Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:15 pm
She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it before any words formed. After repeating the action two or three more times, coupled with a completely baffled frown, she asked, "What do you mean he... doesn't remember anything?" That... didn't make any sense, not at all. Did he just not remember what had happened to Mieu because it was so terrible? Maybe his mind just... blocked it out or something. But could that even happen?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 pm
"His memories... all or them, they're gone, like when he was a kid he just... he doesn't know who I am, who he is, or even that Mieu existed, he just... Its been since yesterday..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:20 pm
The bed squeaked a little as Sera suddenly sat upright again, though she couldn't find her words at first. He didn't... All of his memories, of everything, were gone? "Wait," she said, her confusion giving way to fear that slowly wrapped its icy grip around her heart, "he doesn't remember... anything? Nothing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:21 pm
Again she shook her head as more grief clenched at her chest. "Nothing."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:23 pm
"But... He'll remember everything again soon, right?" Both hands would have clenched the phone in her distress, if she had two hands with which to do so. "It can't be permanent, he'll remember everything again.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 pm
"The Doctors say that it could, or that it could be permanent, they have no way of telling with this kind of problem... We just have to wait."

She let her face slip into her hand, her shoulders shaking and sniffing quietly as her vision blurred.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:30 pm
"But..." Her voice faded away again. How could they even consider it being permanent? He had to remember everything - he had to. He was their best friend, he was Rosie's fiance, he had been through so much - they had all been through so much together for the past couple of years. All of that was just gone now? There wasn't any way he wouldn't remember them. "He has to remember, though," she started uncertainly, trying to assuage her fears through denial. "He wouldn't just... not remember us ever again. He'll remember."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:42 pm
Rosie didn't reply, Though she agreed, she believed with all her heart that Luke would remember, a great deal of worry was weighing on her, she had been so hopeful that he would remember by this morning, that he would be okay by the time he woke up. But he wasn't.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:45 pm
She wasn't saying anything, why wasn't she saying anything? "He has to remember," she repeated, distress evident in her voice now. He had to, he was going to - why wasn't she affirming that fact? It was a fact, right? He would, he would he would he would. Why wouldn't he? But still, Rosie's silence only made it that much harder for her to believe that he would remember soon - if at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:01 pm
"Y- yeah." she whimpered "h he will." She didn't lift her posture. "I'm sorry I don't mean to... Its just... with Mieu... it was all I could think about last night, I don't know how much sleep I got. Luke's with the doctors now, but I'm so worried..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:08 pm
Despite her words, Sera wasn't at all convinced that Rosie actually believed it, and that only made her feel worse about the situation. Instead of focusing on the thought of potentially losing one of her two best friends, she latched onto the other topic as best she could. "Did either of you get hurt at all?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:10 pm
"Luke got a bite... and a burn on his arm. I got bit. but its just a bruise..."
she looked down at her forearm, now free of the gloves she once wore over them,  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 pm
The brunette exhaled, dropping her forehead onto her short arm laid over her raised knees. This was just too much. "So was the guy a Rocket, then?" She'd said 'a man' but that was kind of vague.. Surely just a random person wouldn't have one of those horrible black pokeballs, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Rosie sniffled, rubbing her face "Luke said it was one of the men who held him in the forest... the one who did him the most harm..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:27 pm
Sera swore under her breath - a couple times, actually. It wasn't as if cursing was uncommon for her. "Ugh," she sighed, "well that just sucks... He didn't hurt him this time though, right?" Well, not physically, anyway - he did a lot worse mentally, it seemed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff