Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:11 pm
"Oh, man, yeah! That'd be cool! She already has pretty awesome markings that would totally fit a Jolteon!" Henrietta exclaimed, pleased with the idea... However, Bistra chirped a strange chirp, almost as though she disagreed.
The bird knew, quite well, that Fluffster had her heart set on becoming a fire type, and though she couldn't explain it in words, she could chirp an indication of what was not welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:41 pm
Jace continued to smile brightly until Bistra offered her quick rebuttal, and he tilted his head at the bird, his smile dropping a little. "Maybe not, then... Man, I want an eevee... It'd be fun to let one pick what they wanna be."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:40 am
"Huh?" Hen' seemed surprised, and a little confused, by Bistra's chirp- it was an odd sound from the bird, but she supposed that was all there was to it.

"Yeah, you should totally get one! They're awesome and they're cute and they could turn into -anything- one day!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:10 pm
The boy nodded, then reached over to pet Komashi's head. The growlithe looked back at him, then bumped her nose against his hip in a very small display of affection.

"Maybe I'll get one then! You know they discovered that fairy type, right? Sylveon is a fairy type eevee evolution, and they just found that, so maybe they'll find a dragon one too! To keep things balanced, you know?" he hypothesized. He smiled up at Dawn as she fluttered about again, her feathers glimmering in the sun. "We gotta get to Kalos sometime, and do all the gym challenges! And catch more pokemon!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:29 pm
"Yeah! That'd be cool! Man... I bet it'd look kinda like Vaporion, cuz dragony and stuff, right? Sylveon looks /sooo/ cool though! I like the streamers! Someone said they were feelers, which is kinda creepy but /so/ cool!" Hen' grinned, agreeing.
"I totally wanna do that! And I gotta go to the Orange Islands this summer too!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:59 am
"Yeah! They are feelers-- suuuuuper creepy," he giggled, wiggling his fingers in front of his own face as he tipped his head from side to side in imitation of some spider like creature. "They have to be strong, you know, to have a type that's strong against dragon types."

Jace's eyes lit up. "The Orange Islands? I wanna go! They have all those cool things you can do! And cool pokemon!" he exclaimed vaguely, though he knew Henrietta would know what he was referring to.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:12 am
"Yeah! Real strong!" Hen' agreed, before enthusing on the Orange Islands.
"You should come! My gran's gonna be there and so I gotta go see her! And I'm /totally/ gonna take on some of the competitions there! It'll be awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 am
"Can I really!?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 am
"Sure! My gran won't mind! She always said that I should totally be travelling with friends while I was cooped up in Goldenrod! It'll be so much fun!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am
"Sweet!!!! Did you hear that, guys? We're gonna travel with Henrietta!"

Chester looked up at the girl, then at the others on his team, slightly wary of the adventure being put together. The last time his boy had gone off...well, it hadn't turned out so well for the tall man. Maybe, though, on these Orange Islands...

things would be different.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:35 am
"Awsome! I still gotta find out when exactly my gran's gonna be there but she said it was definitely this summer!" Hen' grinned.
Bistra shared some of Chester's apprehension, but, she had some confidence, and excitement, in meeting a member of her trainer's family.
The bird was looking forward to it almost as much as her trainer, in some ways.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 am
Jace nodded. "Okay! Just let me know... I gotta talk to mom and dad first though... They said they'd let me go back to Johto sometime, so maybe they'll let me do other places instead..."

That'd be okay, right? Just a trade-out.

Komashi barked toward the treeline, sure she had seen something, but as it passed, and nothing appeared, she looked instead to Gummy and Bistra. She hadn't met them too well the first time...

Jace blinked at the growlithe, but shook his head and petted her as he continued. "What's your gran doing at the Orange Islands? Does she train, too?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:01 pm
"Oh yeah! Yeah, totally talk to them! My mum and dad don't mind cuz it's my gran and she'd yell at them if they didn't let me come see her!"

Henrietta blinked and grinned as the Growlithe barked, but then continued.
"Yeah! She's an awesome trainer! She travels all over the world; it's so cool! She's -way- better than even me at pokémon!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:40 pm
Jace nodded--it would probably be the only thing his parents would hear about over dinner that night.

News that Hen's grandmother was such an established trainer made him just that much more excited, and he beamed, his eyes glittering. "I bet she's awesome! Maybe we could battle with her too!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:51 pm
"She really is! Ooh! Ooh! We /totally/ will get to! She'd /love/ that!" Henrietta continued to ooze enthusiasm for the whole thing. "But we should /totally/ train /really/ hard, /even more/, so we could try and surprise her by beating her in a battle! That'd be -so- awesome!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff