Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster]Amy's Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:12 pm
( BOOK ROOM PAGES )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:04 pm
( SOLO )

She found herself staring, something she was doing quite often lately. It didn’t really unnerve her so much as the person she was constantly staring at. She nibbled on her lip nervously, looking up to stare at his face some more, eyes tracing the markings she found there. She really could just lay like this and stare all day, finding something new every time. The plant ghoul sighed, sitting up carefully so she wouldn’t wake him even though she already knew Sidron was quite the deep sleeper [She tripped over his tail trying to get up for class and all he did was snort and roll over] . She cupped his face in her hand, thumb tracing along one of the markings. "I’m never going to admit this out loud, but you scare me Sid. I wasn’t expecting this to go far if I’m being honest since you are literally my complete and total opposite in every way."

She smiled at that thought. What was that human saying again? Opposites attract? Seemed like phrase fit them perfectly.

"But, somehow we fit in more ways than one. I was afraid that the visit with your parents would...Change your mind about all of this, but it seems like its only cemented things even more." She sat up even more, moving her hand from his face to his hair, running her fingers through it. "Keep this up and your tough dragon act might just slip a little. I’m sure that would just devastate you wouldn’t it?" She laughed softly, leaning in to touch her forehead with his, her hair framing either side of his face. "I already fancy myself a feeling creature, but there are certain feelings that one should be careful with. Wait for the right person before you even start, lest you find yourself in a hurting position one too many times. I was careful since I know how sensitive I can be sometimes, but you came along and I threw all caution out the window."

She was glad she did, in more ways than one.

"I'll keep these feelings to myself until the right time comes. I don’t want to scare you and myself as well." She smiled gently and touched her lips to his, moving back to her spot to curl up to him again. This was so strange to her...She's never felt this involved with another boil even when she dated the few other boils she met back home. There was never this sense of attachment and adoration, more of a mutual interest that was high enough to attempt dating. Since she was still awake, Amy rolled out of the bed, surprised when she didn’t trip over the covers like she usually did and snagged one of Sidron's shirts for coverage. The shirt was big enough to be a dress on her so she wasn’t all that worried about showing anything that didn’t need to be shown.

She quietly opened the door to his room and stepped out into the hall, making her way out to the courtyard. She needed some time among nature, or at least something to ease her thoughts so she could go back to sleep. She found her usual spot in the forest, the exact same spot she met Alice in, smiling wistfully while she remembered what happened that day she decided to have a small picnic complete with tea and everything.

Ahhhh...She hopped she would run into the ghoul again so they could have more wonderful conversations.

Amy brought her legs up, wrapping her arms around them and resting her head, yawning and looking at the grass, trying to see how many blades she could count without loosing track: A mere ten before they started looking weird. She supposed she could stay out here just a little bit longer before she went back in? Amy stood up and began her wandering once more, running her hands through any bushes they came through while she slowly debated on things. She prayed Sidron didn’t hear anything she said when she was in bed, a small blush creeping up on her cheeks as she thought of the embarrassment she would feel if he really wasn’t sleeping the entire time.

The plant ghoul stopped and turned around, walking back the way she came. With the way her vines were wrapped around her waist, she just might have to keep this shirt and modify it into a proper dress...

Amy found herself back at the courtyard, sighing while she walked back to the monster dorms and eventually, back to Sidron's dorm room. She opened the door just as quietly as she opened it, her vines unwrapping themselves from around her waist while she walked back to the bed, tripping on the covers with a squeak. She sighed and stiffened when she heard movement, looking up with alarm. The only thing that moved happened to be his tail while one of her vines was attempting to wrapp itself around it. Thank jack...

She snuggled underneath the covers, glad Sidron was extremely warm since it was a bit chilly outside, her mind already settling down for sleep.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers