[PRP] The Great Chase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm
Zacharie gave a weary sigh as he pulled himself to his feet and began dusting off his uniform. "That's unsanitary, why would I stick my face in the mud?" He muttered, mostly to himself as he plucked up his basket and continued his search. Honestly, sticking his face in mud that was teeming with bacteria? While he would, on occasion and with gloves, stick his hands in mud, he had no desire to stick his face in it. "For someone who claims this walk is for 'mostly walking' you are doing very little of it!" He called back in return, rolling his eyes as he shifted a bush out of the way so he could peer beneath it. When he found nothing of interest, he pulled his RocketDex out to inspect his weather application. He'd been closely monitoring this month's weather and it should be the ideal time for saplings to begin growing...perhaps he had misread?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:54 pm
This kid took everything literally didn't he? It was freakin' annoying!
throwing a hand up in his exasperation, Kyle stormed his way over to where the kid was poking around.
"As nice as it would be to leave you here for the Ursarings to eat, I'm not about to be the one to explain to Jerome why his favorite little bush head got himself killed while I was gone. Now stop digging around and lets go"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:51 pm
Really?
Eaten by an Ursaring?

"You are ridiculous." Zacharie stated as he bent to pluck up a mushroom. "I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself and I frequently come here alone." He informed the taller man with an indignant huff. After a quick glance around though, he followed after Kyle without much fuss. He did, however, continue to stop now and then to inspect a flower or to carefully unearth fragile, little saplings as they went. That was the entire reason he had come out, after all. He wasn't going to let Kyle's nagging stop him from doing so.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff