Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
TeenagerFBI 1X1 Wolfy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:36 pm
Kyle laughed a little bit as he looked at her a small smile on his face. "Kind of the reason why I didn't write." he admitted as he moved onto the couch and looked over at her smiling as he reached his hand out and rested his hand on her belly rubbing it softly as he looked at her
XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:43 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice looked at him then sat down beside him as he rubbed her stomach causing the baby to kick at his touch. Alice continued to look at him her cheek slightly red and puffy from crying as her eyes were blood shot as well. "I wont ask you what happened just know im here to help and if you are to be in this wheel chair the rest of your life then we will just have to make some changes to the house." She said softly as she leaned over and kissed his cheek "Now I have lunch started right now do you wish to go shower? Ill take your stuff and place it in the laundry room to be washed." She said softly.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:48 pm
Kyle nodded his head as he looked at her for a moment. "I'm alright, the doctor said I should be walking around in about a month or so." he said as he looked at her and smiled as he stroked her cheek with his fingertips. "You don't need to cry." he said smiling at her

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:55 pm
TeenageFBI

"You big meanie making me worry so much." She said nudging him some as she smiled and slowly leaned against him. " I missed you..we both have" She said as she grabbed his hand and placed them on her stomach. Closing her eyes at his touch she sighed some " I know there not sad tears though." She said softly "I am happy you are home...how long are you home for?" She asked as she played with his shirt.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:15 pm
Kyle shrugged his shoulders as she asked her questions about him and how long he would be staying home. "For a while now. once I rest up and heal." he said as he looked at her before pulling her into his arms and on his lap as he kissed her forehead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice smiled then giggled as he pulled her onto his lap. Leaning against him she closed her eyes and took in his scent. Sitting there for a bit she gasped and quickly got up "crap! The food!" She said and quickly went to the kitchen to check on it to make sure it wasn't burned. Sighing in relief she pulled out some bread out of the oven and sat it down on some polt holders so it wouldn't burn the counter. Making sure everything was ok she went back to the living room chuckling "Sorry hun you know me always getting distracted" She said rubbing the back of her neck as her cheeks turned red with embarrassment. Walking over she sat down next to him "I made some chicken alfredo with some bread" She said softly "I figured you'd like a home cooked meal." She said.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm
Kyle chuckled as he ran his hands against her belly massaging it. a small smile on his face. "I'll be fine, you are fussing over me again aren't you." he asked his tone curious as he kissed her deeply

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:25 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice smiled as he rubbed her stomach again causing her to let out a soft sigh. Letting out a laugh she shook her head " Now what kind of wife would I be if I didn't go fussing over you?" She asked as she looked at him. Looking at him she knew her faced turned bright red as he kissed her. Closing her eyes she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back just as deeply as she pulled him as close as she could.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 pm
Kyle chuckled as he kissed her back, his hands trailing down her waist and around her belly feeling the little one kick hard against his hands. "I suppose you would be a bad one." he whispered softly as he looked at her

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:33 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice smiled then winced slightly at the kick to her stomach. Looking at Kyle she smiled and placed a hand on her cheek "Well its a good thing I am not a bad wife then." She said and she stroked his cheek "Though I cant say much about the little one they are like a pro at kicking and punching, our little fighter." She said chuckling.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:35 pm
Kyle chuckled as he looked at her and rested his head against her should breathing in her scent and sighed as he closed his eyes relaxing against her though. "Yea. I suppose your right." he said looking at her

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice smiled and slowly wrapped her arms around him " I am always right." She said with a small chuckle and she held him close "Kyle I know I said I wouldn't ask but..how bad were you hurt?" She asked as she began to rub circles onto his back.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 pm
Kyle relaxed as he looked up at her and blinked a couple times. "Its nothing to bad...just some bad relapses on the leg muscles." he admitted as he looked up at her a small smile on his face

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:49 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice looked at him worried "How bad?" She asked her nurse mode kicking in as she looked at his leg worried as she continued to rub circles onto his back before reaching around and touching his cheek and stroking her thumb right under his eye. " You need to get some food into you and nice hot shower and sit down and relax." She said softly  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 pm
"I'm fine, it just has a few muscle spasms every now and again, they hurt bad..but they past in about 10 minutes so they aren't long." he said as he looked at her

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces