Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Wolf eat Wolf world (with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold.
  +
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:02 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle chuckled at the other wolf. "And in the mean time?" He asked and turned around. "Ya ain't gonna find a job that quickly. Take what yer given and don't complain. If yer gonna live on yer own you need ta learn some things to take care of yerself. If you can't cook yer own food I'm pretty sure you'll be useless on yer own..." He turned back around and continued what he was doing.

Soon he walked around the bar and sat a bowl of potatoes next to Alex and a paring knife. "Just like in the wilds, you work to eat. Surely even you can do this much, eh?" he smirked and went back to the kitchen. "If you don't peel 'em you eat 'em raw Alex." He warned.

It didn't take him long to prep the chicken for frying. Of course he was a little nervous giving that guy a knife so he was always looking over his shoulder to peek. "By the way, the shower's in there, wash up before we eat. You reek."

((No no it's okay. I just wanted to remind you it's here.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 am
RosesandBlood

There was a scowl from the young Alpha-to-be as he picked up the paring knife and a potato. He placed the knife on the root vegetable and pressed down too hard and slid the knife up, cutting off a chunk of the potato along with the skin. He stared at that and then the vegetable in his had. "....I don't think that is supposed to happen," he stated. "I have never done this before, is there a trick?" Oh newbie. So new in the world, so easily corrupted... so easy to be annoyed by. He had no experiences in anything that the real world offered, and yet here he was, trying to do it.

It was going to be a disaster wasn't it. He held his mess out. "Show me once, and I will do them all." At least the look on his face was determination. "And don't call me 'Alex'. That is not my name. It's 'Leo', and I will after I do this. I can handle a simple task if I'm shown properly how to do it."

There was a pause. As soon as he was shown how to properly peel, he took his disaster back . He killed that potato, but got better after two more. Pretty soon, it was just skin that was coming off instead of the meat along with it. He set it down and grabbed another, chewing on his lip. "I don't smell that bad, do I? If I shower... what will I wear?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm
AutumnrainChaos

At first Gabryle was just annoyed at the older male's honest ignorance but at the show of determination it cooled off some. "Here," he took a different potato and made quick work of taking just the skin off. "Don't dig the knife in. Glide it over the top like skinin' an animal..." he instructed and passed the knife back to him.

"Aight, sorry, Leo then," he smirked and went back to the chicken. It seemed Leo caught on pretty quick which was a relief. "Huh?" he blinked and looked over to Leo again. "Oh, nah, not too bad but you are pretty dirty and it would be a good idea to wash off your scent a bit. An' you can borrow somethin' of mine until we get you something... normal to wear..." He sighed. Looks like he'd be dipping into savings. Then again he often did bring strays home to take care of, only difference was this one was another wolf.

"Looks like yer doing well with the potatos. Thanks fer the help. I can help teach ya what yer gonna need ta know if you live alone. Until then it's fine to stay here, just don't take advantage." Gabe said and pulled out what chicken was done and covered it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 pm
RosesandBlood

"How rude," said Leo. "You assume to much, Sir." He stood up, his long gangly self clothed in dirty but pretty clothes. The jewelry he wore rattled against itself as he stood and shifted on his shoe less feet. He stared at the other for a moment. "May I borrow clothes then so I can get ready for dinner?" He stood there, feeling a bit awkward by the looks of it and followed the other when told too.

He thanked Gabryle for the clothes and a towel and set about to figure out the bathroom. Very modern. The baths at home weren't like this. They were laid in gold and ceramic, and marble. He sniffed the various soaps in the room, picking them up and setting them down. His fingers ran over the stainless steel handles and the sink before he pulled back the curtain and looked inside there. Toilet, sink and the tub.

He wanted to use the shower head which he noticed as he looked up. Reaching in he turned the knobs for the water and tested the temperature as it spilled from the spiget. He smiled softly when he gauged what he liked and pulled the plunger. Water spit from the top and gushed out. He grinned and began to remove his clothes.

Everything was separated. He'd wash his own clothes, but the gems were something he could sell for money. Perhaps Gabryle would like them and could sell them. Even dirty, he folded his clothes and set them in a pile. Then, he slipped into the water and watched the dirt wash away down the drain.

It felt wonderful. Much better than just a simple bath. He reveled in it's heat and finally shut off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. The clothes he was borrowing were humongous. He frowned a little, slipping his legs through the pant legs. No underwear. He wanted to eventually wear those. He'd have to tie the pants up so they'd fit better.

And now the shirt.

He'd leave the bathroom moments later with the shirt hanging off his shoulder and the pants rolled around the waist so they could stay.

"I feel like a child," he stated, holding out his arms. "You're far too large."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:44 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle nodded his head and let the other go after handing over the smallest things he owned. After that he went to cooking again. It didn't take him long to prepare the meal at all with his skilled hands. The mashed potatoes were whipped up in a jiffy and all the chicken had been fried up. He'd served up two plates and had one covered for Leo when he got out of the shower.

With a laugh he shook his head looking over at the other. He did look ridiculous. "Sorry but that's all I got. We'll get ya somethin' yer own size tomorrow. Too late now." Pushing the other plate towards the other on the bar he smile gently. "Go on and eat. I'll grab a pillow an' some blankets for the couch."

Gabe went to his room and pulled spare blankets out of the closet and sniffed them, clean and didn't smell like him good. Grabbing a pillow he walked back to the living room/kitchen area tossing the things on the couch. "There. Sleep when ever you like," he sat down at the bar and started eating. After a moment he got up and poured two fresh glasses of milk for them both.

"Well? Any good?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:05 pm
RosesandBlood

"You have quite an odd way to eat meals," he stated. "Milk, potatoes, fried chicken. These are luxuries that the humans have, isn't it? Well the 'fried' part that is. Though, I don't remembering having much milk at home either. And potatoes were for the members of the clan with little money." He rest his chin in his palm, looking around the room, collar hanging off his shoulder. "You have a quaint home.

"This is delicious though, thank you."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:33 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle looked over at him and blinked. "Food is food to me. If I can eat it I won't judge it too harshly. When you know what it's like to starve you tend to be lenient on what you eat," he said taking a large bite of potatoes. After a sip of milk he licked his lips and looked back to Leo. "So what can you do? I might be able to help find you a job... But you have to work hard so ya don't ruin my credit, got it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:34 pm
RosesandBlood

"Starve? That's a terrible thing to ever imagine." He paused at the question and paled. "D-Do?" He chewed on his lip. "I'm afraid besides house cleaning, and the potential cooking, I'm useless." Wonderful! You escape to live your own life, Leo, and you find out you can't do s**t! "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't think things through when I left."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:08 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle smiled a bit warily at the kid,"Yeah, it is." Of course Leo had never gone without any food. "Hn, you probably wouldn't lower yourself to being a maid..." He scratched his chin. Still what could he get the kid to do without hurting his pride. "How about for now ya just keep my place clean? I'll pay ya a bit until ya can figure somethin' out...." he sighed and leaned back. "I mean if ya can barely peel potatoes and stuff yer gonna find it hard to find a job you can do and want to do."

After finishing his food he put the dishes up in the sink. "It's cool. I wasn't able to think ahead when I had to leave either. But it's okay. We'll get ya worked out." He ruffled the other's hair. "Go on to bed then. We'll figure it all out in the morning."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:33 pm
AutumnrainChaos

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:21 am
RosesandBlood

"Clean... for a living?" he asked. "I could try and do that... can I use your place as a test run?" He rubbed the back of his neck. If he could clean the house here properly, he'd work as a maid. Yes, it'd be demeaning, but still proper work. He scrunched his nose a bit. It was kinda cute.

He'd help with the dishes and after making sure things were clean in the house he'd make himself up the couch and flop onto it. He'd be asleep in seconds. When morning came around, Gabe would find the young Alpha fast asleep still, but with his ears and tail visible as he slept. He'd let his guard down.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:49 am
AutumnrainChaos

The next morning when Gabryle got up he took a shower to wake up and found Leo on the couch. Ears out and tail swaying in his sleep. Well, that wasn't going to do. "Oi," he called gruffly voice still sleepy. "Leo," he tugged on the man's ear. "What the hell ya think yer doin'? I can see all of ya!" He snapped. For an older alpha he didn't seem to be well trained.

"Anyways get up for a bit. I need to explains things to ya before I go to work." The sun wasn't even really up when Gabe was trying to rouse the other, he left early and came home late but he wanted to make sure Leo would be okay on his own for a while.

After explaining how to clean with chemicals he rubbed the back of his neck and gave a worried look at the other. "...I might jus send Nix over ta check on ya...." he grumbled. His eccentric friend would never let him live down inviting another alpha in but a dead body was worse.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:56 pm
RosesandBlood

"I'm sorry about that," he said, his ears and tail disappearing as he sat up on the couch. Once he figured out the chemicals, he took a seat on the couch again and sighed. "How come? I think I can handle this by myself." He looked around the room. "I understand how the chemicals work and I have to try to be good at something." He sighed and looked at him.

"Please let me try this on my own?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:13 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabe sighed and sat down by Leo. "Just let me send him over... He'll fix ya pancakes....Nixis is a good friend of mine... kinda. He can be a bit, er, eccentric. A good guy. Plus he's a bit in need of something to do...." He rubbed his neck. "It's a hazard if he keeps comin' round the site. Everyone likes him an' all but he tends to talk too much when I'm workin'...." He patted Leo's head. "He'll drop by whether I send him or not so I'd rather let him know and not have to hear about it later. Besides, he can find a job for anyone," Gabryle laughed and got up. "If ya get hungry look in the kitchen jus' don't burn the place down. I did leave money if ya need it, not much but at least if ya wanna get a pizza." After a bit more of worrying he left to go to the construction site.

Still he was a bit worried after he got to work but soon he was too busy to be distracted. And on que Nixis appeared. All the sudden with his usually grin and open greetings. Of course he flounced right up to Gabryle and slapped him on the back.

"Hey there!" the odd red head beamed at him then paused. "Hm..." his smiled turned smirkish. "Sooo who did you give a home this time?" he asked in his odd way of knowing. If Gabe didn't know things about him then it would be too eerie to handle.

"Just a lost kid... Needs a place to stay until he gets on his feet." He said wiping sweat out of his eyes. "Go ta my place and check on him. Name's Leo. Be nice ya hear. He's not good at much but I'm hopin' you can find him a job or somethin'....."

At that Nixis' one uncovered eye sparkled. "Oh! How odd~ Usually you chase me away from your place," he slipped his hands into his pockets and cocked his head to the side giving the larger man a sly look. "This should be good... Alright I'll head over there right now." He said and Gabryle grunted a reply and looked over his shoulder when he was told lunch was over. Looking back Nix was gone already.

"Damn...."

In no time Nixis was at Gabryle's house smiling and snickering. He didn't even bother to knock just walked right in. "Hello~~ New boy~ I'm here~" he called out in a sing song voice.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 pm
RosesandBlood

It was a bummer the other didn't trust him, but he quietly agreed. After the other left, he cleaned up what little needed cleaning, took a shower and then cleaned up after himself in there. It was far more complicated than he realized. He knew he should thank the wolves who took care of him, if he ever found his way back there. Hopefully... he never did. Nostrils flaring he opted to make himself a small meal. Something terrible simple. Gabryle had all sorts of things, like canned soup.

Whatever was in the soup was confusing, and he frowned trying to pronounce various ingredients. How odd. But at least he followed the directions to a T and after lunch, cleaned up again. Do something, clean, do something clean... that was what he had to tell himself.

Once finished with that, he sat back on the couch (after blankets and what not had been folded and set aside) and proceeded to figure out the tv. That's when Nixis appeared. He was so caught off guard, that he dropped the remote, and immediately bristled. Fangs bared, claws protruded and even his eyes had changed a bit. Scrawny or not, he at least knew how to defend himself.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff