put her hands up, and pushed herself to her feet, making her way over to the pare.
"The name's Ray,"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:05 pm
She didn't think it was anything special; they got along, sure, but was it really something worth commenting on? There was always the possibility, though, that this woman was just plain weird. As it stood, the girl decided to withhold judgment for a while longer.

"Ryuko," she replied, though the question and resulting incredulous response to her answer still buzzed in her thoughts. "Is it really that weird that we get along?" she ventured, sharing a sidelong look with her Scizor.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:52 pm
"Well, honestly no, But that not what I'm really talking about- you see, there's"
Ray stopped at the beginning of her sentence, her mouth still open slightly and a light incline of her head before she closed it.
"Its a bit hard to explain, I'm pretty good at this point at looking at a pare and noticing things about them, something just seems different about you two, that's all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:22 pm
"Hmmmm." There was a slightly inquisitive nature to the hum as she placed her elbow against her knee and dropped her chin against her palm. "Well, I wouldn't know anything about that. He seems normal enough to me - save for the whole one-eyed business."

The Scizor appeared briefly distressed, earning a hand waved in dismissal, "Oh, don't be so self-conscious about it. The kid said it makes you look tough, right?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:57 pm
Leaning forward a little to get a look at what the girl was talking about, she had been the missing eye before, but she didn't really try and take a gander as to what caused it.
Surely it would have been from a fight, though she was starting to think it was from something medical or an accident.
"What happened there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:17 pm
The Scizor blinked at the sudden attention, stiffening under the scrutiny. "Dunno," his trainer replied, shrugging. "He was like that already the first time I let him out of the pokeball, and he doesn't seem to know about much of anything from before then either."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:53 pm
"Wait, really?" She looked a little taken aback by that news, looking over to the pokemon next to the girl with a light furrow in her her brow "So you don't even know how it happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:12 pm
The Scizor lowered his head slightly, shaking his head once to confirm the stranger's suggestion. When he lifted his head again, it was with a mild shrug of his shoulders and an earnest expression.

"He doesn't mind it so much, though," Ryuko translated, deriving the feelings from the bug-type's body language. "If it doesn't bother him, it doesn't bother me."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:33 am
The crooked smile was what met the girl's reply about her pokemon and her own feelings.
This was very interesting to her, Ray had to admit she wasn't expecting to see something this great today, normally her and DS had to be content with just watching casual battles when she got them, but this... she kinda wanted to learn more.

"Hey, how about a battle." Ray said abruptly. The massive snake next to her perked himself up and slithered forward more arching his neck and watching Ryuko in anticipation.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff