[FIN] Picked the Wrong Fight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:02 pm
Aulus wiped more blood away from his nose with the back of his hand, thankfully that seemed to be the last of it and although it hurt like hell he was pretty sure it wasn't broken. With that taken care of he folded his arms across his chest and glowered down at the prone man, keeping a little bit of distance in case the idiot tried something clever. "You're going to apologise, or you're seriously going to regret not doing so," he stated flatly. He could kick him some more or do other, more creative things come to that but... no. He didn't have the stomach for hurting somebody who wasn't fighting back; he'd never had much mainly because it just wasn't satisfying, but the thought outright sickened him now.

Not expecting an immediate answer from The Coat, Aulus decided to try a different tack as well. "Hey, you," he made a gesture at the pathetic non-violence promoter though he didn't bother to look at him, keep your eyes on the one that might be dangerous. "What's his name. Your name too for that matter, and your ranks."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:07 pm
Kyle still didn't move, the stillness that followed the rush of action and violence coming to an abrupt and fairly clean ending it seemed as Kyle didn't appear to be in a position to move anytime soon.
Though he didn't seem like he would be apologizing either as the demand for an apology just grew a sharper glare, and a bearing of teeth and he gritted against his frustration and still uneven breath.

"s**t- Kyle" Ryan hissed when he still didn't apologize, though he snapped up when the other man spoke to him.
There was a hesitance as he glanced down to Kyle, the back up at Aulus.
"His name's Kyle... Kyle Lawrence, I'm Ryan Port; his partner. Grunt rank."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:11 pm
"Ryan Port, you have sodding terrible taste in partners." This was said still looking down at the dug muck upon the sole of the shoe of his day, apparently named Kyle. Kyle. "What the hell kind of name is Kyle anyway?" Asked the man who walked around using an ancient Roman praenomen. Hypocrisy was indeed alive and well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:22 pm
"Yeah" Kyle said through a breathless voice "Really original"
Again he felt the prickle of rage turning his face red. thought his time it had a more sickening affect as his entire torso ached. At least making fun of his first name was all the muscle head had, Kyle was instantly grateful Ryan didn't know his full name.

Ryan looked from Aulus to Kyle, eyes wide as if begging him to keep his mouth shut.
"Maybe I do." He didn't sound like he regretted his decision.
"Uh... Look I'm sorry he said those things to you, On his behalf, I humbly apologize that my partner is a hot headed idiot who doesn't know when to quit."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 pm
"Mmmh, because you were a shiny beacon of original wit," Aulus replied without a pause; he would have given a dismissive snort if he wasn't slightly worried that it would make his nose start bleeding again.

"Your loyalty does you credit, I'm sure," he added dryly to Ryan, "but I'm not interested in a second hand apology. He will apologise. Until he apologises he stays down there. Got that, Kyle? Imagine how embarrassing it would be for you to be lying there when somebody next walks past," Aulus smiled a happy little smile and made a vague gesture in the air, "I'd have to explain the whole situation to them, probably with detail about how many seconds it took me to completely flatten you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm
Ryan opened his mouth to speak, a somewhat worried look on his face, speaking what was glaringly obvious at this point, that Kyle had no intention of apologizing.
But Kyle had taken it upon himself to make that point through his actions.

Giving Aulus a dirty look after he explained what would happen if he didn't apologize, the grunt moved, thought it hurt and he knew he was putting himself at risk in the new position he took, Kyle rolled onto his back, placed both hands behind his head and crossed his ankles, not once taking his eyes off of Aulus as he got conferrable.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 pm
When it came to idiots who didn't know when to quit Aulus was certainly capable of giving Kyle a good run for his money at the very least.

Aulus gave an exaggerated sigh and reached to his belt. "Well, I didn't want to have to do this but you've forced my hand." Shaking his head slightly he enlarged the pokeball and released its occupant. When the white light faded the corridor was filled by a large Charizard.

Char snorted smoke.

Aulus smiled as he looked down at Kyle and waited for the beat of one, two, three.. okay that was probably long enough. "Char, go and fetch me a cup of tea; the usual. Oh and bring me one of those folding chairs, and the book I'm reading." Kyle wanted to wait? That was just fine by him too!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:15 am
Ryan stiffened as a Pokemon was released, Kyle himself eyed the large fire lizard before shooting a glare at Aulus.
Though it was a clear surprise on both of their faces as Aulus issued his order to his pokemon.

Kyle blinked his eyes in a look of bewilderment, before understanding just what Aulus was doing.
Returning a frown to his face, he leaned his head back down, one hand moving to his neckline where he worked the tie around his neck to loosen it, and unbutton the first button on his shift.
lifting his eyes up to the ceiling, the Grunt relaxed back on the ground.

Ryan wore an expression on his face that plainly said that he didn't believe what he was seeing.
Tentatively Ryan made his way over to his partner, crouching down by the Grunt.
"Kyle... are you serious about this? Come on man..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 am
Aulus stood, and Aulus waited. To hell with going for a ride now; he had a point to prove, or something like that anyway. "Come on, is a semi sincere sounding apology really so hard?" he drawled lazily. "I don't know how long you've been here, but in Team Rocket we have a little thing called 'respecting our superiors' and I, bucko, am your superior. Now I'm not asking you to like me and if you call me a pansy's fanny behind my back I probably won't find out but to my face, and in the field you will defer to me. I'm sure you think you're Arceus' gift to mankind in general but trust me, you're mistaken. You are a small cog in a very, very big machine and a point that I must emphasise is that you are also an expendable cog. So. How about you just make nice and we can both get on with our day, humm? Or you can keep lying there and I'll enjoy a nice cuppa and a thoroughly good book while I wait; once again, the choice is yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:25 am
Kyle had ignored Ryan, though his frowned deepened at the comments, it was when the Agent started talking that Kyle shifted his glance over just slightly so he could look at him.
"Are you ordering me to apologize? Or are you asking me? Because if you're asking me, then you can keep dreaming."
He shifted to face him more.
"And hey, I'm a straight forward guy like that, not some pansy a** b***h that says s**t about people behind their back, what the hell? really? If that the kind of man you are, huh? I wouldn't be surprised." He muttered, glancing away then looking back at him
"Alright fine, you want an apology, you apologize for calling me Carmen or whatever some s**t you said, and then I'll apologize."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 am
Aulus sighed and rubbed his forehead; it was theatrical but that was the point, Kyle was supposed to know was a trying little tit he was. And he was just a little tit, getting angry about his insult had been stupid. He should just have bashed him against the wall a few times calmly and taken things from there. Oh well, much as he might try sometimes he just wasn't really capable of the classic 'Hayes chill'.

"You might want to watch your misogynistic language," Aulus replied flippantly. "Have you noticed that there's no male equivalent of b***h? Or slut for that matter. Aren't the dynamics of our culture fascinating? Anyway," he lent back against the wall, hands in his pockets, "I am asking you to apologise for firstly barging into me and then insulting me when I called you on it. Why should I apologise for calling you Carmen Sandiago? Unless you think it's an insult to be compared to a - relatively - interesting female antagonist. It's the coat, you see. You're just missing the hat that looks like part of the Pizza Hut logo and you'd be right there, sunshine."

Wow, he was actually in a better mood now! It was amazing what having the upper hand over some pathetic little snot rag could do for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm
Kyle rolled his eyes "Okay so now you're being the ladies hero with that misogynistic spiel?" He groaned with exasperation, "Its a word! if it makes you feel better, I'll use it on anyone equally if I feel like they deserve it. What are you now? some kind of knight in shining armor? Your a criminal and you're worried about the language you use?"

He honestly couldn't believe he just heard that, the Rocket shook his head and looked away again, by this time Ryan had taken a seat on the ground next to his partner.
"YOU were the one who ran into me! And you should apologize becasue Carmen Sandiago is NOT my name. My name is Kyle and only Kyle!"
He glanced over at the coat he had thrown away, growing more annoyed with the reasons that the man had called him what he did "What is wrong with you? Why am I ever surprised really? uncultured swine like you who don't know how to get properly dressed in the morning wouldn't have any idea what sophisticated attire a man wears." He lifted a hand away from his head to point at the coat "A color like that will strike fear into people where I come from."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:21 pm
Wow.

Woooooow.

How had he got angry with this idiot?

Aulus tsked in lieu of a snort and shook hos head. "It's not about being a lady's hero - do you see any here to impress? - it's about being a decent sodding human being you sad excuse for a film of pond scum. It doesn't, by the way, because of the connotations of b***h. Why not try out something gender neutral? I'm sure it will be a fascinating exercise for your microscopic brain.

"And anyway," he shrugged, "I didn't know your name when you ran into me so obviously I had to refer to you by some kind of physical feature, to wit that gopping coat of yours. And, on the subject of clothes, how do you know what I like to wear? I'm in uniform, in case you missed that part... and I don't know where it is you come from but in Kodo we're a little too advanced to be spooked by eye searing primary colours. Our vision might be slightly insulted, sure, but if you want to strike fear into anyone here- into me?" Aulus sneered. "You haven't got a clue really, have you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:44 pm
Kyle couldn't help but burst into laughter "DECENT ******** HUMAN BE- Arg ow" his laughing fit gave way to more coughing, Kyle seeming to have forgotten the pain that Aulus had inflicted on him. He remembered soon enough as he kicked his feet up and nearly curled in laughed on the ground.
"You think those exist?! Oh my god what is wrong with you? Are you seriously giving me a lecture on human decency?"
though it was ginger Kyle pushed himself up onto his elbows, working his way up onto his hands finally sitting up.
"Are you seriously standing here, in that uniform and telling me how I should treat human beings? That any number of these meat sacks are worth the kind of respect that society TELLS us we are supposed to give one another?"

For whatever reason this had ignited the rage in Kyle's chest again, and the man, seeing no longer content to lay down and show off his stubbornness was pushing himself back to his feet.
"And NOW you want to preach to me about human respect after you beat someone up, make fun of their name, make fun of their clothes and suddenly gender neutrality and human DECENCY is what you're preaching!? ARE YOU FO- aarrg- for real? Who the hell are you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:50 pm
Ugh. Again?

"Alright," Aulus shrugged, "not really, but lets at least try to see that everyone is a shitbag equally regardless of gender?" Some hope.

Pushing himself off the wall Aulus dropped back into an easy ready stance. "If you want to go a few more rounds, I'm game. The name's Aulus, Kyle. If you want to know who the hell I am just ask around, you'll find out soon enough."

Smiling, or at least showing his teeth, Aulus beckoned. "Come on then, if you think you're tough enough; it'll take a couple of minutes for Char to be back with my tea so I supposed I may as well be occupied."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff