Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Kenta's Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 pm
Bathroom Break

PRP with Mmur

Ongoing~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:45 pm
Puppy Meets Wolf

PRP with Shehk

Ongoing~

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:55 pm
Class

Thunder Road

I ran a class called the Thunder Road. Tired to win but after several tries I died.... It was very painful. I'll have to go on runs to train before coming back to that class!

+1 RP point for 800 words reached

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:58 pm
Open Class

ORP-Razzle Dazzle

Went to a shock class today and learned something new. Do the expected in an unexpected way! Among other things....
Also did my first homework too.

Homework turned in here

+1 point for homework. +0 rp points though.

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:00 pm
Unfortunate Encounter

PRP with Miasma

I met an idiot pink butterfly ghoul. Stupid reaper thought she was better than me! And started a fight just cause I was covered in sweat and ran into her! It's just sweat... sheesh! Then she had to get all hissy and uppity! Fushia.. ha! It's pink...

+1 RP (800 words reached)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 pm
The Purge

[META]
User Image

Ask Me Anything: Thread where people can ask OOC or IC questions about Kenta

The start: Into Agency 666. Kenta gets dragged into being an Intern when all he wants is directions!
      Words: 327 +0 rp points

Quest 1: Make the coffee. Kenta has fun making Coffee! He doesn't even know what the words mean, he just puts together random things to see what they make!
      Words: 607 +2 rp points

Quest 2: Take a Delivery Kenta finally finds the guy to deliver a paper too... in the bathroom. With an idiot who mocks him...
      Words: 945 +2 rp points

The Spire of the Ancients
Corridor of Time: posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Kenta passes through the shifting rooms without mishap except for finding all his speech is now rhyming questions. It passes when he leaves.
    Words:853 + 2 rp points.

Corridor of Ancients: posts 1, 2, 3, 4 Kenta gets tipsy, becomes 15 then 25 year's old and gets a little paranoid. But he finds his way out safely. Why does he keep coming into contact with water?
    Words: 645. +2 rp points

The Gathering of Legacies : 1 Kenta is transformed from himself to an Ancient. One Who Hunts. He protects those who are hunted by cruel or evil people and hunts those who defiles his hunt with impure thoughts.
    Words: 800, +2 RP point.

Boss Battle: Death/Charon: 1 2
      +0 RP

Final Boss: Medea Gone Wild: 1 +2 RP

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:27 pm
Class

Trashology 101

I took the Janitors Cleaning Challenge. I know it's technically a class... but really all it teaches you is to handle disgusting trash and the Bots who clean it. Hence, it's a cleaning and fighting challenge.. not really a class. Or is that considered a class?

Either way, she taught me how to summon a mini Trashbot to help clean. Apparently it can help me fight too....Though right now it mostly just attacks my pets...Or rather... They find it to be a fun toy.

+1 RP point for a Completed Class
+1 Learned Ability: Summon Trashbot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:47 am
Doggies!

PRP with Trisha

Ongoing~

Takes Peshi,Rownin, Narri for a run and to play outside for a bit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am
All Dolled Up

PRP with Miasma

Drat... I ended up spending more time with that irritating pink butterfly again! She just had to shop at Loran's place didn't she? I'm glad he's got customers... but why her of all people? I had to be polite, couldn't talk with Loran as much and then had to walk her back to school! URG!

Irritating pink ghoul.. I ought to go eat butterflies just to annoy her.....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:35 am
Cat And Dog

PRP with Jalaja

Ongoing~

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 am
When The Undead Fight

Battle with Andrew

Ongoing~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:23 am
Meeting New Creeple

Battle with Quillion

Ongoing~

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:24 pm
Halloween Is Coming

Words: 813

All across campus and all throughout the town the world was filled with eager excitement! People were acting very happy, like something BIG was happening, something great. There was a lot more... decorations about the place too. Normally the place was filled with pumpkins, webs, graves, all that stuff... but now it looked… shiny. Special. Like these were specifically set up to look that way instead of… looking like it just grew there normally. People were also looking a lot more ... stronger, flushed with power Kenta noticed. It was Halloween in the human realm! The time when scary became far more popular and people put in effort to scare others! It was also the time when it was easiest for a Halloweener to go about in the human world.

Or… so Kenta had been told. He was feeling rather excited himself! It was to be his first Halloween! Well, since he’d died at least; the first one he could recall. I wonder what will happen on campus? He thought to himself as he entered Loran’s house, smiling as he saw the yard had been… upgraded from the simple willows and dry stream bed to willows that whispered as they blew in a wind that didn’t exist, a river bed that was filled with mist and floating balls of wispy light. Shadows lingered around the edges of the fences, hints of eyes gleaming from within them. The red rose bushes that normally lined the fence bloomed black roses with a vivid orange center and the grasses shifted as things moved through them. It was certainly more… intense than it normally was! All the yards about here looked like effort had been put into making them more scary than normal.

“Hey Loran! I’m back.” He called into the house. He looked around and saw that even inside Loran had added stuff. No webs as Loran disliked them thinking they were messy, but other subtle and very obvious changes. The furniture had been replaced from its antique Victorian era pieces to something far more Gothic. Deep brown almost black wood overlaid with deep red velvet cushions and some elegantly embroidered black and orange pillows. The lights were normally sensible and rather cute orbs that gave out a steady pale white light…. They had been replaced with flickering orbs of blue fire. The carpet, instead of the old Turkish with floral red, blue and orange deigns, was now a dull black plush thing that seemed to soak up the light… and somehow looked like it was an endless pit instead of a carpet.

“Wow… you really changed up a lot of things in here.” He said as he walked by the paintings along the stair well that hadn’t changed a bit; they still watched you as you walked, still looked like they had nefarious plots being planned. The shadows though, those were new, Kenta thought. Shadows racing along the walls in the flickering light. Shadows, he thought, that almost look like wolves are pacing you… running behind and beside you. You could only see it out of the corner of your eye until you turned a corner.. then a flash as something passed you by. He smiled; now that was a fun touch!

“Of course I have!” Came the amused echoing tone that sounded like it came from a grave… and yet still sounded like it had an aristocratic accent. “It is Halloween time! I can’t just let my house look like it normally does during this time. Appearances must be kept.”

Kenta entered a room at the top of the stairs to see Loran sitting in front of a desk in a room that hadn’t been changed. It was his office; shelves of neatly lined books and files. Drawers with small discrete labels on them filled with more files and papers. An ordered by filled desk with a skeleton sitting at it, looking over at Kenta with a grin.

“You know I love to keep appearances up.. pity you haven’t picked that up from me!”

“They do this all over the city? I’ve noticed a lot of decorations going up and people seem more… powerful. Like they’ve got more FEAR.”

“That’s because in a way they do. During Halloween there are more scary things in the Human world, which feeds us all the more. And yes… it everywhere! Though the demons do not participate as much, practically everywhere else in our world a celebration is being prepared.”

“Oh?"

“This will be your first since your undeath… I do not think I will ruin it for you.” Lorna said with a chuckle. “Oh and.. do enjoy the school’s celebration…”
Kenta gave his guardian a suspicious look. What had Loran done?

Little did he know his guardian had put his name into the list of those being auctioned off as a date for the Mad Science Party!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:30 pm
Mad Science Party

The Auction
Prancing Cat and Dog

• Auction: 606 words within that ORP. (+2 rp? Or is that for if I had 800 words?)
  • PRP with Jala: ONGOING (+2 points once I get 800 words)

Kenta gets auctioned off! OH NOES!

Jala wins him.... what does his feline master wish of him to do?

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:53 pm
Hade's Kitchen Tryouts

The Sign Ups, Round 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Didn't get my post in for round 2 so Kenta stops after round 1!

+3 RP points for participation.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces