Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Roleplay 1 x 1 Search (Please take a look!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:40 pm
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu

Hmm... Well, let's see! I would totally be up to a Marvel one, and perhaps Attack On Titan as well (boy would that be interesting!) or a Dangan Ronpa type situation, if you eerr, know what that is. It's popular but like... not at the same time. It's weird haha. Of course, any of the fighting game ones would be really fun as well.

I do know what Dangan Ronpa is. Interesting idea, really. Ever heard of Deadman Wonderland? I had the idea of two mutants, new to their powers, ended up there... unaware that one of the X-Men (I think you can guess who I'm thinking of) is there investigating disturbing deaths... drinking, blood, smoking, |adamantium claws| ect.

Oooh, Deadman Wonderland would be pretty cool! Sorry, by the way, I must've sounded rather snobbish. Anyways, I quite like the X-men idea as well, Wolverine is quite the fun character to interact with. I'm upfor whatever you'd like to do most!

It didn't. The Deadman Wonderland/X-Men idea was actually spur of the moment, but I have a few different characters for that series-realm... One of which I have a feeling would be truly comical when interacting with the'Deadmen'.
His primary mutation allows him to absorb the kinetic energy of virtually every impact on his body {punches, kicks, slamming impacts, footsteps} and store it/convert it into several different forms of energy (electricity, concussive force, spiritual energy-think the Chí manipulation of Street Fighter and Tekken, and healing energy to name a few) though he has only scratched the surface of what his particular powers are capable of. One such example is if he coats his vocal cords and throat in energy he could release a blast of air and force at Mach 2 speeds or simply speak and cast an illusion that would manipulate the weak-willed (it could, in time, manipulate even someone resistant to telepathic manipulation).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm
Midnas Lament
chibi_blue_mouse
The Prince/Maid rp sounds like fun as well as the Nerd/Popular Kid. I would like to play hetero and be the female of the pair. In the two mentioned, I'd like to be the Maid or the Nerd. I have a bit of a plot idea for the two of them, so I'm up for brainstorming. ^-^

Midnas Lament

I can most certainly do that! What ideas do you have? I'm happy to hear them. Thanks for responding as well. ^~^

Well, it's kinda the same plot for both of them, just sort of twisted to fit each pairing.

For the Prince/Maid one, she's his maid, cleaning his room, opening the curtains each morning, washing his clothes and such. And he doesn't really pay much attention to her except perhaps to thank her for her work on the rare occasion. And then there's a ball. And the Prince's sister/cousin/friend who is also a royal decides to pretty up the maid so she looks like one of the royalty and she can also have a fun night at the ball. Sort of a Cinderella story from there maybe. I'm up for any other additional ideas if you have any. ^-^

And then for the Nerd/Popular kid one, she's a nerd, and she's done her best not to draw attention to herself outside of the classroom. She often eats lunch by herself, surrounded by books, either reading for pleasure or studying. And then there's a high school dance. Maybe homecoming or something? Whatever it is, the nerd's only friend, who is the exact opposite of the nerd, outgoing social butterfly, convinces her to go the dance AND to let the social butterfly give her a 'make-over'. This one's less Cinderella-ish mainly because right after the dance where she got plenty of attention, she tries to go right back to her introverted ways at school, but the popular kid has noticed her, and he wants to get to know her better. Again, any ideas that you have would be fun to hear. ^-^  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:29 pm
My idea was pretty simple, it would take place upon two different worlds. One world is a peaceful beautiful world where technology and sorcery coexist, the citizens live mostly upon floating cities and the landscape of the world is pure.

The other world is the exact opposite, technology is in the stone ages, war ravages across most the of world, and the landscape is in ruins. The people of this world have access to magic as well.

There is a truce between the worlds keeping them from going to war against each other, which would result in the inevitable destruction of both worlds. The story takes place with the heirs of the two world leaders meeting, and growing into a relationship slowly, coming to understand the other aspect of life never before experienced on their own world. Together they will learn of a plot to end the treaty and start the war, and it will be up to them to stop it...hopefully.

Midnas Lament

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu

Hmm... Well, let's see! I would totally be up to a Marvel one, and perhaps Attack On Titan as well (boy would that be interesting!) or a Dangan Ronpa type situation, if you eerr, know what that is. It's popular but like... not at the same time. It's weird haha. Of course, any of the fighting game ones would be really fun as well.

I do know what Dangan Ronpa is. Interesting idea, really. Ever heard of Deadman Wonderland? I had the idea of two mutants, new to their powers, ended up there... unaware that one of the X-Men (I think you can guess who I'm thinking of) is there investigating disturbing deaths... drinking, blood, smoking, |adamantium claws| ect.

Oooh, Deadman Wonderland would be pretty cool! Sorry, by the way, I must've sounded rather snobbish. Anyways, I quite like the X-men idea as well, Wolverine is quite the fun character to interact with. I'm upfor whatever you'd like to do most!

It didn't. The Deadman Wonderland/X-Men idea was actually spur of the moment, but I have a few different characters for that series-realm... One of which I have a feeling would be truly comical when interacting with the'Deadmen'.
His primary mutation allows him to absorb the kinetic energy of virtually every impact on his body {punches, kicks, slamming impacts, footsteps} and store it/convert it into several different forms of energy (electricity, concussive force, spiritual energy-think the Chí manipulation of Street Fighter and Tekken, and healing energy to name a few) though he has only scratched the surface of what his particular powers are capable of. One such example is if he coats his vocal cords and throat in energy he could release a blast of air and force at Mach 2 speeds or simply speak and cast an illusion that would manipulate the weak-willed (it could, in time, manipulate even someone resistant to telepathic manipulation).

That sounds pretty cool! I really like the idea. Where do you want to do it? You'll want profiles, right? Formatting? Give me the when and the where and I can do it!  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:18 pm
chibi_blue_mouse
Midnas Lament
chibi_blue_mouse
The Prince/Maid rp sounds like fun as well as the Nerd/Popular Kid. I would like to play hetero and be the female of the pair. In the two mentioned, I'd like to be the Maid or the Nerd. I have a bit of a plot idea for the two of them, so I'm up for brainstorming. ^-^

Midnas Lament

I can most certainly do that! What ideas do you have? I'm happy to hear them. Thanks for responding as well. ^~^

Well, it's kinda the same plot for both of them, just sort of twisted to fit each pairing.

For the Prince/Maid one, she's his maid, cleaning his room, opening the curtains each morning, washing his clothes and such. And he doesn't really pay much attention to her except perhaps to thank her for her work on the rare occasion. And then there's a ball. And the Prince's sister/cousin/friend who is also a royal decides to pretty up the maid so she looks like one of the royalty and she can also have a fun night at the ball. Sort of a Cinderella story from there maybe. I'm up for any other additional ideas if you have any. ^-^

And then for the Nerd/Popular kid one, she's a nerd, and she's done her best not to draw attention to herself outside of the classroom. She often eats lunch by herself, surrounded by books, either reading for pleasure or studying. And then there's a high school dance. Maybe homecoming or something? Whatever it is, the nerd's only friend, who is the exact opposite of the nerd, outgoing social butterfly, convinces her to go the dance AND to let the social butterfly give her a 'make-over'. This one's less Cinderella-ish mainly because right after the dance where she got plenty of attention, she tries to go right back to her introverted ways at school, but the popular kid has noticed her, and he wants to get to know her better. Again, any ideas that you have would be fun to hear. ^-^

Ooooh. Man I love them both >.< I think I'll go with the second, however, because I already have the cocky-arrogance planned put for him. So I feel like that would be our best bet! Where would it be held? Profiles? Formatting? Give me the deets and we can get started.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos
My idea was pretty simple, it would take place upon two different worlds. One world is a peaceful beautiful world where technology and sorcery coexist, the citizens live mostly upon floating cities and the landscape of the world is pure.

The other world is the exact opposite, technology is in the stone ages, war ravages across most the of world, and the landscape is in ruins. The people of this world have access to magic as well.

There is a truce between the worlds keeping them from going to war against each other, which would result in the inevitable destruction of both worlds. The story takes place with the heirs of the two world leaders meeting, and growing into a relationship slowly, coming to understand the other aspect of life never before experienced on their own world. Together they will learn of a plot to end the treaty and start the war, and it will be up to them to stop it...hopefully.

Midnas Lament

That sounds absolutely FANTASTIC! I love it. Profiles? Where? Formatting? That's all I need to know before we set off and the like!  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:36 pm
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu

That sounds pretty cool! I really like the idea. Where do you want to do it? You'll want profiles, right? Formatting? Give me the when and the where and I can do it!

We can do it in this guild or Barton Town, and the profiles can stick to basics (age, bio, likes, dislikes, fears, appearance) unless you feel like adding a little extra.

I've also been tossing around the idea of 'real world' people who get dragged into a dimension where the characters whom they know of are very much real (the fan-fic I found that this is semi-based on used Kingdom Hearts for said series) though I'm open to suggestions for the series that the 'RW' people end up in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:07 pm
Midnas Lament
chibi_blue_mouse
Midnas Lament
chibi_blue_mouse

Midnas Lament

Ooooh. Man I love them both >.< I think I'll go with the second, however, because I already have the cocky-arrogance planned put for him. So I feel like that would be our best bet! Where would it be held? Profiles? Formatting? Give me the deets and we can get started.

Coolio. Um, if you don't mind making a guild topic/forum post thingy, I'd just rather not do it over pm, because then I'd have to manage my inbox . . . XP Yeah, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to the inbox. Lost a few good rp posts that way. XP When you ask profiles, is the question 'do you want profiles' or is it 'how are we doing the profiles'? I don't care about profiles really, if the characters are fleshed out well, I don't really need a profile. it's just a nice tool to fall back on I suppose. But I don't really need to make one, I just need to be consistent with character growth and be descriptive, something I'm trying to push myself to do. If you want profiles, I'll make a profile . . . and normally it's a pretty basic structure. Name, age, biography/personality, appearance (I usually use an anime pic, just because they're easier for me to find than a realistic pic). I can even add in likes and dislikes, but I like to really explore that over the course of the rp. And then, I don't really have any preferences to formatting. If you look at the rp I started with a wonderful person called Ivory_Coated_Stars (The Bond Between), I guess that's how I like the format. Colored text based on the character. I don't feel the need to bold the speech, but I can if needed. Normally I don't quote others, but if it makes it easier, I'll do my best to remember. sweatdrop That enough detail for you? XD I'm not picky rp wise. Looking forward to the rp! ^-^  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:17 pm
Midnas Lament
DragonSlayer Arcos

Midnas Lament

That sounds absolutely FANTASTIC! I love it. Profiles? Where? Formatting? That's all I need to know before we set off and the like!

I will make a profile and send it to you for your reference, and if possible, here in the guild forums would be good. I would appreciate a pic and name in the posts, other than that is your choice. I don't go all fancy but I like to add a lil creativity to my layouts once in a while lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:14 pm
It seems you've gotten a lot of offers, so I would completely understand if you wouldn't want to lol, but I would love to do a Rebel/Official Rp with you if you're up to it ^.^

Midnas Lament

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:36 pm
I'm also interested, but I want to know something before asking further. How would a Marble Hornets RP work? I know the story and channel (avid horror fan XD) but how would this work exactly?

I'm also up for.....just about anything :3

Midnas Lament

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:03 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
I'm also interested, but I want to know something before asking further. How would a Marble Hornets RP work? I know the story and channel (avid horror fan XD) but how would this work exactly?

Midnas Lament

Well, it wouldn't really have to do with anything more than the same antagonist (The Operator), and some OC's going through their own trials and tribulations with him. Including, but not limited to; cults, murderers, mr. tentacle hentai himself, and the like. It doesn't sound scary in theory, but gove me a crazy cannibal character and BAM, spoopy as heckie.  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:06 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos

That sounds good! You can send the profile my way (or make a thread and quote me before putting it on there) and we'll get started! Plus, I like formatting just because it's fun, so no worries there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:09 pm
Ivory_Coated_Stars
It seems you've gotten a lot of offers, so I would completely understand if you wouldn't want to lol, but I would love to do a Rebel/Official Rp with you if you're up to it ^.^

Midnas Lament

Awesome! Don't worry, I'm always up for an RP ^~^ Do you have a plot in mind?  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:30 pm
Midnas Lament
Angel-Kami-Sama

Midnas Lament

Well, it wouldn't really have to do with anything more than the same antagonist (The Operator), and some OC's going through their own trials and tribulations with him. Including, but not limited to; cults, murderers, mr. tentacle hentai himself, and the like. It doesn't sound scary in theory, but gove me a crazy cannibal character and BAM, spoopy as heckie.

Will Masky, Hoody, and other proxies be included? what about other CPs said to be connected to him like the Observer and The Rake?

I'm totally down for a MH RP. It sounds really fun.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff