Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply A place to start your own game
Riverbank Romance (winners/prizes known now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
brilliantbluestar_0 generated a random number between 2 and 14 ... 14!

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:03 pm
Hello guys! The Captain and I had been discussing the prizes for this game after we found out how well it started out. So far, we have had almost a full page of peeps so far participating.

I have fishies and he does too but to begin with, I believe I will give some gold to each of those who got this game started in a Trade with some gg each AND I will do a Random Number Roll and one of you will win a Fishie and I will send it to you in a Trade as well ^_^

How does that sound like a good start? I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the storyline and I really want to read more about this story!! Please continue to add to it when you can and I will find a way to reward you or our Captain will!!

Thank you for playing!!

The Captain and I do not count in this game so if I roll one of us, then I will re-roll smile
emotion_bigheart  
brilliantbluestar_0 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 pm
Re-Roll - Not a fair roll - did not include everyone.  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0 generated a random number between 4 and 15 ... 15!

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:07 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Re-Roll - Not a fair roll - did not include everyone.

One more time Hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm
LeviaEthel
The marketplace was bustling at this time of day. Dominic was the son of a trader, and at their stall he now sat, tending to the busy exchanges that were going on around him. It had taken a lot of effort to concentrate on what he was doing - for some reason, the beautiful girl Dominic encountered would not leave him be in his mind.
"Excuse me, how much would that be?" A voice startled him out of his thoughts. Looking up, there was a woman pointing towards the back of the stall. One thing Dominic noticed was the features of his new customer that so distinctly reminded him of someone... the same honey blonde hair, though darker with age, soft hazel eyes...

Congratulations!
I will be sending you a trade with some gg and a fishie in a Trade ^_^ Thank you for playing!!
emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Congratulations!
I will be sending you a trade with some gg and a fishie in a Trade ^_^ Thank you for playing!!
emotion_bigheart

Thank you very much! ^^ It was nice contributing to this storyline, I hope there'll be a game like this again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:42 pm
LeviaEthel
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Congratulations!
emotion_bigheart

Thank you very much! ^^ It was nice contributing to this storyline, I hope there'll be a game like this again.

OH MY, It isn't over yet sweatdrop Please continue the storyline ^_^

I just wanted to reward those who got it started!!

emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:31 pm
Awkward Anarchy

Captain, I wanted to give our lovely, creative, writers some rewards while you have been busy with your Guild! I hope you don't mind sweatdrop ...

Would you be so kind as to update the 1st post? Also, we need to talk about your secret numbers you had in mind wink

1. A new rule came up. A person forgot to roll and others went ahead with the storyline. So, I asked her to re-roll and post, "This is for Page x Post x" so she could be a part of the game. I hope you don't mind adding this to the rules page for us? I would certainly appreciate you!! emotion_bigheart

User Image

User Image

I sent 50,000 gg to each participant on the 1st page for getting the game started ^_^

I rolled a random number to give an Aquarium Kokeshi Collectible away to someone and it was sent with the 50,000 gg to LeviaEthel

The others who received 50,000 gg via Trade are the following:

Stripped Stripes
Queen-tintin
Cassandra LaFey
mama_bearr

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 pm
Please continue playing - I'm enjoying reading it

emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:08 pm
... the same honey blonde hair, though darker with age, soft hazel eyes...* I wonder if I should, here goes*...
Dominic decided to reply politely and ask a question..*that will 20$* please, while looking at the familiarity in the woman's features ..distinctally the same as Sage's that beautiful young lady he had danced with not long ago!.*thank you ma'am ..I am curious, do you happen to have a daughter? I may know of her..* and he smiles! The woman looks at him with intrigue, and surprise..scratches her head and says ..* Oh my...why yes, just last night, it was hard for her to concentrate, while we were working at home! sweatdrop yes my daughter and I * and giggles!
*so you are this young man she has been thinking of, but what I want to know, is how and what you feel for my daughter young man?* like any mother would ask when concerning her young daughter and this young man!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 pm
"Mam. It is a pleasure to meet you" Said Dominic with surprise. " Believe me I hold your daughter in the highest regard." The Mother thought this over. He was a handsome young man but she had other plans for her daughter. Plans that did not involve marrying a shop keeper's Son.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:16 pm
mama_bearr

Re-Roll and say for Page 2 Post 10 smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:18 pm
Editing - Done Editing

Meanwhile, Dominic's father comes in to check on his Son and sees the light honey-haired lady and says, Hello there! Is my Son treating you well today? May we get you something else? Oh, sir, everything is just fine and I believe we are finished here for the day. Thank you for your time and products! I will see you next time. She smiles, turns, and walks on down the street.

Dominic's Mother had passed away when he was about 15 years-old. It was just the two of them now and they made due with what they could.

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 pm
Oops rolling for page 2 post 10  
Pickled Cactus generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:12 pm
Two days later, Sage was running small errands for her mother when something caught her eye. It was a poster with bright, bold lettering.
"ANNUAL VILLAGE FESTIVAL"

She smiled in recognition. Every year, a huge festival was held, attracting merchants, traders and the like to visit their village. Sage and her mom would often find themselves immersed in the rows of stalls and their delicious aromas. The carnival would begin next week.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:51 pm
Till then, Sage would keep occupied at home of course, a week would surely pass quickly.. .. and then she could again meet Dominic, maybe he would be at the fair with any chance! She sure was hoping secretly, he always made her heart beat fast..she hardly could wait for the week to pass..but she sensed something was wrong with her mother, she was holding something from her, just a sick feeling she had..she wondered if she should face her about it!. She knew her mom's stubborness, if she did not want to share, she would not! which sort of frustrated Sage!... sad  
A place to start your own game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff